Obama: Second Greatest Failure in 90 Years!

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
New announcement from the Obama White House, compounding his record of abject and dismal failure.

1. Obama is the first President never to have had a year of 3% or better economic growth: "... annual growth during Obama’s “recovery” has never topped 3%. By comparison, it never fell below 3% during the Reagan recovery. And in the nine years following the 1990-91 recession, GDP grew faster than 3% in all but two. Heck, even Jimmy Carter had some strong growth years." President Obama's Growth Gap Hits $1.31 Trillion | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

a. "The years since 2007 have been a macroeconomic disaster for the United States of a magnitude unprecedented since the Great Depression." Obama: Always Wrong, Never In Doubt

b. ".... first president since Hoover to never have a single year above 3% GDP growth." Obama economy is 'amazing,' says hedge fund billionaire

2. Now This:
"White House Cuts Economic Growth Forecasts

Budget office sees 1.9% growth in 2016, 2.5% in 2017
The White House now forecasts that gross domestic product will rise 1.9% this year and 2.5% in 2017, down from estimates of 2.6% for both years in its February forecast. It reduced long-run growth forecasts, for years after 2018, to 2.2% from 2.3%.
White House Cuts Economic Growth Forecasts

The only question that remains is which of the following is to blame:
a. Police anti-black bias
b. Guns
c. Fox News
d. Christianity
e. Rush Limbaugh

Oh...and, that title?
The single greatest failure is that of Obama voters.

Considering the cluster fuck deregulation, cut and burn left him to work with! I think he did pretty fucking well.

Considering the cluster fuck deregulation, cut and burn left him to work with! I think he did pretty fucking well.
^ that

he was handed a shit sandwich (unfinished AND unpaid- for wars and econ debacle) by the outgoing REPUBLICAN Admin

/end thread

But Matthew didn't he cut the Space Shuttle program? Why yes, yes he did. Not repubs, but your hero, obummer.

Well, I never said he didn't do anything I disapproved of but it was the republicans that wouldn't give nasa the funding to complete the ares program.

Deregulation? Lol. This is truly the most worthless president in ages. The economy is in bad shape. There are still record numbers on welfare. The debt is now 20 trillion. We have 100 million out of work. Only a retard would claim that as success.

The motherfucker can't work shit out because he's a neutered fuck...
Quit giving that sorry sack of shit fellatio, The motherfucker was in over his head from the very start. Dumbass
Lol

^ that

he was handed a shit sandwich (unfinished AND unpaid- for wars and econ debacle) by the outgoing REPUBLICAN Admin

/end thread
He is the shit sandwich look at the shape the world is in you motherfucker. Lol

We havent had a good prez since i was a kid an no reagan does not make my top ten for those of you corporate worshippers. Yes we need less regulations and more chemicals in the air and water. China is an abject toxic cesspool and has nothing we should mimic economically.

But Matthew didn't he cut the Space Shuttle program? Why yes, yes he did. Not repubs, but your hero, obummer.

Well, I never said he didn't do anything I disapproved of but it was the republicans that wouldn't give nasa the funding to complete the ares program.

They could have taken the funding out of Obamacare, but Obama would have vetoed it.

Quit giving that sorry sack of shit fellatio, The motherfucker was in over his head from the very start. Dumbass
Lol

In other words, this is how you feel:

Get That Worthless ****** Out Of The White House

This may have had some bearing on the funding.

"When I became the NASA administrator, (President Obama) charged me with three things. One, he wanted me to help re-inspire children to want to get into science and math; he wanted me to expand our international relationships; and third, and perhaps foremost, he wanted me to find a way to reach out to the Muslim world and engage much more with dominantly Muslim nations to help them feel good about their historic contribution to science, math and engineering."

Lol

Progressive
Ya

Last fucking budget the feckless Republican's gave the Obomanation MORE MONEY than he asked for... and he still fucked you and NASA!

Lol

Too few letters dearie. The word is Get that Worthless Progressive out of the White House. Only morons like you try and make it a racist thing. Here's the deal, dumbass. Obama COULD NOT have been POTUS without the majority of the white population voting for him. I voted for him the first time because I believed he would be different. He wasn't. He doubled down on fraud and corruption. Thus he is a shitty POTUS not because of his color, but because he was simply a terrible POTUS, his ACTIONS are what make him that. Not his color no matter how hard you try and use that bullshit tactic.

Lol

Too few letters dearie. The word is Get that Worthless Progressive out of the White House. Only morons like you try and make it a racist thing. Here's the deal, dumbass. Obama COULD NOT have been POTUS without the majority of the white population voting for him. I voted for him the first time because I believed he would be different. He wasn't. He doubled down on fraud and corruption. Thus he is a shitty POTUS not because of his color, but because he was simply a terrible POTUS, his ACTIONS are what make him that. Not his color no matter how hard you try and use that bullshit tactic.

Why are you always so crude and hostile? Why do you always try to bait, bully, harass, intimidate and inflame certain posts and posters that you disagree with? As a mod, don't you have some obligation to be at least reasonably civil to USMB customers?

cereal_killer
DanK

^ that

/end thread

ROTFLMAO

GWB hands him both chambers (according to Chris Matthews "for at least a decade") and he loses one in two years.

That was fantastic.

Lol

Why are you always so crude and hostile? Why do you always try to bait, bully, harass, intimidate and inflame certain posts and posters that you disagree with? As a mod, don't you have some obligation to be at least reasonably civil to USMB customers?

cereal_killer
DanK
Washington redskin, you need thicker skin your political correctness makes you weak...

Lol

cereal_killer
DanK

Look at the pot calling the kettle black. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Forum List

Back