🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama: "Selma march inspired my inception"; was born before it happened

ok crybaby o-bot; here it is on video.

Obama Fabricates Reason For His Birth at Selma, AL ...
UHek1FWIBg5Ma1sJI9D6LsmpJT0GfdfU5iTlpKkpCXE+7PfPakZ+lXtN3N6JKjodTuPhurCTvSCRngnFbOrWmyvvJWoONklCweUnzB7UzuUiQ5DiOOP
â–¶ 2:44

Aug 18, 2009 - Uploaded by BlacksheepVisionListen as Obama speaks with a jive accent and completely ... He tries to give the Selma Voting Rights March ...

Where does it say he was conceived because of the Selma march?

Obama said "Selma got me born"

Of course Conservatives take everything literally

Obama was speaking about the Civil Rights movement as a whole and how it ultimately led to a black man being elected President

Conservatives scream......But you weren't really born in Selma so you are lying

I forgot they need a concise explanation for even the simplest of things.

What you forgot is that you're simply another dumb ****** that gives Obama a pass on anything he says or does.

Remembering Selma, Barack Obama, and Obama's Weird ...
www.newsbusters.org/.../remembering-selma-barack-ob...
NewsBusters.org
Mar 4, 2014 - But Obama's Selma speech shamelessly invented his life story, and the media failed to call him on it. ... In his book Barack Obama: The Story, Washington Post ... 1965 civil rights march in Selma, Alabama, and claimed his parents were ... African father and white Kansas mother, meeting and falling in love
No stupid. They met in Hawaii and he never claimed they met on the bridge in Selma.

Obama was right....the Civil Rights movement made it possible for a mixed race child to become President

But rather than saying.........The Birmingham bus boycott, Dr Martin Luther King, March on Washington, Lunch counter boycotts, Selma and hundreds of other events got me born

He said "Selma got me born",,,,Conservatives are outraged

You LIE! You were not born in Selma

no you idiot; he ACTUALLY CLAIMED

1. his parents met at the Selma march

2. the Selma march was inspiration for his conception. he was already born before the first Selma march

keep trying. ur having a rough day leftard!
Why cant you supply the transcript showing he said that?

UHek1FWIBg5Ma1sJI9D6LsmpJT0GfdfU5iTlpKkpCXE+7PfPakZ+lXtN3N6JKjodTuPhurCTvSCRngnFbOrWmyvvJWoONklCweUnzB7UzuUiQ5DiOOP

Aug 18, 2009 - Uploaded by BlacksheepVisionListen as Obama speaks with a jive accent and completely ... He tries to give the Selma Voting Rights March ...

Obama was speaking about the Civil Rights movement as a whole and how it ultimately led to a black man being elected President

What you forgot is that you're simply another dumb ****** that gives Obama a pass on anything he says or does.

Calm down cave monkey and provide some quotes and a link to the transcript. :laugh:

Calm down cave monkey and provide some quotes and a link to the transcript. :laugh:

Your own words BOY. How does it feel to be a worthless black ******?

It feels great to be a melinated Black man. That alone makes me worth more than you just from the start.
laugh.gif

It feels great to be a melinated Black man. That alone makes me worth more than you just from the start.
laugh.gif

You are worth enough to shine a white man's shoes boy. You'd fuck that up, too.

You really don't understand what an analogy is

Imagine Selma standing for the whole civil rights movement

That's a horseshit excuse.
Yes your brains are pretty much monkey shit. We already knew that.

Not even close black boy. We already knew you're nothing but a dumb ******.
Come on cave monkey. Clean up your monkey shit.
laugh.gif

Too busy supporting all you ****** bastards.

No, seriously

Do you know what an analogy means? I know it takes complex thought but you might want to look into it
What the president MEANT to say was...:lol:
Swing and a miss

Do you know how ridiculous you look when you take an analogy and take it literally?

No, seriously

Do you know what an analogy means? I know it takes complex thought but you might want to look into it
Swing and a miss

Do you know how ridiculous you look when you take an analogy and take it literally?
It wasn't an analogy, you were just trying to make it LOOK like an analogy. THAT was a swing and a miss.

No, seriously

Swing and a miss

It wasn't an analogy, you were just trying to make it LOOK like an analogy. THAT was a swing and a miss.
It never fails to amuse me how conservatives take every statement literally

Forum List

Back