🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama: "Selma march inspired my inception"; was born before it happened

It took me awhile to figure out these clowns were serious. I thought for the longest that no one in this day and age could be that stupid on purpose if they tried. I slowly realized that giving everyone access to the internet did not guarantee they would be educated if they were willfully ignorant.

It explains why they're so terrified of immigrants. They can't even master one language, and they're being threatened by people who speak at least two.

people who belong to a group cannibalizing itself in an orgy of political-correctness on college campuses all over the country AS WE SPEAK should avoid embarrassing themselves making comments on who feels threatened by what...................a professor of journalism barring a jounalist and asking for "muscle" to have him removed, another Progressive academic coming unglued because a collegue, also a liberal, suggested she calm down because it's "not like i burned down an Indian village or something....etc", and the resultant riot of political-correctness over that.

laughable

libs are losers who lie...................to themselves

Obama went on to tell his audience that the Kennedys, Jack and Bobby, decided to do an airlift. They would bring some young Africans over so that they could be educated and learn all about America. His grandfather heard that call and sent his son, Barrack Obama, Sr., to America.

The problem with that scenario is that, having been born in August 1961, the future senator was not conceived until sometime in November 1960. So, if his African grandfather heard words that "sent a shout across oceans," inspiring him to send his goat-herder son to America, it was not Democrat Jack Kennedy he heard, or his brother Bobby, it was Republican President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Why are conservatives so dense?

Everything is taken literally. The nuances and context of our language is lost on them

It's amazing. Just look at the thread title: "inception" instead of "conception." I mean, given how many of them preach "it's a baby from the moment of conception," you'd think they'd at least be able to use one of their favorite words in a different context.

What puzzles me is how simplistic their arguments are

They can take a single line out of an entire speech and twist it into one of their bizarre interpretations. Then, repeat it endlessly for months

They show inane videos, again with no context, and twist what the speaker is trying to say

Doesn't take much intellectual merit to satisfy the conservative hordes

Everything is taken literally. The nuances and context of our language is lost on them

It's amazing. Just look at the thread title: "inception" instead of "conception." I mean, given how many of them preach "it's a baby from the moment of conception," you'd think they'd at least be able to use one of their favorite words in a different context.

They can take a single line out of an entire speech and twist it into one of their bizarre interpretations. Then, repeat it endlessly for months

They show inane videos, again with no context, and twist what the speaker is trying to say

YAWN

look at the coward playing word salad.

obama was born YEARS before the event he said caused his parents to inspire his CONCEPTION

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! i was taken out of "context"

libs are losers who lie to themselves

what would be the right "context" for somebody making a claim that something inspired their CONCEPTION that in reality happened after that person was born???

what would be the right "context" for somebdy crediting a Democrat President, JFK, with something that chronology dictates, if it happened, was on the order of the Republican President before him???

YAWN

obama was born YEARS before the event he said caused his parents to inspire his CONCEPTION

Analogy....what a tough concept for conservatives to understand

How do conservatives survive in a world where everything is put to them in bumper sticker terms and they are not expected to understand context or meaning?

YAWN

How do conservatives survive in a world where everything is put to them in bumper sticker terms and they are not expected to understand context or meaning?

he didnt describe an analogy you dullard; he relate what his parents supposedly felt and did

keep trying....................

YAWN

he didnt describe an analogy you dullard; he relate what his parents supposedly felt and did

keep trying....................

Oh no...it is too complex to understand that Obama would use the Selma march to represent the entire Civil Rights movement in saying "Selma got me born"

Better to believe that Obama claims his parents met in Selma and because ofd the march said....lets have a mixed race child together

Obama went on to tell his audience that the Kennedys, Jack and Bobby, decided to do an airlift. They would bring some young Africans over so that they could be educated and learn all about America. His grandfather heard that call and sent his son, Barrack Obama, Sr., to America.

The problem with that scenario is that, having been born in August 1961, the future senator was not conceived until sometime in November 1960. So, if his African grandfather heard words that "sent a shout across oceans," inspiring him to send his goat-herder son to America, it was not Democrat Jack Kennedy he heard, or his brother Bobby, it was Republican President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Barack Obama, Sr. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Due to his accomplishments, in 1959 Obama received a scholarship in economics through a program organized by the nationalist leader Tom Mboya. The program offered education in the West to outstanding Kenyan students.[32][33][34] Initial financial supporters of the program included Harry Belafonte, Sidney Poitier, Jackie Robinson, and Elizabeth Mooney Kirk, a literacy advocate who provided most of the financial support for Obama's early years in the United States.[35] Kirk and her literacy associate Helen M. Roberts of Palo Alto raised the money necessary for Obama to travel to America.[36][37] Funds provided the next year by Senator John F. Kennedy's family paid off old debts of the project and subsidized student stipends, indirectly benefiting Obama and other members of the 1959 group of scholarship holders

Forum List

Back