🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama shames America, again

Your dear friend Abbas supports not only his own FATAH terrorists but also Hamas ,Islamic Jihad, ISIS, Al Qaida...... and any other human rights loving jihadists!

He is the "perfect" type of person to invite to a rally for the victims of terrorism... terrorism which Abbas himself supports!

Man nothing comes close to your Russian government.

can't you come up with a better answer than that? :popcorn:

your smartass one liners are beginning to lose its shine!

I think that said it all, your gov is full of Russian Jewish immigrants , is not democratic , but communistic and is out to control the world by any means, even so far as killing your own, if it means to further your agenda, and to trust you is a huge mistake. I have to bite my tongue to not say more.

My government??

What government is that you idiot???

What the heck are you talking about??

whan an asshole

The Israel government. You knew darn well what I was talking about .

well... I do admire the Israel government and I bless them...

having said that

they are not "my" government..I do not live in Israel

get it?

I would love to live in Israel though :)

Last edited:
RT_france_attacks_rally_2_jt_150111_16x9_992.jpg

Is there a reason Obama chose to sit this one out?

When did the POTUS have to give low level scrubs like you a reason?

Yes, I'm merely a low level citizen wondering why our president was absent during such a historical event.

He didn't want to upstage your PM.

Your Palestinian PM was there too. Of course just to show his face.
And have a healthy serving of frogs legs.

Why did Obama not attend?

Simple! It was a gathering of WORLD LEADERS! He would have been out of place!

When did the POTUS have to give low level scrubs like you a reason?

Yes, I'm merely a low level citizen wondering why our president was absent during such a historical event.
Keep wondering. I doubt your opinion is bothering him.

Apparently my opinion bothers you more than anything. Do you actually believe it was okay for America not to have a high level representative, when the entire world has gathered in solidarity?

And John Kerry, who has strong ties to France, nowhere to be seen either.

They are all assholes in this Administration.

Maybe they had better things to do than fly across country to stand in a mug shot, and if the POTUS had gone he would of been the MAIN attraction.
So? How about sending John Kerry or the VP?

Reading between the lines, apparently this march went against his ideology.

I guess I missed all of those foreign leaders coming here right after 9/11 and Marching in a public parade.... of solidarity....?

Here's what you're missing.

Back during 9/11 the world did not see the significance of what was going on compared to today.
Back then, Islamic terror was not feared, nor taken any where near as serious as it is now. Today, we are all fed up, and now is the time to show unity and it's now much more important for the leaders of the world to come together.

That's bullshit b

It's 100% accurate, and you are simply stupid if you do not realize there was a huge difference back then as there is now. Islamic terror was not a household phrase as it is today, and it's more important than ever that the world comes together and call it out.

The idiot OP and those who agree with him want to send the president to a city and country subject to a heightened and current terror alert.

He could have sent a representative. How come all these other countries...Germany, Canada, Australia, Israeli PM, Italian PM, Russia, etc. didn't feel threatened and either went themselves, or sent a representative?

Oh please !!
Oh please...what???? Obama can't win with you people. He should travel, he shouldn't travel. He should breath, he shouldn't breath. What a bunch of hypocrites and buffoons.
There's a big difference between a unique worldwide situation like this and one of Obama's campaign trips. If you can't see it you're blind as a bat.
So in the other thread...you have taken out vacation trips as opposed to diplomatic trips?

Oh stop, will you please !!

First off, I'm not one specifically that has complained about Obama's trips other than his many campaign trips.

Second, no one would be complaining about him traveling to this particular event.

Now please stop wasting everyone's time !!
BS...teapers are hypocritical asswipes. They would NEVER condone ANYTHING Obama does...they will always find fault.

YOU may not have been bitching about Obama's legitimate trips, but your nasty ilk were.

You're not worth replying to at this point.

Maybe Obama didn't want to go because the attention wouldn't totally be on him?
Again, these are all bullshit excuses. He could have sent a high level representative like Kerry or Biden, Bill Clinton, or even Michelle.

SNIP:
FLASHBACK: French President Jacques Chirac First Foreign Leader To Visit WH After 9/11
Fast forward to today where Obama snubbed France by failing to attend, or send any top officials, to a rally against Islamic terrorism in Paris attended by more than 50 world leaders.

B7FrHxQCMAAKx_z.jpg-large-550x377.jpg

September, 18, 2001:

French President Jacques Chirac has said France will not stand aside in the international fight against the scourge of terrorism – but he said his country still had to determine and evaluate its contribution.

President Chirac was speaking after a meeting at the United Nations headquarters with UN Secretary-General Kofi Annan.

Mr Chirac said the fight against terrorism would be a modern and unknown form of war – but it had to be made an international priority.

President Chirac flew into New York from Washington, where he had become the first foreign head of state to meet President Bush since the attacks on the United States last week.

In New York, he flew over the area now known as Ground Zero, where rescue workers are clearing up the wreckage and recovering bodies from what remains of the World Trade Center.

Here’s the full list of leaders who met in France today:

ALL of it here:
FLASHBACK French President Jacques Chirac First Foreign Leader To Visit WH After 9 11 Weasel Zippers
So, next time Obama's already in the French neighbourhood, he can repay the favour and call in on Hollande.

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to the French people for the this snub by the U.S. president.
The French do indeed feel snubbed. If there was a way for Americans to get your message across to them, it would teach emperor Obama a lesson.

Oh please...what???? Obama can't win with you people. He should travel, he shouldn't travel. He should breath, he shouldn't breath. What a bunch of hypocrites and buffoons.
There's a big difference between a unique worldwide situation like this and one of Obama's campaign trips. If you can't see it you're blind as a bat.
So in the other thread...you have taken out vacation trips as opposed to diplomatic trips?

Oh stop, will you please !!

First off, I'm not one specifically that has complained about Obama's trips other than his many campaign trips.

Second, no one would be complaining about him traveling to this particular event.

Now please stop wasting everyone's time !!
BS...teapers are hypocritical asswipes. They would NEVER condone ANYTHING Obama does...they will always find fault.

YOU may not have been bitching about Obama's legitimate trips, but your nasty ilk were.

You're not worth replying to at this point.
:rofl: So you took the time to respond anyway.

1.5 million people marching in France. Many major world leaders showing up and symbolically marching for human rights and free speech. Yet the U.S. president and the leader of the free world didn't find it necessary to either attend or at least send his Vice President or secretary of state to send a message of solitary with the the free world and democracy on such a historical event?!

Shame on the US. Shame shame shame.

Shame on the left and the leftist media for not holding Obama accountable for this huge mistake.

US was abset today.

r

RT_paris_rally_world_leaders_jt_150111_4x3_992.jpg

Whats the terrorist supporter Abbas doing there?

With "great" wisdom the French decided to invite Abbas to balance the fact that Bibi was attending.

An incredibly stupid decision in view of Abbas anti semitism and support for terrorism.

No doubt the fact that Holland was desperate to appease the 6 million Muslims habitants was also a crucial factor.

According to latest estimates, 3.5 million people marched across France, and over 40 world leaders arrived to participate in this solidarity march.

Yet Obama thought it was a good idea for America, the leader of the free world, to be totally absent? :cuckoo:

I don't think Obama would be a target by terrorists. He's on their side, and they know it.
He didn't go because the attention would NOT be on him and that's what he lives for.

more than likely. he can't stand not having all the attention. that's why he waves like a idiot in every picture with foreign leaders.
th
Yeah, he sure hates all the attention, cause he's such a humble person. Ha ha ha.

I guess I missed all of those foreign leaders coming here right after 9/11 and Marching in a public parade.... of solidarity....?

And RWs have never forgiven them for that obvious slight.
Did someone already mention Representatives and Senators taking the time in Congress to RENAME French Fries to Freedom fries in their cafeterias on tax payer's dollar....?
This was France at it's best and America at it's worst, thanks to our clueless president.

Did someone already mention Representatives and Senators taking the time in Congress to RENAME French Fries to Freedom fries in their cafeterias on tax payer's dollar....?
This was France at it's best and America at it's worst, thanks to our clueless president.
America is on the very front lines of the war on terror, has shed the most blood, and of all world leaders to be absent it's ours. Disgraceful.

These threads are really stupid. Obama does things that he has to do for the country -- he doesn't go places because his nutty haters DEMAND it. Most of the time, people writing these articles don't really even know if the POTUS is going or not -- they are banking on the fact that no one who reads this garbage is even going to bother checking.

America was a no-show, that is a fact, then I posted this thread. What's your point? Does it not bother you that America was absent? This should have nothing to do with being a Democrat or Republican.

America is on the very front lines of the war on terror, has shed the most blood, and of all world leaders to be absent it's ours. Disgraceful.
Every American should feel ashamed because of what Obama did.

Forum List

Back