Obama shows how totally inept he is & a compulsive LIAR who can't remember without a teleprompter!

Don't re-elect Obama would be my advice.

Of course you'd vote for him again wouldn't YOU?

Obama Announces Plans For A Third Term Presidential Run
A bill to abolish the 22nd Amendment was recently introduced into Congress by New York Democratic Rep. Jose Serrano and is gaining popularity. This is exactly the kind of news that makes an Obama 2016 Presidential run possible.

Obama Announces Plans For A Third Term Presidential Run - News Examiner - Examine Your World
More made up horseshit! Only a moron would believe this. Are you a moron?

This thread is really stupid. I don't care if he has to use notes or a teleprompter.

Of course you didn't! Obama told you he was going to lie to you and then after he told you he hired a guy who said "the stupidity of the American voter" was what
they counted on! YOU fit the bill!

hm does not have to tell us that hm lies to us in every way on every day with every say with no delay.

"It may be a little more difficult and a little more expensive. And, you know, the laws of supply and demand mean that if something's harder to get and it's a little more expensive to get, then fewer people get to vote. And that in and of itself could make a difference." -- Trump on background check for voting. I like it!

I have no problem showing my driver's license when I board a plane. So why should it be a problem to show my driver's license when I vote?
Is that complicated?
Not everyone has a driver's license.

No ID, no vote

There's no right to vote in the Constitution

You might try to read the constitution . There is other stuff after the 2nd !

You're thinking of the "right to Party" right? That's about the depths of your Constitutional expertise

"It may be a little more difficult and a little more expensive. And, you know, the laws of supply and demand mean that if something's harder to get and it's a little more expensive to get, then fewer people get to vote. And that in and of itself could make a difference." -- Trump on background check for voting. I like it!

I have no problem showing my driver's license when I board a plane. So why should it be a problem to show my driver's license when I vote?
Is that complicated?

No ID, no vote

You're thinking of the "right to Party" right? That's about the depths of your Constitutional expertise
Frank, you sound stupid, and you are not a stupid person. Just deluded.

"Obama shows how totally inept he is & a compulsive LIAR who can't remember without a teleprompter!"

The thread premise shows how many on the right are ridiculous partisan hacks, have a propensity to lie, and are incapable of offering the American people anything of value or merit, just inane personal attacks.

Is that complicated?

No ID, no vote

Frank, you sound stupid, and you are not a stupid person. Just deluded.

^ Jake's ready for Hillary -- AGAIN! This time, for sure Jake! She'll pick up a huge post indictment bounce, you watch

Frank, I only care that when Trump stumbles, as he will, that Kasich and Rubio are in the scrum.

Forum List

Back