🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama shames America, again

Liberals craved recognition of their inferiority so they elected the most inferior candidate they could find. Now is His finest (most craven, cowardly) moment and they are proud.

Let them have their moment.

Damn.....Our most inferior candidate beat the crazy teabaggers that bad? What would have happened if we ran one of the better ones?

I'm quite proud of Obama and the job he has done. As for not attending the symbolic march...big deal. You guys would be bitching about the cost of sending him over there; you just got through having yet another coronary about his Christmas vacation.

I'm quite proud of Obama and the job he has done. As for not attending the symbolic march...big deal. You guys would be bitching about the cost of sending him over there; you just got through having yet another coronary about his Christmas vacation.

What, FedEx doesn't do overnights to France?

How much could it possibly cost to send Him they way His performance suggests He deserves to traveol?

I wouldn't be bitching. He can do without the vacations and campaign trips, but this was one time it should have been a no-brainer, he should have been there to show unity and show that the world is no longer going to tolerate Islamic nutbars.

What, FedEx doesn't do overnights to France?

How much could it possibly cost to send Him they way His performance suggests He deserves to traveol?

You're just being yourself; an idiot.

I wouldn't be bitching. He can do without the vacations and campaign trips, but this was one time it should have been a no-brainer, he should have been there to show unity and show that the world is no longer going to tolerate Islamic nutbars.

All Presidents take vacations....are you saying that Presidents shouldn't take vacations?

RT_france_attacks_rally_2_jt_150111_16x9_992.jpg

Is there a reason Obama chose to sit this one out?

No doubt you'd love to speculate on why.

I don't understand your reasoning because surely a tragedy such as this is above petty politics and should be a matter of compassion.

Being Right or Left is completely irrelevant.

The Obama's Administration lack of understanding and sympathy is highlighted.

How can you quibble at a time like this!

You're whining about this, and then have the nerve to say I quibble? What an idiot.

Thank you also for your incredibly insightful and mature reply.

Surely you are quibbling when you bring politics between the American Left and Right into a tragic matter such as this.

What is wrong with you!

Nothing wrong. I'm just running out of patience with crazy teabaggers who try to make something out of nothing.

Figures that you and your ilk would think this was nothing.

Don't worry, teabaggers come up with something new to whine about every few days. I'm sure rush will give you something new on Monday.

They can come up with whatever they want, I could care less, but this is one time everyone should have come together and demanded that Obama be there and represent our country at the highest level.
Too bad you asshole libs once again are too stupid to see it.

All Presidents take vacations....are you saying that Presidents shouldn't take vacations?

Frankly I could really care less, I'm just saying a vacation does not have the importance something like this had.

You're whining about this, and then have the nerve to say I quibble? What an idiot.

Surely you are quibbling when you bring politics between the American Left and Right into a tragic matter such as this.

What is wrong with you!

Nothing wrong. I'm just running out of patience with crazy teabaggers who try to make something out of nothing.

Don't worry, teabaggers come up with something new to whine about every few days. I'm sure rush will give you something new on Monday.

They can come up with whatever they want, I could care less, but this is one time everyone should have come together and demanded that Obama be there and represent our country at the highest level.

So you think France thinks we don't support them now? I thought right wingers didn't like France anyway......Remember those stupid Freedom Fries?

Frankly I could really care less, I'm just saying a vacation does not have the importance something like this had.

Thanks for another reason to laugh.

What is wrong with you!

So you think France thinks we don't support them now? I thought right wingers didn't like France anyway......Remember those stupid Freedom Fries?

If it were not for situational eithics, they'd have no ethics at all

Forum List

Back