🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama shames America, again

:asshole:
Then why did you ask such a stupid fucking question?
Because I wanted to know what you were going to do. Dont be upset you cant do anything about it. Calm down and focus dealing with the era where other religions are ok to practice in the US with or without your approval.
Not upset...just telling the truth about radical Islam. The secular Muslims, the ones that want to join the 21st century are welcome to practice whatever beliefs they have as long as their beliefs do not trample on the rights and beliefs of others. The so called "True Muslims", that believe in 'convert or die', should all be killed. The modern world has no place for them.

Hussein Obama has not the balls to call them radical Islamist. He's afraid that the secular Muslims in the USA may vote Republican! What a disaster that would be in his drive to socialize the nation.
Yeah you were definitely upset. Who do you think you are fooling?
laugh.gif
You lost control of yourself and used a curse word. This issue obviously makes you very emotional. You didnt specify only radicals. You went after the entire faith.and now you are attempting to back pedal. I hope you have a plan in place to kill both christians and muslims that are radical. If not you merely emoting and your white hood is showing.
LOL! ..."used a curse word"...LOL! I curse profusely. That's not a sign of being upset.

Dream on....your narcissism is showing.

Check prior posts of mine. I differentiate between Muslims and radical Muslims quite a lot. I have Muslims friends that would just as soon tell you to go fuck yourself as I would. They're not upset either. I hear it's about 10% of the world's Muslim population that needs killing. The peaceful ones are okay by me.

Now...go fuck yourself!:asshole:

be not deceived. the most commonly used expression in
Arabic is "kus achtah"---which is reasonably translated
as "fuck your sister"------it implies "i will fuck your sister".
This phrase is thrown around as commonly as "damnit" by truck drivers. -----piety is not an issue
One of the most common curses in English is 'motherfucker'.
Does that really mean...you know...?

That answers the question of why odumdumb didn't go. The PM of Denmark was there. Big moo wouldn't let him go.

Holder didn't attend the march. At the time the march was going on he was giving an interview to meet the press.

But he also explained that the planning for the rally began on short notice and President Obama's personal attendance, given the security challenges, would have had a "significant impact" on the march. Earnest said they had only 36 hours to prepare, and suggested the outdoor event with large crowds posed security risks.

So the Secret Service can't protect the president on short notice? omg, stop making excuses for him.

"President Barack Obama Is the Most Threatened President In History."

From Secret Service Says The Number Of Threats Against The President Is Overwhelming:
President Barack Obama is the target of more than 30 potential death threats a day and is being protected by an increasingly over-stretched Secret Service. He is the most threatened President in history.

Since the President took office in 2008, the rate of threats against the president has increased 400% cent.

WND EXCLUSIVE

Secret Service experts worry about Obama's safety
'Complete failure in leadership from director all the way down'

Two leading Secret Service experts are worried about the safety of President Obama because of mounting disclosures of misconduct and lapses in protection.

Secret Service experts worry about Obama 8217 s safety

Yeah? I bet Netanyahu is even more threatened, yet he had the balls to drive up and walk into that synagogue in Paris, without blinking an eye.

Add COWARD as another wonderful personality trait to the asshole we have in office.

That answers the question of why odumdumb didn't go. The PM of Denmark was there. Big moo wouldn't let him go.

Holder didn't attend the march. At the time the march was going on he was giving an interview to meet the press.

But he also explained that the planning for the rally began on short notice and President Obama's personal attendance, given the security challenges, would have had a "significant impact" on the march. Earnest said they had only 36 hours to prepare, and suggested the outdoor event with large crowds posed security risks.

So the Secret Service can't protect the president on short notice? omg, stop making excuses for him.

From Secret Service Says The Number Of Threats Against The President Is Overwhelming:
President Barack Obama is the target of more than 30 potential death threats a day and is being protected by an increasingly over-stretched Secret Service. He is the most threatened President in history.

Since the President took office in 2008, the rate of threats against the president has increased 400% cent.

WND EXCLUSIVE

Two leading Secret Service experts are worried about the safety of President Obama because of mounting disclosures of misconduct and lapses in protection.

Yeah? I bet Netanyahu is even more threatened, yet he had the balls to drive up and walk into that synagogue in Paris, without blinking an eye.

Add COWARD as another wonderful personality trait to the asshole we have in office.
Netanyahu is a uncivilized savage devoid of manners. He was asked to stay away so as not to incite another nut case.

Another insipid reply. There's nothing I can do about Obama being a Muslim and taking up for his Muslim Brotherhood.
I thought so.
Because I wanted to know what you were going to do. Dont be upset you cant do anything about it. Calm down and focus dealing with the era where other religions are ok to practice in the US with or without your approval.
Not upset...just telling the truth about radical Islam. The secular Muslims, the ones that want to join the 21st century are welcome to practice whatever beliefs they have as long as their beliefs do not trample on the rights and beliefs of others. The so called "True Muslims", that believe in 'convert or die', should all be killed. The modern world has no place for them.

Hussein Obama has not the balls to call them radical Islamist. He's afraid that the secular Muslims in the USA may vote Republican! What a disaster that would be in his drive to socialize the nation.
It makes one wonder where his strategy of killing large numbers of innocent as well as radical ("true Muslims" in your statement) Muslims using drone strikes in foreign, sovereign countries fits into his master plan of not upsetting the locals.
Shia and Sunni Muslims don't quite see eye to eye. One loves when the other dies...and vice versa.

The Sunni Muslims lean toward literal interpretation of Mohammed's idiocy.

The Economist explains What is the difference between Sunni and Shia Muslims The Economist
Today the world’s 1.6 billion Muslims all agree that Allah is the only God and Muhammad his messenger. They follow five ritualistic pillars of Islam, including Ramadan, the month of fasting, and share a holy book, the Koran. But while Sunnis rely heavily on the practice of the Prophet and his teachings (the “sunna”), the Shia see their ayatollahs as reflections of God on earth. This has led Sunnis to accuse Shia of heresy, while Shia point out that Sunni dogmatism has led to extremist sects such as the puritanical Wahhabis. Most Shia sects place importance on the belief that the twelfth and final imam is hidden (called "in occultation") and will reappear one day to fulfill divine will. Meanwhile, their sense of marginalisation and oppression has led to mourning ceremonies such as ashura, when followers flagellate themselves to commemorate Hussein’s death at Karbala.

RT_france_attacks_rally_2_jt_150111_16x9_992.jpg

Is there a reason Obama chose to sit this one out?

It was certainly bad optics and politically incorrect, but once we dig deeper I think the Secret Service may have been the entity that can make the call on short notice.
Sending the POTUS into a small area involved in an active search for terrorists is just not going to fly. Wouldn't that be sort of like shooting a "lame duck" in a barrel?

However, there were others who could have attended. There will be more information as the days unfold.

It wasn't a secret service call, it wasn't the 36 hours, it wasn't any of these excuses. Obama and his cronies chose not to attend this rally. Period.

Last edited:

WND EXCLUSIVE

Netanyahu is a uncivilized savage devoid of manners. He was asked to stay away so as not to incite another nut case.

Netanyahu is a brave hero, and the Churchill of our time.

Obama is the Chamberlain. He will go down in history for fucking up America and the world, just like his idol Jimmy Carter. His ideology has been rejected by America.

WND EXCLUSIVE

Obama is the Chamberlain. He will go down in history for fucking up America and the world, just like his idol Jimmy Carter. His ideology has been rejected by America.
Churchill was a feral simian racist. Great comparison.
Obama will go down as the best president of all time. His ideology was accepted not once but twice by the American people.

Even though Holder was in France, he didn't attend this freedom march.

Strange.

Strange? Not really, there is an obvious pattern of avoiding even the remotest possibility of looking like they are not in full on in love with Islam.
Holder when asked to comment on France's President saying "we are at war with Islamic Jihadist"...said "well I would say we are at war with terrorist who use the Muslim Faith as a front for their actions"....yeah Eric...otherwise knows as Islamic Jihadist dumbass.
Sound to me like he stated it correctly. You must not know what a jihadist is. Hint. Its not a terrorist.

"Jihadist isn't a terrorist". How many people believe that in the world? Two? Ha ha ha. What a freaking moron.

WND EXCLUSIVE

Obama will go down as the best president of all time. His ideology was accepted not once but twice by the American people.

It doesn't surprise that you say garbage like that. No wonder you're an Obama worshipper.

:asshole:

Yeah you were definitely upset. Who do you think you are fooling?
laugh.gif
You lost control of yourself and used a curse word. This issue obviously makes you very emotional. You didnt specify only radicals. You went after the entire faith.and now you are attempting to back pedal. I hope you have a plan in place to kill both christians and muslims that are radical. If not you merely emoting and your white hood is showing.
LOL! ..."used a curse word"...LOL! I curse profusely. That's not a sign of being upset.

Dream on....your narcissism is showing.

Check prior posts of mine. I differentiate between Muslims and radical Muslims quite a lot. I have Muslims friends that would just as soon tell you to go fuck yourself as I would. They're not upset either. I hear it's about 10% of the world's Muslim population that needs killing. The peaceful ones are okay by me.

Now...go fuck yourself!:asshole:

be not deceived. the most commonly used expression in
Arabic is "kus achtah"---which is reasonably translated
as "fuck your sister"------it implies "i will fuck your sister".
This phrase is thrown around as commonly as "damnit" by truck drivers. -----piety is not an issue
One of the most common curses in English is 'motherfucker'.
Does that really mean...you know...?

its an expletive-----similar to the one used by Arabic speaking
muslims -------those willing to use it. I never say "mother-fucker" In fact I never heard my mother or father or brothers say it (they said other things but not that) Would
you expect a lady modestly dressed-----with a cross on her neck-----on her way to church to say "MOTHER FUCKER"??? If you want to hear the phrase "KUS ACHTAH" go to a large grocery story where arab women
in NIQAB shop-------you will be amazed at to what sort of stuff comes out of that veiled mouth. True story-----I was in the veggie department------a lady veiled in black to her eyelashes------accompanied by a gaggle of toddlers dropped
a bunch of beets and YELLED OUT "KUS ACHTAH"----
I was so startled that I looked at the kids and into HER EYES------she threw me a hostile glance

Strange.

Strange? Not really, there is an obvious pattern of avoiding even the remotest possibility of looking like they are not in full on in love with Islam.
Holder when asked to comment on France's President saying "we are at war with Islamic Jihadist"...said "well I would say we are at war with terrorist who use the Muslim Faith as a front for their actions"....yeah Eric...otherwise knows as Islamic Jihadist dumbass.
Sound to me like he stated it correctly. You must not know what a jihadist is. Hint. Its not a terrorist.

"Jihadist isn't a terrorist". How many people believe that in the world? Two? Ha ha ha. What a freaking moron.
A jihadist is a freedom fighter against tyranny and oppression. A person like you would call him a patriot. Has nothing to do with terrorism. What an idiot.

WND EXCLUSIVE

calm down-----two term limit

WND EXCLUSIVE

It doesn't surprise that you say garbage like that. No wonder you're an Obama worshipper.
Not garbage but fact. Let me know if you need more examples. He has about a million great ones proving his racism.

I do not agree that the dog in a manger has the final right to the manger even though he may have lain there for a very long time. I do not admit that right. I do not admit for instance, that a great wrong has been done to the Red Indians of America or the black people of Australia. I do not admit that a wrong has been done to these people by the fact that a stronger race, a higher-grade race, a more worldly wise race to put it that way, has come in and taken their place".
-Churchill

Strange.

A jihadist is a freedom fighter against tyranny and oppression. A person like you would call him a patriot. Has nothing to do with terrorism. What an idiot.

Ha ha ha. "Jihadist is a patriot" eh? It all fits in now.

You're a Muslim who sympathizes with the Islamic Jihadist terrorist animals.

It took a while, but you finally exposed yourself.

Now fuck off, Achmed.

Not garbage but fact. Let me know if you need more examples. He has about a million great ones proving his racism.

I do not agree that the dog in a manger has the final right to the manger even though he may have lain there for a very long time. I do not admit that right. I do not admit for instance, that a great wrong has been done to the Red Indians of America or the black people of Australia. I do not admit that a wrong has been done to these people by the fact that a stronger race, a higher-grade race, a more worldly wise race to put it that way, has come in and taken their place".
-Churchill

Yes, Achmed, Churchill was right about your barbaric faith. He realized islam for what it was just like he realized Nazism. :clap2:

I thought so.

It makes one wonder where his strategy of killing large numbers of innocent as well as radical ("true Muslims" in your statement) Muslims using drone strikes in foreign, sovereign countries fits into his master plan of not upsetting the locals.
Shia and Sunni Muslims don't quite see eye to eye. One loves when the other dies...and vice versa.

The Sunni Muslims lean toward literal interpretation of Mohammed's idiocy.

The Economist explains What is the difference between Sunni and Shia Muslims The Economist
Today the world’s 1.6 billion Muslims all agree that Allah is the only God and Muhammad his messenger. They follow five ritualistic pillars of Islam, including Ramadan, the month of fasting, and share a holy book, the Koran. But while Sunnis rely heavily on the practice of the Prophet and his teachings (the “sunna”), the Shia see their ayatollahs as reflections of God on earth. This has led Sunnis to accuse Shia of heresy, while Shia point out that Sunni dogmatism has led to extremist sects such as the puritanical Wahhabis. Most Shia sects place importance on the belief that the twelfth and final imam is hidden (called "in occultation") and will reappear one day to fulfill divine will. Meanwhile, their sense of marginalisation and oppression has led to mourning ceremonies such as ashura, when followers flagellate themselves to commemorate Hussein’s death at Karbala.
The blue whale (Balaenoptera musculus) is a marine mammal belonging to the baleen whales (Mysticeti).[3] At 30 metres (98 ft)[4] in length and 190 tonnes (210 short tons)[5] or more in weight, it is the largest existing animal and the heaviest that has ever existed.[6]

Long and slender, the blue whale's body can be various shades of bluish-grey dorsally and somewhat lighter underneath.[7] There are at least three distinct subspecies: B. m. musculus of the North Atlantic and North Pacific, B. m. intermedia of the Southern Ocean and B. m. brevicauda (also known as the pygmy blue whale) found in the Indian Ocean and South Pacific Ocean. B. m. indica, found in the Indian Ocean, may be another subspecies. As with other baleen whales, its diet consists almost exclusively of small crustaceans known as krill.[8]Blue whale - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Strange.

Ha ha ha. "Jihadist is a patriot" eh? It all fits in now.

You're a Muslim who sympathizes with the Islamic Jihadist terrorist animals.

It took a while, but you finally exposed yourself.

Now fuck off, Achmed.
Try again. I am not a Muslim. I just know how to read for myself instead of being programmed to spout stupid things you have no clue about.

-Churchill

Yes, Achmed, Churchill was right about your barbaric faith. He realized islam for what it was just like he realized Nazism. :clap2:
He wasnt talking about Islam in that quote but I am glad to see you finally admitting both you and he are feral simian racists.. I dont have a faith but if it makes you feel better you can call me a Muslim. Let me know if you need to pretend anything else instead of facing the fact that you lack intelligence.

WND EXCLUSIVE

Oh really? Those damn Jews should know their place right? People like it that way, which is why we've been slaughtered for thousands of years. Not happening anymore, sorry. For someone who is continually crying about discrimination, you seem to have no problem with it. Israel is on the front lines of the fight against muslim terrorist Netanyahu should be right there in the front :thup:

WND EXCLUSIVE

Oh really? Those damn Jews should know their place right? People like it that way, which is why we've been slaughtered for thousands of years. Not happening anymore, sorry. For someone who is continually crying about discrimination, you seem to have no problem with it. Israel is on the front lines of the fight against muslim terrorist Netanyahu should be right there in the front :thup:
Who said anything about Jews? I said Netanyahu was asked to stay away. He is only another aggravation to the problem. Who is being discriminated against in Israel?

Forum List

Back