🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama shames America, again

"Obama shames America, again"

The OP shames conservatives with a straw man fallacy, again.

Do you ever blame liberals like your dear leader for ANYTHING? your post is shame to make this about right or left. Instead in you charge belitting people for feeling it was WRONG

The only reason you so adamantly feel it is wrong is because it gives teabaggers something else to whine about. It just reinforces the image of unreasonable childish behavior that has become expected from your ilk.

RT_france_attacks_rally_2_jt_150111_16x9_992.jpg

Is there a reason Obama chose to sit this one out?
When did the POTUS have to give low level scrubs like you a reason?

Is there ever a day when you don't suck? You American blacks are unreal.

You shame others world wide of color.

And you sound like a bad imitation of Glenn Beck.

I've been ashamed of him from day one. When at his swearing in the classless people they bused in to see it starting singing hey hey hey goodbye to President Bush and he just stood there. And he's made me more shameful of him every year and wonder how the hell did we enter this nightmare.
Sad you let some people make you feel ashamed but you have no shame for other peoples actions.

And John Kerry, who has strong ties to France, nowhere to be seen either.

They are all assholes in this Administration.

Maybe they had better things to do than fly across country to stand in a mug shot, and if the POTUS had gone he would of been the MAIN attraction.

why would he of been the main attraction? what he can't just blend in or something? It's not like he's made a hell of a lot of friends. he isn't known as the g-d of the whole world so they would all want to bow and touch him or something.
Hes Black. Black guys dont typically blend in. We stand out. Especially if we happen to be POTUS.

And if they had attended and they had been shot at or killed, I'd bet 10 to 1 you all would be blaming Obama for one of our OWN being killed by terrorists.

I would imagine per protocol, the Secret Service decides or rather recommends on whether it is safe for America's President, and any of their leaders or diplomats to attend a function of this nature.

You can bet your bottom dollar, that if we still had those color alerts like we used to, we are at ORANGE right now....one hair from Red....

These kind of incidences tend to have a domino effect, (I think it emboldens the terrorists even more so)...more terror attacks to follow in various areas of the world...would not surprise me. :(

I guess Valerie Jarrett and Al Sharpton didn't think it was important.
But it looks as if other world leaders were there.

Maybe they had better things to do than fly across country to stand in a mug shot, and if the POTUS had gone he would of been the MAIN attraction.
Then we would have to read the stupid assed post..."Obama spends fifty trillion dollars to fly family to France for photo-op"!!!!

Was any representative from the US there?

America snubs historic Paris rally: Holder skipped out of proceedings early, Kerry was in India, Obama and Biden just stayed home
  • German Chancellor Angela Merkel, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and David Cameron were among the leaders at the march today
  • Neither President Obama or Vice President Joe Biden attended the historic event, though both of their schedules were open
  • U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder was in Paris for a terrorism summit, but was not seen at the march which followed
  • The only U.S. representative at the march was Ambassador Jane Hartley

Read more: America snubs historic Paris rally Holder skipped out early Kerry was in India and Obama and Biden just stayed home to leave no U.S. presence at anti-terror march joined by global leaders Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

1.5 million people marching in France. Many major world leaders showing up and symbolically marching for human rights and free speech. Yet the U.S. president and the leader of the free world didn't find it necessary to either attend or at least send his Vice President or secretary of state to send a message of solitary with the the free world and democracy on such a historical event?!

Shame on the US. Shame shame shame.

Shame on the left and the leftist media for not holding Obama accountable for this huge mistake.

US was abset today.

r

RT_paris_rally_world_leaders_jt_150111_4x3_992.jpg
Today's events were a demonstration against his brothers in arms.

Even though Holder was in France, he didn't attend this freedom march.

Strange.

Holder was working behind the scenes to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Meanwhile, in another thread...hypocrite teapers complain about Obama traveling too much. Make up your fucking minds.

As previously shown in so many occasions, this Aministration, with Hussein at the helm, is sympathetic to Muslims and they are frightened that any anti-terrorist solidarity will harm them in the eyes of the Muslim community.

The non attendance by leaders of the US is a mayor diplomatic blunder of which they should be ashamed!

Thank you. Some people have told me recently that the right is beginning to back off on the crazy accusations, and the childish claims. I can show them your post, among many others, to refute their claim.

I don't understand your reasoning because surely a tragedy such as this is above petty politics and should be a matter of compassion.

Being Right or Left is completely irrelevant.

The Obama's Administration lack of understanding and sympathy is highlighted.

How can you quibble at a time like this!

You're whining about this, and then have the nerve to say I quibble? What an idiot.

Thank you also for your incredibly insightful and mature reply.

Surely you are quibbling when you bring politics between the American Left and Right into a tragic matter such as this.

What is wrong with you!

and people like Katz would have been saying what the hell is he there for?.....

I think there should have been a representative present as a show of solidarity, but I absolutely would not want it to be Obama...what an incredible target for the terrorists, and I don't trust France's security to keep him safe in that sort of a crowd.

Dressed in dark coats, leaders from Europe to Africa, including President François Hollande of France, Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany, and Prime Minister David Cameron of Britain, marched slowly and resolutely, sending a potent sign that the world was united and would not be intimidated in the face of terrorism. The crowd roared its approval.

Also in the front line of the dignitaries was Israel’s prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, flanked closely by a bodyguard. In a rare display of unity, the president of the Palestinian Authority, Mahmoud Abbas, stood nearby.

And where was the good 'ol USA?

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/12/w...h-against-terror-charlie-hebdo.html?ref=world

As previously shown in so many occasions, this Aministration, with Hussein at the helm, is sympathetic to Muslims and they are frightened that any anti-terrorist solidarity will harm them in the eyes of the Muslim community.

The non attendance by leaders of the US is a mayor diplomatic blunder of which they should be ashamed!
and yet he gives the order daily to kill those fuckers that he is so sympathetic too.....but i do agree someone from here should have been there.....i notice no one from the UK was there also.....

and yet he gives the order daily to kill those fuckers that he is so sympathetic too.....but i do agree someone from here should have been there.....i notice no one from the UK was there also.....

Dressed in dark coats, leaders from Europe to Africa, including President François Hollande of France, Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany, and Prime Minister David Cameron of Britain, marched slowly and resolutely, sending a potent sign that the world was united and would not be intimidated in the face of terrorism. The crowd roared its approval.

Forum List

Back