Obama says Trump's handling of coronavirus "an absolute chaotic disaster"

Nothing like the incompetent 44 shooting off his mouth.
Poor fellow.
Funny how Trump was slamming Obama for his handling of the H1N1 which caused a fraction of the deaths as COVID but he thinks he’s done a perfect job with this disaster.
So your whole thought is that H1N1 was as infectious as COVID 19? If so then the whole country should have been closed down as it was for COVID 19. Which means that 44 was completely incompetent because he did not restrict air travel, he did not close down the country. Or are you saying that there was no need to shut down the states, no need to restrict air travel?
Considering that you have criticized him in the past for not ruling with an iron fist while the house was playing out their impeachment proceedings. I belive you are either saying that 44 was completely incompetent or that both viruses were no where near the same so you are just complaining to complain.

I’m saying you guys have a double standard.

20k deaths from H1N1 was a disaster.
80k and counting with a cratering economy from COVID-19 is “perfect”.

So why didn't Obama shut the country down for H1N1....I guess Obama was okay with 20k deaths.
It was 12,469 deaths, not 20000.

Poor fellow.
Funny how Trump was slamming Obama for his handling of the H1N1 which caused a fraction of the deaths as COVID but he thinks he’s done a perfect job with this disaster.
H1N1 caused close to 600,000 deaths worldwide 80 percent of which were under 65 and that included over 1100 children. 55 million Americans were infected with it. All according to the GREAT CDC.

No calls for mass testing, no borders closed, no businesses closed, not one airport shut down.

Go ahead lying hypocritical scumbag, tell us all of the great things your skinny lying negro marxist messiah did that was so great?

You pathetic hypocrites.

Obama has no control over how many people die from H1N1 outside this country, obviously.

There was no need for closing borders, businesses and airports if you can handle it appropriately. Obviously given the low impact on our country, Obama did a good job.
He did nothing you scumbag. You admitted you pathetic double talking hypocrite.
That’s an obvious lie. You clearly don’t k ow what you’re talking about because much was done to combat the H1N1 pandemic but because of their quick and capable response, it was unnecessary to take extreme measures such as shutting down economic activity.

Also, you’re dishonest about the worldwide death toll and quoting only the top number of the confidence interval and I didn’t notice until I checked your source.

I’m not buying your uneducated lies.
You going to let us know ALL OF THE THINGS your precious black marxist homosexual messiah did?

600,000 deaths worldwide? Tell us, would him not allowing flights around the world....

Oh never mind. What did he do? Other than nothing? He had a press conference and immediately talked about the economy and told us to wash our hands. Is that it?

Wow that is some inspiring stuff there.

Barack Obama said the obvious yesterday, regarding Donald Trump's widely criticized handling of the Coronavirus crisis:
Here are links to Trump's screwups:

Good....nothing multiplies Votes for Trump like the condescending mulatto and his mouth full of racially charged bullshit. He is more responsible for Trump's election than any other single person or thing that entered that particular political arena. I totally welcome his encroachment upon the upcoming elections it is FREE ADVERTISEMENT for Trump.....and literally drives status quo couch potatoes up on to their feet in anger to go Make a vote for Trump they probably wouldn't have bothered to make. I have actually seen this. OBAMA'S MOUTH = MORE VOTES FOR TRUMP....sooooo please let's get him involved, on the road and campaigning!

JO

Last edited:
Poor fellow.
So your whole thought is that H1N1 was as infectious as COVID 19? If so then the whole country should have been closed down as it was for COVID 19. Which means that 44 was completely incompetent because he did not restrict air travel, he did not close down the country. Or are you saying that there was no need to shut down the states, no need to restrict air travel?
Considering that you have criticized him in the past for not ruling with an iron fist while the house was playing out their impeachment proceedings. I belive you are either saying that 44 was completely incompetent or that both viruses were no where near the same so you are just complaining to complain.

So why didn't Obama shut the country down for H1N1....I guess Obama was okay with 20k deaths.

The more deaths, the more need to shut down the economy to prevent a catastrophe.

The more cases and deaths = more money from the federal government for NY.

Poor fellow.

CDC estimated that 575,400 people worldwide died from (H1N1)pdm09 virus infection during the first year the virus circulated.** Globally, 80 percent of (H1N1)pdm09 virus-related deaths were estimated to have occurred in people younger than 65 years of age. This differs greatly from typical seasonal influenza epidemics, during which about 70 percent to 90 percent of deaths are estimated to occur in people 65 years and older.

Stupid liar

Poor fellow.

CDC estimated that 575,400 people worldwide died from (H1N1)pdm09 virus infection during the first year the virus circulated.** Globally, 80 percent of (H1N1)pdm09 virus-related deaths were estimated to have occurred in people younger than 65 years of age. This differs greatly from typical seasonal influenza epidemics, during which about 70 percent to 90 percent of deaths are estimated to occur in people 65 years and older.

Stupid liar
Calling other people liars when you edit the quote from the CDC.

This is what it actually says:
CDC estimated that 151,700-575,400 people worldwide died from (H1N1)pdm09 virus infection during the first year the virus circulated.**

Liar.

Poor fellow.
H1N1 caused close to 600,000 deaths worldwide 80 percent of which were under 65 and that included over 1100 children. 55 million Americans were infected with it. All according to the GREAT CDC.

No calls for mass testing, no borders closed, no businesses closed, not one airport shut down.

Go ahead lying hypocritical scumbag, tell us all of the great things your skinny lying negro marxist messiah did that was so great?

You pathetic hypocrites.

Obama has no control over how many people die from H1N1 outside this country, obviously.

There was no need for closing borders, businesses and airports if you can handle it appropriately. Obviously given the low impact on our country, Obama did a good job.

Like I said once before.....It's all bullshit and is really nothing more than Russia collusion 3.0. There are 2.9 million deaths a year on average in the US....interestingly the added COVID numbers have made no real statistical impact. Hmmm.....that more or less tells you what this is all about.

JO

Wow! What an original observation from the former President. Has he thought about going into journalism?

Wow! What an original observation from the former President. Has he thought about going into journalism?

HIs nose bone is almost completely dissolved at this point.....so it better not be visual journalism.

JO

Poor fellow.

You pathetic hypocrites.

Like I said once before.....It's all bullshit and is really nothing more than Russia collusion 3.0. There are 2.9 million deaths a year on average in the US....interestingly the added COVID numbers have made no real statistical impact. Hmmm.....that more or less tells you what this is all about.

JO

Except you’re making unfounded assertions.

1589118474157.png

Does this look like no statistical impact to you?

Attachments

• 1589118466398.png
    1589118466398.png
    51.7 KB · Views: 21
Shutting down the economy was the least catastrophic thing to do.
The lesser of two evils is still evil- people being forced to rely on forced charity is IMMORAL at it's core- people will and are going to die E.V.E.R.Y. D. A. Y.- when it's your time it's over. Period.
The gov't's no.1 job is to SECURE OUR LIBERTY- which is not spelled RESTRICT some and deem others omnipotent- NO person or entity has permission or was ever granted the MORAL authority to determine "essential"

That so many buy the bullshit hype is pathetic and speaks to the Public Education subscribed to and enFORCEd by fucking narcissist control freaks-

You people, on BOTH sides, seem to believe your guy is better- but, guess what fuck face? YOU ALL bleed red when cut, including your narcissistic mentors, the "elders" in your church of godvernment, which welcomes acolytes from both sides into the fold so they can determine who and what is a tool or an enemy of the church headed by the elders of the District of Criminals who spew forth their tripe with daily 30 second sound bites to confuse, disrupt and sway stupid, uninformed opinion in the quest for absolute total control over the mindless fools that pay their wages through extorted funds-

Jesus H Christ on a crutch- you fuckers are pathetic.

Obama is a corrupt piece of shit.

Whatever happened to former Presidents not criticizing sitting Presidents?

Jimmy Carter started this shit.

Did either Bush call out Obama for his fuckery?

Poor fellow.

You pathetic hypocrites.

JO

Except you’re making unfounded assertions.

View attachment 334292

Does this look like no statistical impact to you?

How many people do you want to die so Biden will win.

Just throw out a number.

Poor fellow.

Did a Trump supporter just call someone "corrupt"? Is this happening?

Poor fellow.

Born in Kenya and a fucking traitor

You keep saying that...

First three words make you look like a complete muppet... Who cares what you said afterwards...

You see you are to the Republicans, A Useful Fucking Idiot

You are important element, utter devotion for Red and Hatred for Blue, you don't question you follow like a lemming..

Well Done to the GOP you could be fucking useless but they found you the role of idiotic lemming...

Poor fellow.

Did a Trump supporter just call someone "corrupt"? Is this happening?

100,000 dead Americans? Will that make you happy?

Obama says Trump's handling of coronavirus "an absolute chaotic disaster"

I don't really know what President Obama is complaining about in this instance.

They have just two (2!) cases in the community, and they are testing, contact-tracing and quarantining like crazy. That is exactly what any competent leader would do. Perfect!

Barack Obama said the obvious yesterday, regarding Donald Trump's widely criticized handling of the Coronavirus crisis:
Here are links to Trump's screwups:
Obama is trying troll Trump

Forum List

Back