Obama shames America, again

Did anyone from the GOP show any leadership and show up in France?
Is anyone in the GOP the head of state?
Why do they have to be the head of state? Is there a rule or something I dont know about?
More than 40 heads of state went and showed solidarity against terror threats. Your guy decided to watch football.
Your guys watched football as well.

They are not the American leader.

The photo on the front pages of newspapers around the world shows world leaders marching with the people for freedom. This is the world without America. Just what obabble wanted all along. He wanted to make a definitive statement. That's what he did.
Let other people get some press. Stop trying to always be part of the story.
Eliminating obumble from a meeting of world leaders is appropriate. Even more appropriate is that no American was there not even the ambassador. This is a white house order. obumble did what he said he would do in his book. He stands with the muslims. He is the same entity that laughed when James Foley was beheaded.

The United States, which considers itself to be the most important nation in the world, was not represented in this march -- arguably one of the most important public demonstrations in Europe in the last generation -- except by U.S. Ambassador Jane Hartley, who may have been a few rows back. I didn't see her. Even Russia sent Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov.

Jake Tapper I m ashamed by U.S. leaders absence in Paris - CNN.com

Why do they have to be the head of state? Is there a rule or something I dont know about?
More than 40 heads of state went and showed solidarity against terror threats. Your guy decided to watch football.

They are not the American leader.
We already knew that.

The photo on the front pages of newspapers around the world shows world leaders marching with the people for freedom. This is the world without America. Just what obabble wanted all along. He wanted to make a definitive statement. That's what he did.
Eliminating obumble from a meeting of world leaders is appropriate. Even more appropriate is that no American was there not even the ambassador. This is a white house order. obumble did what he said he would do in his book. He stands with the muslims. He is the same entity that laughed when James Foley was beheaded.
If its appropriate stop whining about it.

Not heads of state.

We finally agree, Obama is over his head in his current position. Your admission Senators could/should fill his role standing with other world leaders against terrorism says everything

Not heads of state.

We finally agree, Obama is over his head in his current position. Your admission Senators could/should fill his role standing with other world leaders against terrorism says everything
You have no heads of state. We finally agree. Your leadership watched from afar as usual.

Obama won folks...get over it.

Obama has lost... get over it.

Lost what? he's won every election where his name was on the ballot.
He won the first one by having everybody else removed from the ballot.

He is a snake!

That people continue to worship the worthless bastard is beyond comprehension.
It must suck for you to know you have a Black POTUS. :laugh:
His being black does not bother me at all. His being an incompetent, anti-American, Marxist asshole does.

I as well would like to formally apologize to the world for the vile behavior of American conservatives.

Along with the rest of the world, we understand that they are America's shame. It's the burden of all decent people in America, to have keep those conservative savages under control. That's a difficult task, given their numbers and their enthusiasm for vile behavior.
here let me add what your not allowed to do.....we have to also keep those liberal savages under control.....and thats a difficult task also, given their numbers and their enthusiasm for their brand of vile behavior.....

Obama won folks...get over it.

He is a snake!

His being black does not bother me at all. His being an incompetent, anti-American Marxist asshole does.
IOW being Black...to you.

I've been ashamed of him from day one. When at his swearing in the classless people they bused in to see it starting singing hey hey hey goodbye to President Bush and he just stood there. And he's made me more shameful of him every year and wonder how the hell did we enter this nightmare.
People were desperate for hope and change, and desperate people often make bad choices.

You think North Korea is progressive? Are you some relation to Sarah? I can hear the family resemblance in your statements.

All of history's mass Murderers were true Progressives who thought the State should trump individuals. Hitler, Stalin and Mao are the founding fathers of the modern Progressive movement, they did Progressive government right
Such nonsense randomly thrown into conversations. What is the purpose other than some kind of warped effort to promote disinformation. Fathers of fascism and ultra conservative right wing dictators being called progressives as if they are in some fashion or way comparable to how the term progressive is used in today's modern world is just a perversion.

When
You think North Korea is progressive? Are you some relation to Sarah? I can hear the family resemblance in your statements.

All of history's mass Murderers were true Progressives who thought the State should trump individuals. Hitler, Stalin and Mao are the founding fathers of the modern Progressive movement, they did Progressive government right
Such nonsense randomly thrown into conversations. What is the purpose other than some kind of warped effort to promote disinformation. Fathers of fascism and ultra conservative right wing dictators being called progressives as if they are in some fashion or way comparable to how the term progressive is used in today's modern world is just a perversion.

Progressives lie so much they believe their own bullshit. Progressives support the all powerful state trumping and trampling the individual. That's who they are. Right now in the USA we still have a second amendment so the jury is still out of how much further toward progressive fascism we'll march. If the sad day ever comes when Marxist democrats and their statist republican brothers get us to their utopia, Hitler Mao and Stalin will be reveared as true heroes

YOU KNOW THAT'S JUST CRAZY....RIGHT?

No, it isn't. It comes from knowing who's pulling your strings
sorry sweetlips, but I don't have any strings. I got something you can pull though.

the
American Amb was there according to a poster earlier....and if he stands with muslims how come so many have been killed at his orders?...just askin.....

He is a snake!

His being black does not bother me at all. His being an incompetent, anti-American Marxist asshole does.
How foolish can you get. His color means nothing to me. His disdain for the Constitution is obvious. He is the Manchurian Candidate. He is destroying a great nation, emulating his Marxist father and fighting for the cause of anti-colonialism. Obama is a Marxist asshole and you know it.

The world's leaders assembled in Paris to march against radical Islam. Obama can't bring himself to do that...especially in light of these public statements declaring his unfettered respect for Islam. Obama is a Muslim.

Watch Very Disturbing Obama Talking About His Love For Islam And Being Muslim Truth Uncensored
Whats wrong with your POTUS respecting Islam? I thought you would want your POTUS to respect all religions in a country committed to freedom of religion.

He is a snake!

How foolish can you get. His color means nothing to me. His disdain for the Constitution is obvious. He is the Manchurian Candidate. He is destroying a great nation, emulating his Marxist father and fighting for the cause of anti-colonialism. Obama is a Marxist asshole and you know it.
Sure his color doesnt mean anything to you. You almost had me believing you. Why would someone not be anti-colonialism? Thats a good thing.

He is a snake!

The PC Police just throw this out to put you on the defensive, so they can change the topic and control the conversation.

I'd suggest not playing along.

Forum List

Back