🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama shames America, again

depends on the age of the children The immature mind
could have a problem with critical thinking especially if
the idea is presented as THE WAY TO GO and FUCK THEM ALL

The only time that the US 'visits' another country is to invade or bomb them.
France are probably grateful that no-one turned up.
did New Zealand have a high official there?.....just askin.....
I have no idea.
I have no doubt that you have no idea! With statements like the one quoted of you, there's no doubt been a serious omission in your history education.

There are thousands of American soldiers buried in France! Most of them died shortly after invading the beaches of Normandy to liberate the French from Hitler's Germany. The US helped liberate all of Europe from German rule. Your naivete is exceeding great! GO BACK TO SCHOOL! Learn some HISTORY!

Significant things happened BEFORE YOU WERE BORN!
Oh dear.
How about you turn off Fox and learn some perspective and critical thinking.

You - Obama is the Manchurian Candidate...really?
You - Obama hates the constitution and is out to wreck the country...really?
You - Obama loves Muslims and Islam and wouldn't do anything to upset them...really?

At least you've learnt to chant the talking points.
Well done you.

Participating in symbolic acts like marching against terrorism is all very well but I remember the ridicule that folk like yourself levelled at Michelle when she took part in the symbolic #Bringbackourgirls campaign.
You can't even remember recent history.
Naivete will get you killed, Bozo! Obama is a shill for the Muslims! Listen to this 10 minute video of your idol proclaiming his deep love of Islam and "The Holy Korrrran" and what "The Holy Korrrrran tells us".

"We are no longer a Christian nation!"...so says the dolt, Obama.

Obama Admits He Is A Muslim

I have no idea.
I have no doubt that you have no idea! With statements like the one quoted of you, there's no doubt been a serious omission in your history education.

There are thousands of American soldiers buried in France! Most of them died shortly after invading the beaches of Normandy to liberate the French from Hitler's Germany. The US helped liberate all of Europe from German rule. Your naivete is exceeding great! GO BACK TO SCHOOL! Learn some HISTORY!

Oh dear.

You - Obama loves Muslims and Islam and wouldn't do anything to upset them...really?

Well done you.

Participating in symbolic acts like marching against terrorism is all very well but I remember the ridicule that folk like yourself levelled at Michelle when she took part in the symbolic #Bringbackourgirls campaign.
Naivete will get you killed, Bozo! Obama is a shill for the Muslims! Listen to this 10 minute video of your idol proclaiming his deep love of Islam and "The Holy Korrrran" and what "The Holy Korrrrran tells us".

Oh the horror! What are you going to do about? I like the part where Obama broke down the history of the Islamic people bringing europe out of the Dark Ages. The POTUS knows his history. I was impressed.

Last edited:
I am honestly not sure that Obama is interested in
THE ISLAMIC CAUSE-------he seems to be
POLITICIAN before either muslim or Christian ---or---
sorry-----even USA CITIZEN

Oh the horror! What are you going to do about?
An idiotic, insipid reply was expected of you. Thanks for confirming the prediction.

That tells us more about you than me.
It surely does and you'll never get it...

Says the one who never got it. Do you even read the threads you post your garbage in?
So you're another dumb assed partisan hack who blames the "left" because the President didn't hop on a plane for the photo-op you all would claim cost a trillion dollars...LOL.
GTFO!!!!!

You know, I'd gladly pay a trillion bucks if it meant showing solidarity with the world after a tragedy. People like you insist on dividing it.

Nah, I'll stay right where I'm at. Obama can cower in fear of Islamic terrorism, but I won't.
Sure Mr. internet tough guy...lol.

Never said I was tough, Napoleon.

An idiotic, insipid reply was expected of you. Thanks for confirming the prediction.
Well what are you going to do about it? Got any power you havent exhibited here on this forum I should know about? :laugh:

Um...the president should have asked them to attend? Isn't that what "leaders" do?

Ask Putin, you Klowns RAVED at his 'leadership' not to long ago, lol

Never raved about Putin. Didn't your beloved Saint Obama say the cold war is over and we're going to reset our damaged relationship with Russia? Some reset. Ha ha ha.

"Never raved about Putin."

Camp said:
"Mr. Putin appears to the paper tiger in the ongoing scenario."

Roudy said:

"Yeah, so far he's got Crimea and shooting for Ukraine."

Ya think the Russians haven t calculated we have a weak paper-tiger for president Page 10 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Roudy said:

So, Putin as a strong leader has perceived a weakness in our president and dwindling support both domestically and worldwide, and is making a calculated move knowing well that Obama won't do anything to stop him.

Ya think the Russians haven t calculated we have a weak paper-tiger for president Page 10 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Roudy said:

"If Obama wasn't weak and indecisive, Putin wouldn't have done what he did. Duh. The denial and stupidity is astounding."

LOL

Did the troll just discover the USMB search bar?

Geesuz, please don't tell me this thing procreated.

audacity_of_bull_animated.gif
57217003.jpg

White man telling black woman she's a lying piece of shit. That's racist.

He's like Seven Up, never had it, never will. :rofl:
Yep...never have been as stupid as you and never will...smh.

Of course! You're stupider.
Your posts prove the stupidity of your observations...lol.

This post proves you have no argument. Back to the sandbox with you.
"Back" would suggest that I have been there previously. I have never been inside your
house...you lose yet again.

Sure, and you thought you had an argument. I know you like to show off in front of your friends, but it makes you look like an idiot.

I have no idea.

Oh dear.

Well done you.

I thought the intention of the constitution was that the US be a secular state.
In that case it has never been a Christian nation.
Why do you hate the constitution?

Well what are you going to do about it? Got any power you havent exhibited here on this forum I should know about? :laugh:
Another insipid reply. There's nothing I can do about Obama being a Muslim and taking up for his Muslim Brotherhood.

I have no idea.

Oh dear.

Well done you.

wrong-----the USA was founded as a state endowed by THE CREATOR------(that's "GOD" as in the bible) Its majority
population is Christian------thus it is a Christian majority
country. The laws provide for complete freedom of religion

Another insipid reply. There's nothing I can do about Obama being a Muslim and taking up for his Muslim Brotherhood.
I thought so.

I have no idea.

Oh dear.

Well done you.

wrong-----the USA was founded as a state endowed by THE CREATOR------(that's "GOD" as in the bible) Its majority
I'm sure that you're right.

I have no idea.

Oh dear.

Well done you.

I quoted Obama. I suppose you missed that.

While we do try to maintain separation of church and state, this country was founded on Christian principles. Our Constitution protects the practice of all religions from being dictated by the government and from being prevented by the government.

Your question is simply a version of "Have you stopped beating your wife?"

Grow some balls and learn how to comprehend what you read.

I thought so.
Then why did you ask such a stupid fucking question?

Oh dear.

Well done you.

Is it really true that a person must have blue eyes in order to
become a citizen of New Zealand? -----it was a rumor during
my childhood----circa 1960

I thought so.
Then why did you ask such a stupid fucking question?
Because I wanted to know what you were going to do. Dont be upset you cant do anything about it. Calm down and focus dealing with the era where other religions are ok to practice in the US with or without your approval.

Oh dear.

Well done you.

Is it really true that a person must have blue eyes in order to
become a citizen of New Zealand? -----it was a rumor during
my childhood----circa 1960
This girl has brown or black eyes.

indigenous-health.jpg

I have no idea.

Oh dear.

Well done you.

I quoted Obama. I suppose you missed that.

While we do try to maintain separation of church and state, this country was founded on Christian principles. Our Constitution protects the practice of all religions from being dictated by the government and from being prevented by the government.

Your question is simply a version of "Have you stopped beating your wife?"

Grow some balls and learn how to comprehend what you read.
So, do you disagree with him?
Are you claiming that the US is a Christian nation?

I understand you very well.
Your statement "Obama is a shill for the Muslims" sums you up well.

Forum List

Back