Obama Says No To Landmines

"On March 6, 2014, America’s highest-ranking military officer, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Martin Dempsey, called anti-personnel landmines (APLs) “an important tool in the arsenal of the armed forces of the United States.”

Yesterday, President Obama banned the armed forces from using them.

Obama Says No to Landmines National Review Online

This is why you DON'T elect a "Community Organizer' to be CIC.

This pig fucker should just go home.
Effective tool on the border...but then holder would let them sue us for loss of limbs.

"On March 6, 2014, America’s highest-ranking military officer, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Martin Dempsey, called anti-personnel landmines (APLs) “an important tool in the arsenal of the armed forces of the United States.”

Effective tool on the border...but then holder would let them sue us for loss of limbs.
An even bigger tool is the H-bomb but maybe there is a time and place for the effective use of any tool.

An even bigger tool is the H-bomb but maybe there is a time and place for the effective use of any tool.
Be careful, lest the Luddster be offended!

War is Hell.........Landmines are part of that Hell............They can be used to beef up defenses on bases............

I don't agree with all these dang rules for Wars..............ROE's that handcuffs our people into losing Wars.

The object of War is to kill the enemy. Land mines do just that.

I missed that story when an enemy soldier ever penetrated a base and attacked.

War is Hell.........Landmines are part of that Hell............They can be used to beef up defenses on bases............

I don't agree with all these dang rules for Wars..............ROE's that handcuffs our people into losing Wars.

Battle of Wanat - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

You must remember Vietnam....you know...when Custer got his ass kicked by the Redskins?

Battle of Wanat - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

That's not exactly a base but an outpost or fortified position. But you made your point that mines would have helped.

Forum List

Back