Obama says Trump's handling of coronavirus "an absolute chaotic disaster"

Nothing like the incompetent 44 shooting off his mouth.
Poor fellow.
Funny how Trump was slamming Obama for his handling of the H1N1 which caused a fraction of the deaths as COVID but he thinks he’s done a perfect job with this disaster.
So your whole thought is that H1N1 was as infectious as COVID 19? If so then the whole country should have been closed down as it was for COVID 19. Which means that 44 was completely incompetent because he did not restrict air travel, he did not close down the country. Or are you saying that there was no need to shut down the states, no need to restrict air travel?
Considering that you have criticized him in the past for not ruling with an iron fist while the house was playing out their impeachment proceedings. I belive you are either saying that 44 was completely incompetent or that both viruses were no where near the same so you are just complaining to complain.

I’m saying you guys have a double standard.

20k deaths from H1N1 was a disaster.
80k and counting with a cratering economy from COVID-19 is “perfect”.
You lying scumbag

CDC estimated that 575,400 people worldwide died from (H1N1)pdm09 virus infection during the first year the virus circulated.** Globally, 80 percent of (H1N1)pdm09 virus-related deaths were estimated to have occurred in people younger than 65 years of age. This differs greatly from typical seasonal influenza epidemics, during which about 70 percent to 90 percent of deaths are estimated to occur in people 65 years and older.
You’re holding Obama responsible for deaths outside this country?

You’re full of shit.

The US has 5 percent of the worlds population and 33 percent of the cases.

Trump keeping us safe
the comparisons are totally ridiculous
hahhahahahah--we've been over this before in many threads---
etc etc
NZ is an ISLAND
Surrounded by water, big water, ocean water

Kind of like Puerto Rico
no, not like PR
NZ is JUST like Puerto Rico

Except it has no Puerto Rican’s on it

Poor fellow.
Funny how Trump was slamming Obama for his handling of the H1N1 which caused a fraction of the deaths as COVID but he thinks he’s done a perfect job with this disaster.
So your whole thought is that H1N1 was as infectious as COVID 19? If so then the whole country should have been closed down as it was for COVID 19. Which means that 44 was completely incompetent because he did not restrict air travel, he did not close down the country. Or are you saying that there was no need to shut down the states, no need to restrict air travel?
Considering that you have criticized him in the past for not ruling with an iron fist while the house was playing out their impeachment proceedings. I belive you are either saying that 44 was completely incompetent or that both viruses were no where near the same so you are just complaining to complain.

So once again I ask are you saying that the two are just as deadly and just as contagious?
If you refuse to answer that simple question then the conversation is done because you don't want to have one.

I believe that H1N1 wasn’t as deadly. Whether it was more contagious remains to be see.

What was so disastrous about Obama’s handling of H1N1? After all, it wasn’t nearly as deadly.
So you are saying that it was not as deadly. But you are hedging on if is was as contagious.
So you are then saying that you have no idea if shutting down the states or restricting air travel was necessary since it was not done for one and done for the other.

Trump keeping us safe
the comparisons are totally ridiculous
hahhahahahah--we've been over this before in many threads---
etc etc
NZ is an ISLAND
Surrounded by water, big water, ocean water

Kind of like Puerto Rico
no, not like PR
NZ is JUST like Puerto Rico

Except it has no Puerto Rican’s on it
no it's not

That is disturbing news. As someone who orchestrated a doubling of our national debt for the benefit of just a few, a failed takeover of 1/6th of our economy that he lied to the nation to pass and an absolutely catastrophic foreign policy that resulted in millions dead and displaced in the Middkle East the likes of which the world hasve never seen before, I consider Barry a total EXPERT in absolute, chaotic disasters!

Poor fellow.

So once again I ask are you saying that the two are just as deadly and just as contagious?
If you refuse to answer that simple question then the conversation is done because you don't want to have one.

I believe that H1N1 wasn’t as deadly. Whether it was more contagious remains to be see.

What was so disastrous about Obama’s handling of H1N1? After all, it wasn’t nearly as deadly.
So you are saying that it was not as deadly. But you are hedging on if is was as contagious.
So you are then saying that you have no idea if shutting down the states or restricting air travel was necessary since it was not done for one and done for the other.

Since there were comparatively so few deaths from H1N1 without a shutdown, it’s self evident that it was handled better.

Tell me how one could conclude that Obama did a worse job with the H1N1 pandemic was handled without destroying the economy and resulting in far fewer deaths?

That is disturbing news. As someone who orchestrated a doubling of our national debt for the benefit of just a few, a failed takeover of 1/6th of our economy that he lied to the nation to pass and an absolutely catastrophic foreign policy that resulted in millions dead and displaced in the Middkle East the likes of which the world hasve never seen before, I consider Barry a total EXPERT in absolute, chaotic disasters!

Sounds like you’re pretty upset with Obama

And yet none of those things are nearly as disastrous as what we are currently dealing with.

Poor fellow.
H1N1 caused close to 600,000 deaths worldwide 80 percent of which were under 65 and that included over 1100 children. 55 million Americans were infected with it. All according to the GREAT CDC.

No calls for mass testing, no borders closed, no businesses closed, not one airport shut down.

Go ahead lying hypocritical scumbag, tell us all of the great things your skinny lying negro marxist messiah did that was so great?

You pathetic hypocrites.

Obama has no control over how many people die from H1N1 outside this country, obviously.

There was no need for closing borders, businesses and airports if you can handle it appropriately. Obviously given the low impact on our country, Obama did a good job.
He did nothing you scumbag. You admitted you pathetic double talking hypocrite.

Poor fellow.

Since there were comparatively so few deaths from H1N1 without a shutdown, it’s self evident that it was handled better.

Tell me how one could conclude that Obama did a worse job with the H1N1 pandemic was handled without destroying the economy and resulting in far fewer deaths?
So now you are saying that this virus was not only more deadly but more contagious. Are you sure you want to go with that answer. Is that your final answer or would you like to phone a freind?

See I never claimed that 44 did anything wrong during his pandemic. I never believed he did anything right either. He did do middle of the road rather well, in that case.

I chalk that up as an acute awareness of the obvious.

All Trump has to do is play the part of a leader. Read from the script. Tell people to be cautious, say we will defeat it in the end but it will take time. Show some compassion.

Instead, we get misinformation, false promises, blame, blame, blame, strange predictions, attacks on the press, bragging about his TV ratings

Poor fellow.
H1N1 caused close to 600,000 deaths worldwide 80 percent of which were under 65 and that included over 1100 children. 55 million Americans were infected with it. All according to the GREAT CDC.

No calls for mass testing, no borders closed, no businesses closed, not one airport shut down.

Go ahead lying hypocritical scumbag, tell us all of the great things your skinny lying negro marxist messiah did that was so great?

You pathetic hypocrites.

Obama has no control over how many people die from H1N1 outside this country, obviously.

There was no need for closing borders, businesses and airports if you can handle it appropriately. Obviously given the low impact on our country, Obama did a good job.
That’s an obvious lie. You clearly don’t k ow what you’re talking about because much was done to combat the H1N1 pandemic but because of their quick and capable response, it was unnecessary to take extreme measures such as shutting down economic activity.

Also, you’re dishonest about the worldwide death toll and quoting only the top number of the confidence interval and I didn’t notice until I checked your source.

I’m not buying your uneducated lies.

Poor fellow.

You pathetic hypocrites.

The Great Obama kept us safe.
Fat Donnie tells us to inject disinfectant

Poor fellow.

So now you are saying that this virus was not only more deadly but more contagious. Are you sure you want to go with that answer. Is that your final answer or would you like to phone a freind?

See I never claimed that 44 did anything wrong during his pandemic. I never believed he did anything right either. He did do middle of the road rather well, in that case.

Then why are you arguing with me? I was calling out those who did describe his response a disaster. That would be our dear president, a total hypocrite.

Trump also demanded Obama resign because he repatriated an American doctor with Ebola who received top notch care safely.

Forgive me for holding Trump accountable for the standard he set for others.

Poor fellow.

So why didn't Obama shut the country down for H1N1....I guess Obama was okay with 20k deaths.

Poor fellow.

So why didn't Obama shut the country down for H1N1....I guess Obama was okay with 20k deaths.

The more deaths, the more need to shut down the economy to prevent a catastrophe.

Forgive me for holding Trump accountable for the standard he set for others.
Forgive me, but, Trump is merely a culmination of his predecessors as will be his successor- that said, there is NO difference in policy in the Duopoly of the District of Criminals. Rhetoric and mass media hype are not policy-

You idiots believe POTUS is in charge? LOL- they are actors. Period. Follow the money see the agenda.
There has not been a man of honor in DC since Davy Crockett left office. And there won't be, for the very reason he left- corrupt and immoral control freaks who sell their soul to the highest bidder- Democrat and Republican.

Trump keeping us safe
Naw.
My awesome immune system is keeping me safe.
Just like it does when every cold and flu virus passes through and everbody around me drops like flies and I just get the sniffles.
I have been working every day since the "crises" started, being essential and such. Been to the big box stores many times without a mask, since at the beginning we were told to save them for health care workers. Worked along side many Latinos at the various job sites, who are more than happy to replace Amercan workers with no fear.
Those of us brave souls will and have volunteered to be part of the herd immunity, putting ourselves at risk, so you don't have to.

You're Welcome.

Forum List

Back