🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama shames America, again

RT_france_attacks_rally_2_jt_150111_16x9_992.jpg

Is there a reason Obama chose to sit this one out?

No doubt you'd love to speculate on why.

Many obvious reasons. The march was about UNITY and Obama is all about DIVISION, and the march wasn't a good representative of "European Imperialists and Colonialists oppressing the less advantaged people of the world". And the last thing Obama wants is for the West to unite against Islamism. He prefers that the West submit to Islam.

Many obvious reasons. The march was about UNITY and Obama is all about DIVISION, and the march wasn't a good representative of "European Imperialists and Colonialists oppressing the less advantaged people of the world".

Are you fucking kidding or what? Are you in fourth grade? Is superficial rhetoric really as far as your thinking takes you?

Many obvious reasons. The march was about UNITY and Obama is all about DIVISION, and the march wasn't a good representative of "European Imperialists and Colonialists oppressing the less advantaged people of the world".

Are you fucking kidding or what? Are you in fourth grade? Is superficial rhetoric really as far as your thinking takes you?

Superficial rhetoric is what's usually coming out of this administration. Keep up.

Obama has spent 6 years apologizing to the world for the arrogance of the United States. Now we have need to apologize to the world for the arrogance of Obama.

What a failure this man has been! What a laughing stock we have become!

Obama has spent 6 years apologizing to the world for the arrogance of the United States. Now we have need to apologize to the world for the arrogance of Obama.

Only in your mind....I'm quite proud of your President.

Upset with Our Kenyan Emperor for shaming America?

What, you (all you "progressives") also get angry with snakes for slithering?

Let Him/them do what they do naturally fer Chrissake.

Upset with Our Kenyan Emperor for shaming America?

What, you (all you "progressives") also get angry with snakes for slithering?

Let Him/them do what they do naturally fer Chrissake.

Ahh, now birtherism...the gift that keeps on giving. I couldn't make you look as dumb as you're doing.

I guess I missed all of those foreign leaders coming here right after 9/11 and Marching in a public parade.... of solidarity....?

Here's what you're missing.

Back during 9/11 the world did not see the significance of what was going on compared to today.
Back then, Islamic terror was not feared, nor taken any where near as serious as it is now. Today, we are all fed up, and now is the time to show unity and it's now much more important for the leaders of the world to come together.
ok, I can understand that...

But do you think ONLY those who show'd up from nearby regions are the only ones in unity with them?

No, but it was important for our president to show up since we are the country that has spearheaded the whole effort against terrorism, and we are the ones who have paid the biggest price all the way around. He had a big opportunity, and he dropped the ball.
I think, we are on ORANGE alert, and it was better to be safe than sorry... and there is more going on behind the scenes to protect us right now than we are aware of... Terrorist numero uno target is America and Americans, Obama being at this protest could also have made it more dangerous for the other leader's safety... there is so much that we are not privileged to knowing, it's just not worth or sensible to go along with this back seat driving taking place in this thread...

The US could have sent a low level lackey like Ambassador Stephens if he were alive, but it was not worth their safety....

BTW, I thought wingers didn't want politicians to participate in protests?
Wow. I wonder where this was when Bush was President.....

BTW....an US Ambassador is NOT a low level flunky.

SOB thats what Hussein is

he and his family.... being a Muslim

has to apologize to the terrorists....

makes you sick

Hello USA wake up!!!

you voted this terrorist in the White House....

well

stupid idiots who voted for him

should pay.....and not complain

Superficial rhetoric is what's usually coming out of this administration. Keep up.

I see....so then your goal must be to emulate that behavior and dumb things down just a little bit more.

I guess I missed all of those foreign leaders coming here right after 9/11 and Marching in a public parade.... of solidarity....?

Here's what you're missing.

Back during 9/11 the world did not see the significance of what was going on compared to today.
Back then, Islamic terror was not feared, nor taken any where near as serious as it is now. Today, we are all fed up, and now is the time to show unity and it's now much more important for the leaders of the world to come together.
ok, I can understand that...

But do you think ONLY those who show'd up from nearby regions are the only ones in unity with them?

No, but it was important for our president to show up since we are the country that has spearheaded the whole effort against terrorism, and we are the ones who have paid the biggest price all the way around. He had a big opportunity, and he dropped the ball.
I think, we are on ORANGE alert, and it was better to be safe than sorry... and there is more going on behind the scenes to protect us right now than we are aware of... Terrorist numero uno target is America and Americans, Obama being at this protest could also have made it more dangerous for the other leader's safety... there is so much that we are not privileged to knowing, it's just not worth or sensible to go along with this back seat driving taking place in this thread...

The US could have sent a low level lackey like Ambassador Stephens if he were alive, but it was not worth their safety....

BTW, I thought wingers didn't want politicians to participate in protests?
Wow. I wonder where this was when Bush was President.....

BTW....an US Ambassador is NOT a low level flunky.

All countries have low level flunky Ambassadors in the host nations. This event justified more than just the ambassador.

Our beloved president Obama did't want to be associated with the psychopath mass murderer Nutanyahoo. ...... :cool:

No crazy fucker....I don't think that's it either.
Well at least we agree on something. Sunni is a crazy Muslim fucker. Sadly, there's quite a few Muslims that think and talk like Sunni troll.

He's the only Muslim I see on this forum, so much of a representative cross section to measure there. By contrast people who share your generic view of Muslims are a dime a dozen around here.

1.5 million people marching in France. Many major world leaders showing up and symbolically marching for human rights and free speech. Yet the U.S. president and the leader of the free world didn't find it necessary to either attend or at least send his Vice President or secretary of state to send a message of solitary with the the free world and democracy on such a historical event?!

Shame on the US. Shame shame shame.

Shame on the left and the leftist media for not holding Obama accountable for this huge mistake.

US was abset today.

r

RT_paris_rally_world_leaders_jt_150111_4x3_992.jpg
Obama couldn't attend the meeting the initiator of which he was. If you want fire, shooting, blood and killings. He will come, sure. If you want tears and sympathy.... He will avoid.

Forum List

Back