🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama: "Selma march inspired my inception"; was born before it happened

That's a horseshit excuse.

No, seriously

Do you know what an analogy means? I know it takes complex thought but you might want to look into it
What the president MEANT to say was...:lol:
Swing and a miss

Do you know how ridiculous you look when you take an analogy and take it literally?
It wasn't an analogy, you were just trying to make it LOOK like an analogy. THAT was a swing and a miss.
It never fails to amuse me how conservatives take every statement literally
So, you can't fool anyone into believing your ridiculous "analogy" notion, so you just repeat yourself? HA, that figures. I gave you more credit than you deserve. One of these days you might earn my respect.

No, seriously

Do you know what an analogy means? I know it takes complex thought but you might want to look into it
Swing and a miss

Do you know how ridiculous you look when you take an analogy and take it literally?
It wasn't an analogy, you were just trying to make it LOOK like an analogy. THAT was a swing and a miss.

It never fails me that you Liberals do until a literal statement proves you guy is a liar.

No, seriously

Swing and a miss

What analogy was Obama using when he said "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor"?

You really don't understand what an analogy is

Imagine Selma standing for the whole civil rights movement

No, seriously

Swing and a miss

It became an analogy when a STATEMENT was shown to be a lie.

No, seriously

Swing and a miss

Do you know how ridiculous you look when you bend over, grab your ankles, and take one in the ass when you cover for an Obama lie? Either that or you do it on purpose.

No, seriously

I know what an excuse it and you should look into how good you are at making them. Someone good at doing that is rarely good for anything else. That means you're good for nothing.

No, seriously

Swing and a miss

So, you can't fool anyone into believing your ridiculous "analogy" notion, so you just repeat yourself? HA, that figures. I gave you more credit than you deserve. One of these days you might earn my respect.
Why are conservatives so dense?

Everything is taken literally. The nuances and context of our language is lost on them

Swing and a miss

Everything is taken literally. The nuances and context of our language is lost on them
In all fairness SJ and Conservative both have long proven they are simple creatures that have to be told what to think and their handlers know its best to keep things simple for them. Too much complexity causes them stress which makes their fur fall out in patches.

ok crybaby o-bot; here it is on video.

Obama Fabricates Reason For His Birth at Selma, AL ...
UHek1FWIBg5Ma1sJI9D6LsmpJT0GfdfU5iTlpKkpCXE+7PfPakZ+lXtN3N6JKjodTuPhurCTvSCRngnFbOrWmyvvJWoONklCweUnzB7UzuUiQ5DiOOP
â–¶ 2:44

Aug 18, 2009 - Uploaded by BlacksheepVisionListen as Obama speaks with a jive accent and completely ... He tries to give the Selma Voting Rights March ...

Where does it say he was conceived because of the Selma march?

Obama said "Selma got me born"

Of course Conservatives take everything literally

Obama was speaking about the Civil Rights movement as a whole and how it ultimately led to a black man being elected President

Conservatives scream......But you weren't really born in Selma so you are lying

Yeah liberals thought like that when Trent Lott spoke about Strom Thurman?

Swing and a miss

:dig:

Swing and a miss

:dig:
Is that you digging a hole?

Damn...there I go taking things literally

who the hell are the fools who still believes ANYTHING out of this man mouth?

he's a pathological liar and he's the one that has been in charge of our Military and Country. how did we get to this point of putting in someone like this thug/liar in as OUR PRESIDENT. . ?

who the hell are the fools who still believes ANYTHING out of this man mouth?

he's a pathological liar and he's the one that has been in charge of our Military and Country. how did we get to this point of putting in someone like this thug/liar in as OUR PRESIDENT. . ?
Smarter people than yourself voted him in.

It's amazing. Just look at the thread title: "inception" instead of "conception." I mean, given how many of them preach "it's a baby from the moment of conception," you'd think they'd at least be able to use one of their favorite words in a different context.

It's amazing. Just look at the thread title: "inception" instead of "conception." I mean, given how many of them preach "it's a baby from the moment of conception," you'd think they'd at least be able to use one of their favorite words in a different context.
It took me awhile to figure out these clowns were serious. I thought for the longest that no one in this day and age could be that stupid on purpose if they tried. I slowly realized that giving everyone access to the internet did not guarantee they would be educated if they were willfully ignorant.

It took me awhile to figure out these clowns were serious. I thought for the longest that no one in this day and age could be that stupid on purpose if they tried. I slowly realized that giving everyone access to the internet did not guarantee they would be educated if they were willfully ignorant.

It explains why they're so terrified of immigrants. They can't even master one language, and they're being threatened by people who speak at least two.

Forum List

Back