🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama shames America, again

1.5 million people marching in France. Many major world leaders showing up and symbolically marching for human rights and free speech. Yet the U.S. president and the leader of the free world didn't find it necessary to either attend or at least send his Vice President or secretary of state to send a message of solitary with the the free world and democracy on such a historical event?!

Shame on the US. Shame shame shame.

Shame on the left and the leftist media for not holding Obama accountable for this huge mistake.

US was abset today.

r

RT_paris_rally_world_leaders_jt_150111_4x3_992.jpg
We have an embassy there? Soneone anyone should have been there standing tall.
Yes, and it turns out our Ambassador to France was present representing the USA.

Do you have a link? Because that would be very helpful in determining the truth of the matter.

Whats the terrorist supporter Abbas doing there?

With "great" wisdom the French decided to invite Abbas to balance the fact that Bibi was attending.

And icredibly stupid decision in view of Abbas anti semitism and support for terrorism.

No doubt the fact that Holland was desperate to appease the 6 million Muslims habitants was also a crucial factor.

There sure was a big terrorist in the front line and it wasn't Abbas, and probably Obama didn't make it as he didn't want to be a hypocrite.

Your dear friend Abbas supports not only his own FATAH terrorists but also Hamas ,Islamic Jihad, ISIS, Al Qaida...... and any other human rights loving jihadists!

He is the "perfect" type of person to invite to a rally for the victims of terrorism... terrorism which Abbas himself supports!

Man nothing comes close to your Russian government.

can't you come up with a better answer than that? :popcorn:

your smartass one liners are beginning to lose its shine!

I think that said it all, your gov is full of Russian Jewish immigrants , is not democratic , but communistic and is out to control the world by any means, even so far as killing your own, if it means to further your agenda, and to trust you is a huge mistake. I have to bite my tongue to not say more.

I don't think Obama would be a target by terrorists. He's on their side, and they know it.
He didn't go because the attention would NOT be on him and that's what he lives for.
he is on their side?.....when was the last time they invited him over for dinner?....the last thing these assholes see when a drone takes them out is this image on the front of the drone....

Um no. They see this:

stupid-obama-sw.jpg

With "great" wisdom the French decided to invite Abbas to balance the fact that Bibi was attending.

And icredibly stupid decision in view of Abbas anti semitism and support for terrorism.

No doubt the fact that Holland was desperate to appease the 6 million Muslims habitants was also a crucial factor.

There sure was a big terrorist in the front line and it wasn't Abbas, and probably Obama didn't make it as he didn't want to be a hypocrite.

Your dear friend Abbas supports not only his own FATAH terrorists but also Hamas ,Islamic Jihad, ISIS, Al Qaida...... and any other human rights loving jihadists!

He is the "perfect" type of person to invite to a rally for the victims of terrorism... terrorism which Abbas himself supports!

I think that said it all, your gov is full of Russian Jewish immigrants , is not democratic , but communistic and is out to control the world by any means, even so far as killing your own, if it means to further your agenda, and to trust you is a huge mistake. I have to bite my tongue to not say more.

My government??

What government is that you idiot???

What the heck are you talking about??

whan an asshole

SNIP:
FLASHBACK: French President Jacques Chirac First Foreign Leader To Visit WH After 9/11
Fast forward to today where Obama snubbed France by failing to attend, or send any top officials, to a rally against Islamic terrorism in Paris attended by more than 50 world leaders.

B7FrHxQCMAAKx_z.jpg-large-550x377.jpg

September, 18, 2001:

French President Jacques Chirac has said France will not stand aside in the international fight against the scourge of terrorism – but he said his country still had to determine and evaluate its contribution.

President Chirac was speaking after a meeting at the United Nations headquarters with UN Secretary-General Kofi Annan.

Mr Chirac said the fight against terrorism would be a modern and unknown form of war – but it had to be made an international priority.

President Chirac flew into New York from Washington, where he had become the first foreign head of state to meet President Bush since the attacks on the United States last week.

In New York, he flew over the area now known as Ground Zero, where rescue workers are clearing up the wreckage and recovering bodies from what remains of the World Trade Center.

Here’s the full list of leaders who met in France today:

ALL of it here:
FLASHBACK French President Jacques Chirac First Foreign Leader To Visit WH After 9 11 Weasel Zippers

My government??

whan an asshole
Skye is a pawn of the Russian Jewish elite...who would of thunk it.

I don't think Obama would be a target by terrorists. He's on their side, and they know it.
He didn't go because the attention would NOT be on him and that's what he lives for.
he is on their side?.....when was the last time they invited him over for dinner?....the last thing these assholes see when a drone takes them out is this image on the front of the drone....

Harry Dresden

You surprise me.

Good for you.

:dance:

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction"

" I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race"

our POTUS

My government??

whan an asshole
Skye is a pawn of the Russian Jewish elite...who would of thunk it.

Yep. Pootarian traitor, through and through.

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction"

" I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race"

our POTUS

Lying kkk takes words out of context and wants others to do the same.

SSDD fron the kkk

:puke:

RT_france_attacks_rally_2_jt_150111_16x9_992.jpg

Is there a reason Obama chose to sit this one out?

These threads are really stupid. Obama does things that he has to do for the country -- he doesn't go places because his nutty haters DEMAND it. Most of the time, people writing these articles don't really even know if the POTUS is going or not -- they are banking on the fact that no one who reads this garbage is even going to bother checking.

1.5 million people marching in France. Many major world leaders showing up and symbolically marching for human rights and free speech. Yet the U.S. president and the leader of the free world didn't find it necessary to either attend or at least send his Vice President or secretary of state to send a message of solitary with the the free world and democracy on such a historical event?!

Shame on the left and the leftist media for not holding Obama accountable for this huge mistake.

US was abset today.

r

Yes, and it turns out our Ambassador to France was present representing the USA.

Do you have a link? Because that would be very helpful in determining the truth of the matter.
As world leaders march in Paris, US represented by ambassador

6 hours ago

As world leaders march in Paris US represented by ambassador - Yahoo News

not good enough ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ send Kerry somebody higher in status.

Hussein doesn't care

My government??

whan an asshole

The Israel government. You knew darn well who I was talking about .

US was abset today.

r

As world leaders march in Paris, US represented by ambassador

6 hours ago

As world leaders march in Paris US represented by ambassador - Yahoo News

Thanks was that enough?

"President Obama visited the French embassy in Washington on Thursday to pay his respects to the victims of the attack on the Charlie Hebdo newspaper."
Obama pays respects at French embassy

I would need to know the reason for him not going if he was present at the French Embassy in the US. If this was all he could do for security and other valid reasons the American people should know that. As it stands it appears as if he was cavalier about the whole thing.

When did the POTUS have to give low level scrubs like you a reason?

Yes, I'm merely a low level citizen wondering why our president was absent during such a historical event.

He didn't want to upstage your PM.

Your Palestinian PM was there too. Of course just to show his face.

Forum List

Back