🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama shames America, again

Maybe they had better things to do than fly across country to stand in a mug shot, and if the POTUS had gone he would of been the MAIN attraction.

As previously shown in so many occasions, this Aministration, with Hussein at the helm, is sympathetic to Muslims and they are frightened that any anti-terrorist solidarity will harm them in the eyes of the Muslim community.

The non attendance by leaders of the US is a mayor diplomatic blunder of which they should be ashamed!

Thank you. Some people have told me recently that the right is beginning to back off on the crazy accusations, and the childish claims. I can show them your post, among many others, to refute their claim.

I don't understand your reasoning because surely a tragedy such as this is above petty politics and should be a matter of compassion.

Being Right or Left is completely irrelevant.

The Obama's Administration lack of understanding and sympathy is highlighted.

How can you quibble at a time like this!

You're whining about this, and then have the nerve to say I quibble? What an idiot.

Thank you also for your incredibly insightful and mature reply.

Surely you are quibbling when you bring politics between the American Left and Right into a tragic matter such as this.

What is wrong with you!

Nothing wrong. I'm just running out of patience with crazy teabaggers who try to make something out of nothing.

As previously shown in so many occasions, this Aministration, with Hussein at the helm, is sympathetic to Muslims and they are frightened that any anti-terrorist solidarity will harm them in the eyes of the Muslim community.

The non attendance by leaders of the US is a mayor diplomatic blunder of which they should be ashamed!

Thank you. Some people have told me recently that the right is beginning to back off on the crazy accusations, and the childish claims. I can show them your post, among many others, to refute their claim.

I don't understand your reasoning because surely a tragedy such as this is above petty politics and should be a matter of compassion.

You're whining about this, and then have the nerve to say I quibble? What an idiot.

Surely you are quibbling when you bring politics between the American Left and Right into a tragic matter such as this.

What is wrong with you!

Nothing wrong. I'm just running out of patience with crazy teabaggers who try to make something out of nothing.

would that be anything like you teabagees making fun of a DS child just b/c he stood on a dog?

you are a bunch of low life hypocrites

trig the drooler according to PMH

The only time that the US 'visits' another country is to invade or bomb them.
France are probably grateful that no-one turned up.

I red this article from USA Today and among other things I see this:

So why in this case did the French government allow the magazine Charlie Hebdo to continue to provoke Muslims, thereby placing the sanctity of its citizens at risk?

Sounds like a victim blaming to me.

What is wrong with you!

would that be anything like you teabagees making fun of a DS child just b/c he stood on a dog?

you are a bunch of low life hypocrites

trig the drooler according to PMH

That kerfuffle was more about the crazy mother than the kid, but I will admit some do go too far. You can't say this is the first or worst time someone's kid has been treated less than respectfully. I can give you a pretty good list of right wing attacks on kids if you don't remember them. Beyond that, are you trying to tell me that you think a rational person would try to make some kind of scandal out of our president not attending the event in France?

I think the OP got it wrong. Obama didn't shame the US, the rest of the world has figured out he's a self absorbed ass.

I think the OP got it wrong. Obama didn't shame the US, the rest of the world has figured out he's a self absorbed ass.
I hope you're right. One of the greatest symbolic marches in the 21st century, and Obama was missing in action.

Netanyahu was in the march and he risks more than stupid Hussein Barack....

Shame on all those Liberals....

Makes one puke!

What is wrong with you!

Figures that you and your ilk would think this was "nothing".

Having arrived at the gate of heaven, Obama meets a man with a beard. Are you Muhammad?” he asks. “No my son, I am St. Peter; Muhammad is higher up.” Peter then points to a ladder that rises into the clouds. Delighted that Muhammad should be higher than St. Peter; Obama climbs the ladder in great strides, climbing up through the clouds and coming into a room where he meets another bearded man.

He asks again, “Are you Muhammad?”

“Why no,” he answers, “I am Moses; Muhammad is higher still.”
Exhausted, but with a heart full of joy he climbs the ladder yet again. He discovers a larger room where he meets an angelic looking man with a beard. Full of hope, he asks again, “Are you Muhammad?”

“No, I am Jesus, the Christ … you will find Muhammad higher up.”

Muhammad higher than Jesus! Man, oh man! Obama can hardly contain his delight and climbs and climbs ever higher. Once again, he reaches an even larger room where he meets this truly magnificent looking man with a silver white beard and once again repeats his question:

“Are you Muhammad?” he gasps as he is by now, totally out of breath from all his climbing.

“No, my son … I am Almighty God, the Alpha and the Omega, but you look exhausted. Would you like a cup of coffee?”

Obama says, “Yes please!” God looks behind him, claps his hands and yells out: “Hey Muhammad — two coffees!”

Liberals craved recognition of their inferiority so they elected the most inferior candidate they could find. Now is His finest (most craven, cowardly) moment and they are proud.

Let them have their moment.

What is wrong with you!

Figures that you and your ilk would think this was nothing.

Don't worry, teabaggers come up with something new to whine about every few days. I'm sure rush will give you something new on Monday.

Forum List

Back