🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama shames America, again

I think there should have been a representative present as a show of solidarity, but I absolutely would not want it to be Obama...what an incredible target for the terrorists, and I don't trust France's security to keep him safe in that sort of a crowd.
thats when you send "red shirt" Biden in.....

"Obama shames America, again"

The OP shames conservatives with a straw man fallacy, again.

Do you ever blame liberals like your dear leader for ANYTHING? your post is shame to make this about right or left. Instead in you charge belitting people for feeling it was WRONG
Steph you know by now that jones dont do questions......he might have to actually reply to something and he doesnt do well in that situation.....he is good at throwing bullshit out and running.....

And John Kerry, who has strong ties to France, nowhere to be seen either.

They are all assholes in this Administration.

Maybe they had better things to do than fly across country to stand in a mug shot, and if the POTUS had gone he would of been the MAIN attraction.

As previously shown in so many occasions, this Aministration, with Hussein at the helm, is sympathetic to Muslims and they are frightened that any anti-terrorist solidarity will harm them in the eyes of the Muslim community.

The non attendance by leaders of the US is a mayor diplomatic blunder of which they should be ashamed!
and yet he gives the order daily to kill those fuckers that he is so sympathetic too.....but i do agree someone from here should have been there.....i notice no one from the UK was there also.....

Dressed in dark coats, leaders from Europe to Africa, including President François Hollande of France, Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany, and Prime Minister David Cameron of Britain, marched slowly and resolutely, sending a potent sign that the world was united and would not be intimidated in the face of terrorism. The crowd roared its approval.

Thank you for clarifying it was an anti terrorist parade.

Do you ever blame liberals like your dear leader for ANYTHING? your post is shame to make this about right or left. Instead in you charge belitting people for feeling it was WRONG

The only reason you so adamantly feel it is wrong is because it gives teabaggers something else to whine about. It just reinforces the image of unreasonable childish behavior that has become expected from your ilk.
she is right about no reply jones.....the guy is a dick......

And John Kerry, who has strong ties to France, nowhere to be seen either.

They are all assholes in this Administration.

Maybe they had better things to do than fly across country to stand in a mug shot, and if the POTUS had gone he would of been the MAIN attraction.

As previously shown in so many occasions, this Aministration, with Hussein at the helm, is sympathetic to Muslims and they are frightened that any anti-terrorist solidarity will harm them in the eyes of the Muslim community.

The non attendance by leaders of the US is a mayor diplomatic blunder of which they should be ashamed!
and yet he gives the order daily to kill those fuckers that he is so sympathetic too.....but i do agree someone from here should have been there.....i notice no one from the UK was there also.....

Dressed in dark coats, leaders from Europe to Africa, including President François Hollande of France, Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany, and Prime Minister David Cameron of Britain, marched slowly and resolutely, sending a potent sign that the world was united and would not be intimidated in the face of terrorism. The crowd roared its approval.
ok i was wrong....

1.5 million people marching in France. Many major world leaders showing up and symbolically marching for human rights and free speech. Yet the U.S. president and the leader of the free world didn't find it necessary to either attend or at least send his Vice President or secretary of state to send a message of solitary with the the free world and democracy on such a historical event?!

Shame on the US. Shame shame shame.

Shame on the left and the leftist media for not holding Obama accountable for this huge mistake.

US was abset today.

r

RT_paris_rally_world_leaders_jt_150111_4x3_992.jpg

Whats the terrorist supporter Abbas doing there?

The ambassador to France didn't even go. Putin sent Lavrov.

In a way I'm glad obama's America didn't go. It says more about what this country has become than any words could convey.

As well as the march spoke volumes. Tens of thousands in the streets. No looting. No arson. No beating random people up. That's because American minorities weren't there and the muslims in France know better than to act out at this time. The police won't be inclined to protect them.
Did you notice that one of the perps was black? I did.

1.5 million people marching in France. Many major world leaders showing up and symbolically marching for human rights and free speech. Yet the U.S. president and the leader of the free world didn't find it necessary to either attend or at least send his Vice President or secretary of state to send a message of solitary with the the free world and democracy on such a historical event?!

Shame on the left and the leftist media for not holding Obama accountable for this huge mistake.

US was abset today.

r

With "great" wisdom the French decided to invite Abbas to balance the fact that Bibi was attending.

An incredibly stupid decision in view of Abbas anti semitism and support for terrorism.

No doubt the fact that Holland was desperate to appease the 6 million Muslims habitants was also a crucial factor.

Last edited:
I guess I missed all of those foreign leaders coming here right after 9/11 and Marching in a public parade.... of solidarity....?

Steph you know by now that jones dont do questions......he might have to actually reply to something and he doesnt do well in that situation.....he is good at throwing bullshit out and running.....

yep, he's a hit and run bully coward

I don't think Obama would be a target by terrorists. He's on their side, and they know it.
He didn't go because the attention would NOT be on him and that's what he lives for.

US was abset today.

r

With "great" wisdom the French decided to invite Abbas to balance the fact that Bibi was attending.

And icredibly stupid decision in view of Abbas anti semitism and support for terrorism.

No doubt the fact that Holland was desperate to appease the 6 million Muslims habitants was also a crucial factor.

There sure was a big terrorist in the front line and it wasn't Abbas, and probably Obama didn't make it as he didn't want to be a hypocrite.

Forum List

Back