Obama Says No To Landmines

Steps back in war only occur when you declare what you won't do in order to win. A step forward from where we are now would be unleashing the full military might on our target. The steps back are your limitations on what they are allowed to do.

Land mines are a cowards weapon. You know what else is a great military tool? Raping the women of your enemies and sending their captured soldiers into gas chambers. That would REALLY show them right? Where do you draw the line? Do you claim to be a Christian?
What a piece of shit.
I draw the line at cowards like you, you've never served anything other than yourself....HAD you ever served you'd want every weapon at your disposal.
There's never been an infantryman that wished he had fewer ways to protect himself and his buddies.

Steps back in war only occur when you declare what you won't do in order to win. A step forward from where we are now would be unleashing the full military might on our target. The steps back are your limitations on what they are allowed to do.

Land mines are a cowards weapon. You know what else is a great military tool? Raping the women of your enemies and sending their captured soldiers into gas chambers. That would REALLY show them right? Where do you draw the line? Do you claim to be a Christian?
What a piece of shit.
I draw the line at cowards like you, you've never served anything other than yourself....HAD you ever served you'd want every weapon at your disposal.
There's never been an infantryman that wished he had fewer ways to protect himself and his buddies.

I know it.

What a piece of shit.

Gas masks were a pain and discarded on the beaches upon landing.

Gas masks were a pain and discarded on the beaches upon landing.
They took off their life jackets, too. :dunno:
Your questionable and at best ancedotal counterexample does nothing to diminish the my point, esprcially when referring to threat that an infantryman regularly expects to face.

stallonex.jpg

LOS ANGELES — Sylvester Stallone says he and his Rambo sequel movie crew recently witnessed the human toll of unspeakable atrocities while filming along the Myanmar border.

"I witnessed the aftermath — survivors with legs cut off and all kinds of land-mine injuries, maggot-infested wounds and ears cut off," Stallone told The Associated Press in a phone interview Monday. "We hear about Vietnam and Cambodia and this was more horrific."

"This is a hellhole beyond your wildest dreams," Stallone said. "All the trails are mined. The only way into Burma is up the river."

More: Stallone tells of horrific atrocities in Myanmar - USATODAY.com

Is this the kind of war NaziCons want to wage? All's fair in love and war - and all that shit?

Aside from the atrocities of landmines - they are almost NEVER removed after the conflict. Hell, most of those who planted them are/were either killed or don't remember where they placed them.

Last edited:
LOS ANGELES — Sylvester Stallone says he and his Rambo sequel movie crew recently witnessed the human toll of unspeakable atrocities while filming along the Myanmar border.

"I witnessed the aftermath — survivors with legs cut off and all kinds of land-mine injuries, maggot-infested wounds and ears cut off," Stallone told The Associated Press in a phone interview Monday. "We hear about Vietnam and Cambodia and this was more horrific."

"This is a hellhole beyond your wildest dreams," Stallone said. "All the trails are mined. The only way into Burma is up the river."

Is this the kind of war NaziCons want wage? All's fair in love and war - and all that shit?
Oh look.... another appeal to emotion.

Is this the kind of war NaziCons want wage? All's fair in love and war - and all that shit?
Oh look.... another appeal to emotion.

Is that all ya got? Yes, as a human - I have emotion. Have you ever taken an EQ test?

What a piece of shit.

You're right. We should start using chemical weapons too! We could drop small pox on the fuckers or maybe some mustard gas! In fact if you don't support the use of those methods then YOU'RE A COWARD!

Go fuck yourself.

Since you admire ISIS so much - and believe war should not have any rules - why don't we just use nuclear weapons?
Oh look.... abject dishonesty. What a surprise.
We both know you hate the fact that you can only support your position with logical fallacies -- but that's your fault, and your problem, not mine..

They just need to come up with a land mine that has a shelf life.

We both know you hate the fact that you can only support your position with dishonesty and logical fallacies -- but that's your fault, and your problem, not mine..

You're an idiot. America should be very grateful that Romney was not elected because he'd be working to please people like you. You want to litter the world with devices that will be killing innocents for decades after war is over. You are a terrible person.

Forum List

Back