Obama says Trump's handling of coronavirus "an absolute chaotic disaster"

Nothing like the incompetent 44 shooting off his mouth.
Poor fellow.
Funny how Trump was slamming Obama for his handling of the H1N1 which caused a fraction of the deaths as COVID but he thinks he’s done a perfect job with this disaster.
So your whole thought is that H1N1 was as infectious as COVID 19? If so then the whole country should have been closed down as it was for COVID 19. Which means that 44 was completely incompetent because he did not restrict air travel, he did not close down the country. Or are you saying that there was no need to shut down the states, no need to restrict air travel?
Considering that you have criticized him in the past for not ruling with an iron fist while the house was playing out their impeachment proceedings. I belive you are either saying that 44 was completely incompetent or that both viruses were no where near the same so you are just complaining to complain.

I’m saying you guys have a double standard.

20k deaths from H1N1 was a disaster.
80k and counting with a cratering economy from COVID-19 is “perfect”.
Obama is a corrupt piece of shit.

Whatever happened to former Presidents not criticizing sitting Presidents?

Jimmy Carter started this shit.

Did either Bush call out Obama for his fuckery?
Did a Trump supporter just call someone "corrupt"? Is this happening?

100,000 dead Americans? Will that make you happy?

How many dead Americans will you be happy with?

Just admit you are glad this happened so Biden might win.
Admit you care more about reelecting Trump than the deaths of tens of thousands of Americans.

The US has 5 percent of the worlds population and 33 percent of the cases. Trump keeping us safe.
You (probably) know just how much I loathe the Orange Baboon-God.

Nevertheless, in all fairness, when contemplating this, I have begun to wonder whether this is because the US is testing (finally, nowadays) more than darned-near anyone else.

I really and truly dislike seeming to be running interference for The Creature but the Testing factor keeps coming-up in my own thinking on the subject.

Don't know whether or not there's any merit in the thought, and I don't have hard data to back it up one way or another, but this seemed like a good time to float the idea.
It might be because we are testing. We also categorize everyone who tests positive as sick.

The US has 5 percent of the worlds population and 33 percent of the cases.

Trump keeping us safe

The northeast is about 45% of our cases (which is down now that Michigan's governor has shown how inept she is), and about 62% of our deaths. About 20% is from a couple of other places (including Michigan, Illinois,).

The rest of us feel pretty damn safe.
Wait a minute.....let me check

Yup, just what I thought. The Northeast is still part of the US

That's right. And as long as you dumbasses stay there doing what you're doing, you'll be less and less of it each day.
More reason we can’t elect Republicans
They are rooting for Americans to die

Hey, trashwad....

Where did I root for Americans to die ?

Your original comment is as stupid as they come.

The NE is part of America and America is part of the globe. If you are going to point out the U.S. as a segregated entity has higher statistics, you don't get to meld the NE in with the rest of us who've done a much better job than you.

Pointing out that you will continue to die isn't rooting....it's a fact.

But you know that.

You are hack trashwad lefty who only posts little one line turds because that is the extent of your mental capability.

Poor fellow.
Funny how Trump was slamming Obama for his handling of the H1N1 which caused a fraction of the deaths as COVID but he thinks he’s done a perfect job with this disaster.
So your whole thought is that H1N1 was as infectious as COVID 19? If so then the whole country should have been closed down as it was for COVID 19. Which means that 44 was completely incompetent because he did not restrict air travel, he did not close down the country. Or are you saying that there was no need to shut down the states, no need to restrict air travel?
Considering that you have criticized him in the past for not ruling with an iron fist while the house was playing out their impeachment proceedings. I belive you are either saying that 44 was completely incompetent or that both viruses were no where near the same so you are just complaining to complain.

Admit you care more about reelecting Trump than the deaths of tens of thousands of Americans.

There it is.

What do you think gets Biden elected? 100,000?

Poor fellow.

Happy....?

You've gone off the deep end.

Trump keeping us safe

The northeast is about 45% of our cases (which is down now that Michigan's governor has shown how inept she is), and about 62% of our deaths. About 20% is from a couple of other places (including Michigan, Illinois,).

That's right. And as long as you dumbasses stay there doing what you're doing, you'll be less and less of it each day.

Hey, trashwad....

The NE is part of America and America is part of the globe. If you are going to point out the U.S. as a segregated entity has higher statistics, you don't get to meld the NE in with the rest of us who've done a much better job than you.

But you know that.

You are hack trashwad lefty who only posts little one line turds because that is the extent of your mental capability.

Trashwad made me laugh.

Twatstick is also funny.

Barack Obama said the obvious yesterday, regarding Donald Trump's widely criticized handling of the Coronavirus crisis:
Here are links to Trump's screwups:
Obama is trying troll Trump
Obama is warning America.

This is what you elected

Obama needs to STFU.

We know just what we elected.

For the first time in eight years, we knew what we had.

He may be arrogant, but he's not the kind of skulking asswipe Obama turned out to be.
Weird that people are accusing Obama of being too vocal and also skullking.

Those are mutually exclusive you goof.

And you need to get your money back from whoever educated you.

You were ripped off.

Trump keeping us safe

Hey, trashwad....

But you know that.

Republicans have taken a position of ......as long as the people dying are Democrats
They don’t care

Trump keeping us safe

Hey, trashwad....

But you know that.

Trashwad made me laugh.

Twatstick is also funny.

The guy is a fullblown lying asshole.

Trump keeping us safe

Hey, trashwad....

But you know that.

Republicans have taken a position of ......as long as the people dying are Democrats
They don’t care

You can't prove your original comment so you just move on.

Well, Trashwad, you are dying. I've posted threads here asking how this can continue to happen. People throw up "Population Density". I've asked .....are you willing to accept that is just the case and that you'll keep dying. Given how many have died in New York.....I don't see that it can't be.

I also know that you don't take it as seriously as you should (from people who live there).

Cuomo was a full five weeks late closing public parks.

I am not happy you'll keep dying. But that you will is a fact.

Trump keeping us safe

Hey, trashwad....

But you know that.

Trashwad made me laugh.

Twatstick is also funny.

The guy is a fullblown lying asshole.

I blocked him a long time ago. I don’t even know what he said.

This is about the fourth cycle of decline.

Most of it driven by the NE.

What is it that they are not learning.

Trump keeping us safe

Hey, trashwad....

But you know that.

They don’t care

Can you please post those quotes.

The Cuomo administration and the NY mayor told Americans that it would be racist if they stayed home early in the epidemic. It's likely that Barry's outburst was intended to deflect attention from growing evidence that he was responsible for the attempted political coup on the Trump administration.

Poor fellow.

So once again I ask are you saying that the two are just as deadly and just as contagious?
If you refuse to answer that simple question then the conversation is done because you don't want to have one.

I believe that H1N1 wasn’t as deadly. Whether it was more contagious remains to be see.

What was so disastrous about Obama’s handling of H1N1? After all, it wasn’t nearly as deadly.
So you are saying that it was not as deadly. But you are hedging on if is was as contagious.
So you are then saying that you have no idea if shutting down the states or restricting air travel was necessary since it was not done for one and done for the other.

Since there were comparatively so few deaths from H1N1 without a shutdown, it’s self evident that it was handled better.

Tell me how one could conclude that Obama did a worse job with the H1N1 pandemic was handled without destroying the economy and resulting in far fewer deaths?
So now you are saying that this virus was not only more deadly but more contagious. Are you sure you want to go with that answer. Is that your final answer or would you like to phone a freind?

See I never claimed that 44 did anything wrong during his pandemic. I never believed he did anything right either. He did do middle of the road rather well, in that case.

Then why are you arguing with me? I was calling out those who did describe his response a disaster. That would be our dear president, a total hypocrite.

Trump also demanded Obama resign because he repatriated an American doctor with Ebola who received top notch care safely.

Forgive me for holding Trump accountable for the standard he set for others.
I am arguing with you because of simple failure on your part to understand reality.
See here is where you kids get confused.
First of all you can't compare the two viruses.
If they were the same then there was no need to act in anyway diffrent then during the last so in that way Trump way out distanced 44.
44 was not in the middle of a partisan impeachment at the time.

Second if the viruses are not exactly the same then you are trying to compare a tiny house to a tenament.
In that case you have no basis to say one did any better then the other since circumstances are diffrent.
Now if you want to talk about the extreme failure of democrats...
Pelosi walking the streets of Chinatown.
The mayor of New York having to have schools forced to be closed. Lowering the number of subways so more were crammed together. I won't go into more.
One dem telling her constituents they can buy food but not seeds.

Trump keeping us safe

Hey, trashwad....

But you know that.

They don’t care
For years enemy democrats have illegally imported foreigners to kill Americans. Now they complain. There is a reason why they are called enemy democrats. Do I care if an enemy dies? No.

Obama is trash. He needs to shut the fuck up.
No. Obama was a decent President. His foreign policy was poorly conceived and executed but he did well with domestic policy and pulled us out of Shrub's Great Recession.

Your Orange Baboon-God, on the other hand, is a frigging nightmare in so many ways that what little good he actually does is simply not worth the price of him as leader.

Obumble was an embarrassment occasionally when he kowtowed to foreign leaders but least he was not an embarrassment every day of the year like your Creature is.

Obumble may have engaged in occasional skullduggery but that's far more preferable than a corrupt arrogant robber-baron who treats the office like his personal throne.

Obumble may have screwed-up big-time on occasion but at least he took responsibility (The Buck Stops Here) rather than denying it like your Weasel does each and every time.

Obumble may not always have spoken a message you liked but at least he articulated it with intelligence, grace and effect, unlike your Baboon-God, who isn't up to the task.

Obumble routinely visited military forward positions and bases and VA hospitals and cared about his troops, whereas your Dear Leader can't shake his Cadet Bone Spurs rep.

Obumble respected and worked with the Free Press effectively like Shrub and Bubba before him, whereas your Ape decries any criticism as coming from Enemies of the People.

And on and on and on...

Obumble compares sssooooooo favorably against Rump that one almost wants to invoke the sand-lot "slaughter rule" --- too heavily weighted a contest to be a Fair Fight.

Your boy is $hit... he walked in the door with half the country believing him unfit for high office... and he's going to be shown the door on January 20, 2021, after proving it.

Obumble has remained largely silent, publicly, about your Orange Baboon-God, but, recently, as Rump degenerates and the wheels begin coming-off in his political life...

The former President was finally provoked to extremely harsh and very well deserved condemnation for the truly $hitty job that the Creature and his minions have done here.

And, of course, it's always hilarious to watch you Baboon-worshipers bray-on like jacka$$e$ over a former President, still living in the Ape's (and your) head, rent-free.

Anything to distract and deflect, as your false Messiah deteriorates mentally and politically, showing early signs of dragging the Republican party down in flames, with him.

Your Orange Baboon-God is an existential threat to the People, their Republic, its Constitution, its freedoms, and to public health and well-being.

Hurry, November 3rd.

God Save the Republic.

Obama is trash. He needs to shut the fuck up.
No. Obama was a decent President. His foreign policy was poorly conceived and executed but he did well with domestic policy and pulled us out of Shrub's Great Recession.

Your Orange Baboon-God, on the other hand, is a frigging nightmare in so many ways that what little good he actually does is simply not worth the price of him as leader.

Obumble was an embarrassment occasionally when he kowtowed to foreign leaders but least he was not an embarrassment every day of the year like your Creature is.

Obumble may have engaged in occasional skullduggery but that's far more preferable than a corrupt arrogant robber-baron who treats the office like his personal throne.

Obumble may have screwed-up big-time on occasion but at least he took responsibility (The Buck Stops Here) rather than denying it like your Weasel does each and every time.

Obumble may not always have spoken a message you liked but at least he articulated it with intelligence, grace and effect, unlike your Baboon-God, who isn't up to the task.

Obumble routinely visited military forward positions and bases and VA hospitals and cared about his troops, whereas your Dear Leader can't shake his Cadet Bone Spurs rep.

Obumble respected and worked with the Free Press effectively like Shrub and Bubba before him, whereas your Ape decries any criticism as coming from Enemies of the People.

And on and on and on...

Obumble compares sssooooooo favorably against Rump that one almost wants to invoke the sand-lot "slaughter rule" --- too heavily weighted a contest to be a Fair Fight.

Your boy is $hit... he walked in the door with half the country believing him unfit for high office... and he's going to be shown the door on January 20, 2021, after proving it.

Obumble has remained largely silent, publicly, about your Orange Baboon-God, but, recently, as Rump degenerates and the wheels begin coming-off in his political life...

The former President was finally provoked to extremely harsh and very well deserved condemnation for the truly $hitty job that the Creature and his minions have done here.

And, of course, it's always hilarious to watch you Baboon-worshipers bray-on like jacka$$e$ over a former President, still living in the Ape's (and your) head, rent-free.

Anything to distract and deflect, as your false Messiah deteriorates mentally and politically, showing early signs of dragging the Republican party down in flames, with him.

Your Orange Baboon-God is an existential threat to the People, their Republic, its Constitution, its freedoms, and to public health and well-being.

Hurry November 3rd.

God Save the Republic.

Explain to me how Biden is a better POTUS than Trump.

...Explain to me how Biden is a better POTUS than Trump.
Colonel... after 3+ years of The Orange Baboon-God, much of America would now vote for a fence-post rather than risk his instability and self-absorption for another 4 years.

I suppose I could take the time to conjure-up a quick list of the ways in which Sleepy Old Uncle Joe would be better than The Creature, but much of it is glaringly obvious.

Barry must have been a follower of Saul Alinsky just like Hillary. He plays the "rules for radicals" game to a T. Blame the other side for what you are guilty of. President Trump tried to stop immigration from China and democrats fought him. Trump recommended a certain medicine that was proven to help combat the virus and democrats accused him of making money. President Trump pointed out evidence that the virus originated in China and democrats defended China. The Cuomo administration was criminally slow to acknowledge the virus threat and democrats blamed the President. The bogus attempted coup on the President has fallen apart and it's likely that ranking FBI members and Obama holdovers (and Obama?) might face criminal charges so the best strategy for Barry is to scream and rant about the virus and hope that TDS democrats will blindly follow him once more.

Forum List

Back