🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama: "Selma march inspired my inception"; was born before it happened

ok crybaby o-bot; here it is on video.

Obama Fabricates Reason For His Birth at Selma, AL ...
UHek1FWIBg5Ma1sJI9D6LsmpJT0GfdfU5iTlpKkpCXE+7PfPakZ+lXtN3N6JKjodTuPhurCTvSCRngnFbOrWmyvvJWoONklCweUnzB7UzuUiQ5DiOOP
â–¶ 2:44

Aug 18, 2009 - Uploaded by BlacksheepVisionListen as Obama speaks with a jive accent and completely ... He tries to give the Selma Voting Rights March ...

Where does it say he was conceived because of the Selma march?

Obama said "Selma got me born"

Of course Conservatives take everything literally

Obama was speaking about the Civil Rights movement as a whole and how it ultimately led to a black man being elected President

Conservatives scream......But you weren't really born in Selma so you are lying

Let's talk about who the serial liars are!!!

libs are going to lose every time!

the Left just cant stop the pettiness. how sad
Let me guess. You dont have a link for this do you?

here ya go leftard!!!!

Flashback: Obama Claims March in Selma Led to His Birth ...
www.ijreview.com/.../265964-flashback-obamas-last-selma-speech-claim...
Mar 7, 2015 - "So don't tell me I don't have a claim on Selma, Alabama." ... That time Obama lied & said 1965 Selma march inspired his parents to conceive
He took on a southern accent near towards the end.

UHek1FWIBg5Ma1sJI9D6LsmpJT0GfdfU5iTlpKkpCXE+7PfPakZ+lXtN3N6JKjodTuPhurCTvSCRngnFbOrWmyvvJWoONklCweUnzB7UzuUiQ5DiOOP

Aug 18, 2009 - Uploaded by BlacksheepVisionListen as Obama speaks with a jive accent and completely ... He tries to give the Selma Voting Rights March ...

at about the 2 minute mark where he says his father was inspired by the march, and that inspired his conception

like i said go cry

i gave it to you on video you moron crybaby. he says his dad was inspired, that inspired his conception. he was born BEFORE the march you idiot

go cry
He didnt say his dad was inspired by the Selma march. At best he said his day was inspired by the spirit sweeping across the nation that led to the Selma march. Your thread is a colossal failure. :laugh:

here ya go leftard!!!!

Mar 7, 2015 - "So don't tell me I don't have a claim on Selma, Alabama." ... That time Obama lied & said 1965 Selma march inspired his parents to conceive
In Chicago?

here ya go leftard!!!!

In Chicago?
In selma.

here's another one; from a Black preacher QUOTING OBAMA'S BOOK

libs are crybaby losers who lie to themselves

Obama clearly claimed that his father met his mother on the Selma bridge and he was the result of that meeting, even though the meeting came 3 years AFTER his birth. He's a liar.

Obama clearly claimed that his father met his mother on the Selma bridge and he was the result of that meeting, even though the meeting came 3 years AFTER his birth. He's a liar.

Conservatives crack me up

YAWN

B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-BUT I GOT A POSTER!!!

libs are losers who lie to themselves

Obama was right....the Civil Rights movement made it possible for a mixed race child to become President

But rather than saying.........The Birmingham bus boycott, Dr Martin Luther King, March on Washington, Lunch counter boycotts, Selma and hundreds of other events got me born

He said "Selma got me born",,,,Conservatives are outraged

You LIE! You were not born in Selma

Obama was right....the Civil Rights movement made it possible for a mixed race child to become President

But rather than saying.........The Birmingham bus boycott, Dr Martin Luther King, March on Washington, Lunch counter boycotts, Selma and hundreds of other events got me born

no you idiot; he ACTUALLY CLAIMED

1. his parents met at the Selma march

2. the Selma march was inspiration for his conception. he was already born before the first Selma march

keep trying. ur having a rough day leftard!

no you idiot; he ACTUALLY CLAIMED

1. his parents met at the Selma march

2. the Selma march was inspiration for his conception. he was already born before the first Selma march

keep trying. ur having a rough day leftard!

Easy enough

I am sure you are prepared to provide links that show he said that

In 1961 Selma, a mixed race baby being born to a white mother with a black father would have probably resulted in the black father being lynched

Imagine today, that child is President of the United States
Maybe that's what some of them can't stand.

All you have to do is read what gets posted on this board to see that it is true

Obama said "Selma got me born"

Of course Conservatives take everything literally

Obama was speaking about the Civil Rights movement as a whole and how it ultimately led to a black man being elected President

Conservatives scream......But you weren't really born in Selma so you are lying

I forgot they need a concise explanation for even the simplest of things.

Forum List

Back