Obama shames America, again

If anything t
Bottom line is Obama is so arrogant, he felt it was beneath him to go.
Uppity would have been a better choice of words coming from you.
Nope, arrogant is the proper term.
Thats what uppity means but you already knew that.
Thats what it means to you.

1. ar·ro·gant
    ˈerəɡənt/
    adjective
    adjective: arrogant
    1. having or revealing an exaggerated sense of one's own importance or abilities.

Lets see. 2000 dead in Nigeria, 17 in France. Who had the bigger tragedy? I dont remember seeing any outcry over the POTUS not going to Nigeria. Why not?
Because its Nigeria, it all ways has and all ways be a fucked up country.

If anything t
Uppity would have been a better choice of words coming from you.
Nope, arrogant is the proper term.
Thats what uppity means but you already knew that.
Thats what it means to you.

1. ar·ro·gant
    ˈerəɡənt/
    adjective
    adjective: arrogant
    1. having or revealing an exaggerated sense of one's own importance or abilities.

Thats what it means to everyone.

up·pi·ty
ˈəpətē/
adjective
informal
  1. self-important; arrogant.
    "an uppity sister-in-law"
    synonyms: arrogant, snobbish

Lets see. 2000 dead in Nigeria, 17 in France. Who had the bigger tragedy? I dont remember seeing any outcry over the POTUS not going to Nigeria. Why not?
Actually Nigeria was the site of the Benin Empire but I dont expect you to know that in your ignorance.
I can google nigeria just as fast as you can. So whats your point.

he seems to crap all over our Allies and bows down to Muslims/Islam

I can't tell if it's Intentional. For me it seems it is.

Actually Nigeria was the site of the Benin Empire but I dont expect you to know that in your ignorance.
The point was you were wrong about Nigeria never being anything or ever being anything dummy.

The point was you were wrong about Nigeria never being anything or ever being anything dummy.
If Nigeria is so great, why don't you move there? Need Airfare?

If Nigeria is so great, why don't you move there? Need Airfare?
You must be mad you opened your mouth before filing your head with knowledge. You didnt know uppity meant arrogant and you didnt know Nigeria once had an empire. You should go back to bed and start your day over again. Must suck you are so embarrassed you start deflecting.

i havent seen to much at all on the Nigerian thing......once again....go after these fuckers and exterminate them....what the fuck is the UN Security Council for?...what do they do besides have lunch?....

The photo on the front pages of newspapers around the world shows world leaders marching with the people for freedom. This is the world without America. Just what obabble wanted all along. He wanted to make a definitive statement. That's what he did.

The photo on the front pages of newspapers around the world shows world leaders marching with the people for freedom. This is the world without America. Just what obabble wanted all along. He wanted to make a definitive statement. That's what he did.
Let other people get some press. Stop trying to always be part of the story.

Jake Tapper: I'm ashamed by U.S. leaders' absence in Paris

New York City, NY37°

News

U.S.WorldPoliticsTechHealthEntertainmentLivingTravelMoneySports

Video

CNNgoLatest NewsMust Watch VideosDigital Studios

TV

CNNgoScheduleCNN FilmsShows A-ZAnchors and Reporters A-Z

Opinions

Political Op-EdsSocial CommentaryiReport

More…

PhotosLongformInvestigationsCNN profiles A-ZCNN Films: Life ItselfMorgan Spurlock: Inside ManCity of TomorrowCNN 10: Big IdeasThe Guns ProjectCNNMoney: Most Innovative CitiesChange the ListCNN HeroesImpact Your World

"" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px auto 25px; display: inline-block; border: 0px; vertical-align: bottom;">

Jake Tapper: I'm ashamed by U.S. leaders' absence in Paris

By Jake Tapper, CNN

Updated 7:45 AM ET, Mon January 12, 2015

Show Caption

11 of 20

Show Caption

12 of 20

Show Caption

13 of 20

Show Caption

14 of 20

Show Caption

15 of 20

Show Caption

16 of 20

Show Caption

17 of 20

Show Caption

18 of 20

Show Caption

19 of 20

Show Caption

20 of 20

Show Caption

1 of 20

Show Caption

2 of 20

Show Caption

3 of 20

Show Caption

4 of 20

Show Caption

5 of 20

Show Caption

6 of 20

Show Caption

7 of 20

Show Caption

8 of 20

Show Caption

9 of 20

Show Caption

10 of 20

Show Caption

11 of 20

Show Caption

12 of 20

Show Caption

13 of 20

Show Caption

14 of 20

Show Caption

15 of 20

Show Caption

16 of 20

Show Caption

17 of 20

Show Caption

18 of 20

Show Caption

19 of 20

Show Caption

20 of 20

Show Caption

1 of 20

Show Caption

2 of 20

Show Caption

3 of 20

Show Caption

4 of 20

Show Caption

5 of 20

Show Caption

6 of 20

Show Caption

7 of 20

Show Caption

8 of 20

Show Caption

9 of 20

Show Caption

10 of 20

Story highlightsJake Tapper: American leaders were conspicuously absent from historic Paris rallyThe French are eager to see signs of U.S. support after terrorist attacks

Jake Tapper is anchor of CNN's "The Lead With Jake Tapper" and chief Washington correspondent.

Paris (CNN)"Thank you," said the man. I was standing outside of the offices of Charlie Hebdo covering the aftermath of the terrorist attacks for CNN. He was thanking me just for being here, just for covering the event and its aftermath, what Le Monde referred to as France's September 11. And his appreciation was echoed by French citizen after French citizen.

The rally Sunday for unity drew 1.5 million people in Paris and more than twice that nationwide; it was like nothing I've ever seen or covered. Our nation's oldest ally stood firm. A young Muslim Frenchwoman held a sign saying "Je suis Juif."

Jake Tapper I m ashamed by U.S. leaders absence in Paris - CNN.com

Forum List

Back