🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama shames America, again

I don't think Obama would be a target by terrorists. He's on their side, and they know it.
He didn't go because the attention would NOT be on him and that's what he lives for.

more than likely. he can't stand not having all the attention. that's why he waves like a idiot in every picture with foreign leaders.
th

Meanwhile, in another thread...hypocrite teapers complain about Obama traveling too much. Make up your fucking minds.
Oh please !!
Oh please...what???? Obama can't win with you people. He should travel, he shouldn't travel. He should breath, he shouldn't breath. What a bunch of hypocrites and buffoons.
There's a big difference between a unique worldwide situation like this and one of Obama's campaign trips. If you can't see it you're blind as a bat.

The real question is...did the Whitehouse call it an Act Of Terrorism or not?
Also, did they say that it was a spontaneous act caused by a cartoon?
Several enquiries need to be convened immediately.

Meanwhile, in another thread...hypocrite teapers complain about Obama traveling too much. Make up your fucking minds.
Oh please !!
Oh please...what???? Obama can't win with you people. He should travel, he shouldn't travel. He should breath, he shouldn't breath. What a bunch of hypocrites and buffoons.
There's a big difference between a unique worldwide situation like this and one of Obama's campaign trips. If you can't see it you're blind as a bat.
So in the other thread...you have taken out vacation trips as opposed to diplomatic trips?

I wonder if the US media even covers this tomorrow?
They covered it live today.

My question is if they will get into the fact Obama wasn't there.
Sorry if I wasn't clear...
They covered it live today. Are they supposed to have a 16 minute segment because Obama didn't hop on a plane in a minutes notice when our government is just opening back up for business?

The real question is...did the Whitehouse call it an Act Of Terrorism or not?
Also, did they say that it was a spontaneous act caused by a cartoon?
Several enquiries need to be convened immediately.
We should spend about 6 million dollars on Congressional hearings to figure that out.

Oh please !!

Obama and another guy are fishing in a boat. The guy falls overboard and is drowning. Obama gets out of the boat, walks on water, and saves the mans life. The headline of the event the next morning: "Obama can't swim".

Oh please !!
So in the other thread...you have taken out vacation trips as opposed to diplomatic trips?

Oh stop, will you please !!

First off, I'm not one specifically that has complained about Obama's trips other than his many campaign trips.

Second, no one would be complaining about him traveling to this particular event.

Now please stop wasting everyone's time !!

I guess I missed all of those foreign leaders coming here right after 9/11 and Marching in a public parade.... of solidarity....?

And RWs have never forgiven them for that obvious slight.
Did someone already mention Representatives and Senators taking the time in Congress to RENAME French Fries to Freedom fries in their cafeterias on tax payer's dollar....?

I guess I missed all of those foreign leaders coming here right after 9/11 and Marching in a public parade.... of solidarity....?

Here's what you're missing.

Back during 9/11 the world did not see the significance of what was going on compared to today.
Back then, Islamic terror was not feared, nor taken any where near as serious as it is now. Today, we are all fed up, and now is the time to show unity and it's now much more important for the leaders of the world to come together.

Back during 9/11 the world did not see the significance of what was going on compared to today.
Back then, Islamic terror was not feared, nor taken any where near as serious as it is now. Today, we are all fed up, and now is the time to show unity and it's now much more important for the leaders of the world to come together.
ok, I can understand that...

But do you think ONLY those who show'd up from nearby regions are the only ones in unity with them?

How true, and if one reads PNAC one realizes why we needed a 911 event. I realized this today, knowing the ages of some of the members here, some were under 10 years of age when 911 occurred. Its almost like ancient history except for many of us it was like yesterday.

1.5 million people marching in France. Many major world leaders showing up and symbolically marching for human rights and free speech. Yet the U.S. president and the leader of the free world didn't find it necessary to either attend or at least send his Vice President or secretary of state to send a message of solitary with the the free world and democracy on such a historical event?!

Shame on the US. Shame shame shame.

Shame on the left and the leftist media for not holding Obama accountable for this huge mistake.

US was abset today.

r

RT_paris_rally_world_leaders_jt_150111_4x3_992.jpg

Whats the terrorist supporter Abbas doing there?

With "great" wisdom the French decided to invite Abbas to balance the fact that Bibi was attending.

And icredibly stupid decision in view of Abbas anti semitism and support for terrorism.

No doubt the fact that Holland was desperate to appease the 6 million Muslims habitants was also a crucial factor.

There sure was a big terrorist in the front line and it wasn't Abbas, and probably Obama didn't make it as he didn't want to be a hypocrite.

Your dear friend Abbas supports not only his own FATAH terrorists but also Hamas ,Islamic Jihad, ISIS, Al Qaida...... and any other human rights loving jihadists!

He is the "perfect" type of person to invite to a rally for the victims of terrorism... terrorism which Abbas himself supports!

1.5 million people marching in France. Many major world leaders showing up and symbolically marching for human rights and free speech. Yet the U.S. president and the leader of the free world didn't find it necessary to either attend or at least send his Vice President or secretary of state to send a message of solitary with the the free world and democracy on such a historical event?!

Shame on the US. Shame shame shame.

Shame on the left and the leftist media for not holding Obama accountable for this huge mistake.

US was abset today.

r

RT_paris_rally_world_leaders_jt_150111_4x3_992.jpg

Whats the terrorist supporter Abbas doing there?

With "great" wisdom the French decided to invite Abbas to balance the fact that Bibi was attending.

And icredibly stupid decision in view of Abbas anti semitism and support for terrorism.

No doubt the fact that Holland was desperate to appease the 6 million Muslims habitants was also a crucial factor.

There sure was a big terrorist in the front line and it wasn't Abbas, and probably Obama didn't make it as he didn't want to be a hypocrite.

Your dear friend Abbas supports not only his own FATAH terrorists but also Hamas ,Islamic Jihad, ISIS, Al Qaida...... and any other human rights loving jihadists!

He is the "perfect" type of person to invite to a rally for the victims of terrorism... terrorism which Abbas himself supports!

Man nothing comes close to your Russian government.

How true, and if one reads PNAC one realizes why we needed a 911 event. I realized this today, knowing the ages of some of the members here, some were under 10 years of age when 911 occurred. Its almost like ancient history except for many of us it was like yesterday.

And, it goes back further than that.

Nonetheless, to the rabid anti-Obama nutters, it all happened since he took office. They just keep telling the same lies, over and over again, until it becomes fact.

ok, I can understand that...

But do you think ONLY those who show'd up from nearby regions are the only ones in unity with them?

No, but it was important for our president to show up since we are the country that has spearheaded the whole effort against terrorism, and we are the ones who have paid the biggest price all the way around. He had a big opportunity, and he dropped the ball.

Forum List

Back