🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama shames America, again

RT_france_attacks_rally_2_jt_150111_16x9_992.jpg

Is there a reason Obama chose to sit this one out?
When did the POTUS have to give low level scrubs like you a reason?

As you can see from his post above your...it boils down to his racism and not the act of terrorism committed against the French People.

at least you admit to Obama's racism. You are making some progress

I guess I missed all of those foreign leaders coming here right after 9/11 and Marching in a public parade.... of solidarity....?

Here's what you're missing.

Back during 9/11 the world did not see the significance of what was going on compared to today.
Back then, Islamic terror was not feared, nor taken any where near as serious as it is now. Today, we are all fed up, and now is the time to show unity and it's now much more important for the leaders of the world to come together.
ok, I can understand that...

But do you think ONLY those who show'd up from nearby regions are the only ones in unity with them?

No, but it was important for our president to show up since we are the country that has spearheaded the whole effort against terrorism, and we are the ones who have paid the biggest price all the way around. He had a big opportunity, and he dropped the ball.
I think, we are on ORANGE alert, and it was better to be safe than sorry... and there is more going on behind the scenes to protect us right now than we are aware of... Terrorist numero uno target is America and Americans, Obama being at this protest could also have made it more dangerous for the other leader's safety... there is so much that we are not privileged to knowing, it's just not worth or sensible to go along with this back seat driving taking place in this thread...

The US could have sent a low level lackey like Ambassador Stephens if he were alive, but it was not worth their safety....

BTW, I thought wingers didn't want politicians to participate in protests?

I guess I missed all of those foreign leaders coming here right after 9/11 and Marching in a public parade.... of solidarity....?

Back during 9/11 the world did not see the significance of what was going on compared to today.
Back then, Islamic terror was not feared, nor taken any where near as serious as it is now. Today, we are all fed up, and now is the time to show unity and it's now much more important for the leaders of the world to come together.

But do you think ONLY those who show'd up from nearby regions are the only ones in unity with them?

No, but it was important for our president to show up since we are the country that has spearheaded the whole effort against terrorism, and we are the ones who have paid the biggest price all the way around. He had a big opportunity, and he dropped the ball.
I think, we are on ORANGE alert, and it was better to be safe than sorry... and there is more going on behind the scenes to protect us right now than we are aware of... Terrorist numero uno target is America and Americans, Obama being at this protest could also have made it more dangerous for the other leader's safety... there is so much that we are not privileged to knowing, it's just not worth or sensible to go along with this back seat driving taking place in this thread...

The US could have sent a low level lackey like Ambassador Stephens if he were alive, but it was not worth their safety....

Obama doesn't care about white people

1.5 million people marching in France. Many major world leaders showing up and symbolically marching for human rights and free speech. Yet the U.S. president and the leader of the free world didn't find it necessary to either attend or at least send his Vice President or secretary of state to send a message of solitary with the the free world and democracy on such a historical event?!

Shame on the US. Shame shame shame.

Shame on the left and the leftist media for not holding Obama accountable for this huge mistake.

US was abset today.

r

RT_paris_rally_world_leaders_jt_150111_4x3_992.jpg

Whats the terrorist supporter Abbas doing there?

With "great" wisdom the French decided to invite Abbas to balance the fact that Bibi was attending.

And icredibly stupid decision in view of Abbas anti semitism and support for terrorism.

No doubt the fact that Holland was desperate to appease the 6 million Muslims habitants was also a crucial factor.

There sure was a big terrorist in the front line and it wasn't Abbas, and probably Obama didn't make it as he didn't want to be a hypocrite.

Your dear friend Abbas supports not only his own FATAH terrorists but also Hamas ,Islamic Jihad, ISIS, Al Qaida...... and any other human rights loving jihadists!

He is the "perfect" type of person to invite to a rally for the victims of terrorism... terrorism which Abbas himself supports!

Man nothing comes close to your Russian government.

can't you come up with a better answer than that? :popcorn:

your smartass one liners are beginning to lose its shine!

1.5 million people marching in France. Many major world leaders showing up and symbolically marching for human rights and free speech. Yet the U.S. president and the leader of the free world didn't find it necessary to either attend or at least send his Vice President or secretary of state to send a message of solitary with the the free world and democracy on such a historical event?!

Shame on the left and the leftist media for not holding Obama accountable for this huge mistake.

US was abset today.

r

We have an embassy there? Soneone anyone should have been there standing tall.

Isn't France one of our allies? Why was nobody there to represent the USA??? THAT is the question.

oh Jebus...:eusa_hand:

Coming from an openly kkk member, that doesn't meant much.

That's bullshit b

US was abset today.

r

We have an embassy there? Soneone anyone should have been there standing tall.
Yes, and it turns out our Ambassador to France was present representing the USA.

You understand that?

I don't think Obama would be a target by terrorists. He's on their side, and they know it.
He didn't go because the attention would NOT be on him and that's what he lives for.
he is on their side?.....when was the last time they invited him over for dinner?....the last thing these assholes see when a drone takes them out is this image on the front of the drone....

Meanwhile, in another thread...hypocrite teapers complain about Obama traveling too much. Make up your fucking minds.
Oh please !!
Oh please...what???? Obama can't win with you people. He should travel, he shouldn't travel. He should breath, he shouldn't breath. What a bunch of hypocrites and buffoons.
There's a big difference between a unique worldwide situation like this and one of Obama's campaign trips. If you can't see it you're blind as a bat.
So in the other thread...you have taken out vacation trips as opposed to diplomatic trips?

Oh stop, will you please !!

First off, I'm not one specifically that has complained about Obama's trips other than his many campaign trips.

Second, no one would be complaining about him traveling to this particular event.

Now please stop wasting everyone's time !!
BS...teapers are hypocritical asswipes. They would NEVER condone ANYTHING Obama does...they will always find fault.

YOU may not have been bitching about Obama's legitimate trips, but your nasty ilk were.

Coming from an openly kkk member, that doesn't meant much.
They count the female whores that service the toothless rednecks as members?

I learn something new everyday.

Forum List

Back