Obama Signs the Monsanto Protection Act

Dude, this isn't a rightie thing, nor is it a leftie thing, it's a government thing. The government sucks, yet we have become a nation that accepts this.

and yet, the first word in your thread title is "Obama" :rolleyes: If your thread was so non-partisan, why not use the term "President" :eusa_eh: :eusa_whistle: Nice try/backpedalFAIL Dude :thup: .
Made for an interesting thread....don't ya think?

I tried a non partisan title in another thread and not one of you libs showed up for it?
Go figure :rolleyes:
I tried a non partisan title in another thread and not one of you libs showed up for it?

I know how to do that! :cool:

Obama Signs Continuing Resolution To Avoid Government Shutdown

well, for one Obama did not write it or vote for it to be sent to him ...

... was introduced anonymously

is that possible ?

where were the outraged Republicans ?????

Dude, this isn't a rightie thing, nor is it a leftie thing, it's a government thing. The government sucks, yet we have become a nation that accepts this.

and yet, the first word in your thread title is "Obama" :rolleyes: If your thread was so non-partisan, why not use the term "President" :eusa_eh: :eusa_whistle: Nice try/backpedalFAIL Dude :thup: .

because the name of the President is......Obama.....dam that was an eye opener wasn't it....

It's all the Dems fault for not stopping the greedy idiot Pubs!!! LOL Thank god for the continuing resolution that may secure the recovery from Pub obstruction. Pub dupes!.

First we recover from the Pub World Recession, then we UNEXEMPT Monsanto. This was the Pub price. All the single mothers on WICK and many others would have suffered too. God dupes are dumb.

people aint as smart as you Frankie.....i mean 90% of your posts are so complex you have to break out the Captain Midnight decoder ring....here is how you can get yours.....:eusa_angel:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvKlqMjfk1Y]1950's Decoder Ring TV Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

Yup, when Pubs lose the House in 2014 and real Americans are in control again, not greedy idiot rich and silly dupes.

Real Americans?.....so when someone disagrees with you.....they are not a "Real" American....is that what you are saying Frankie?....

No, I'm talking about the "no compromise, un-American Tea Party GOP" (TIME), and the lying scumbag idiot greedy rich obstructionists. You brainwashed moron dupes get a pass, except for the 60% racists lol....

Yup, when Pubs lose the House in 2014 and real Americans are in control again, not greedy idiot rich and silly dupes.

Real Americans?.....so when someone disagrees with you.....they are not a "Real" American....is that what you are saying Frankie?....

No, I'm talking about the "no compromise, un-American Tea Party GOP" (TIME), and the lying scumbag idiot greedy rich obstructionists. You brainwashed moron dupes get a pass, except for the 60% racists lol....

gee thanks Frankie.....your swell....

Sadly, this would have happened even if Romney were elected. Corporations like Monsanto have paid for our politicians a long time ago.

I thought Obama wasn't a corporate whore, that he stood up for the little guy, you know the poor, the 99%.

Why did he sell us all out?

Don't know where you got that idea but they're all corporate whores.

We don't have two political parties; we have one party that dresses up alternately in red or blue and pretends to have differences. Both of them are controlled by the same puppetmaster -- who's laughing hysterically at the way we piss away our energy on the red-blue game while never looking up to see the puppeteer.

I seem to recall that Obama was for the little guy, you know the guy that didn't need lobbyist or corporate support to get elected.

I said they were corporate whores for decades, the libs say it's just the GOP that is whoring out. They tell us every day that the GOP is only for the rich. It's more bullshit, because the Dems love to bend over to get fucked in the ass for corporate dollars.

I have said for decades that Wall St isn't the problem, it is the White House and Congress. We need laws to prevent them from fucking us over but it won't happen because most of us dumb fucks are busy worrying if a nut who ran Germany 80 plus years ago was right or left, or worried about global warming, why because we don't watch them. Bunch of games. Not sure why people just sit and let corporate welfare continue. I want most of Congress voted out. They are whores and are killing America.

Every president since Kennedy has been a cooperate whore. G. Bush started the Gulf War to control oil. Then Clinton sent our jobs overseas. GWBush started the Iraq war and used drone strikes first. Obama signs Monsanto Act, Patriot Act Resign, Syria, etc.. The elite are pushing as hard as they can without busting the infrastructure.

Whole Foods sells non GMO products.

Indeed, and I hope you all enjoy paying for them.

Indeed. Ho Foods' profit margin is notoriously gougy. Now, Trader Joe's says everything they have is non-GMO, and usually at a fraction of the price, so there you go.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UFc1pr2yUU]Whole Foods Parking Lot - Music Video [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

>> Hungary has taken a bold stand against biotech giant Monsanto and genetic modification by destroying 1000 acres of maize found to have been grown with genetically modified seeds, according to Hungary deputy state secretary of the Ministry of Rural Development Lajos Bognar.

In a similar stance against GM ingredients, Peru has also passed a 10 year ban on GM foods.
<<

(from that ^^ link: )
>> Peru has also taken a stand for health freedom, passing a monumental 10 year ban on genetically modified foods. Amazingly, Peru&#8217;s Plenary Session of the Congress made the decision despite previous governmental pushes for GM legalization. The known and unknown dangers of GMO crops seem to supersede even executive-level governmental directives.

... While the ban will stop the flow of GM foods within the nation&#8217;s borders, a recent test conducted by the Peruvian Association of Consumers and Users (ASPEC) found that 77 percent of supermarket products tested contained GM contaminants. Genetically modified ingredients are so widespread among nations that it will be extremely difficult for Peru and other countries to eliminate products containing GMOs completely.
<<

>> Hungary has taken a bold stand against biotech giant Monsanto and genetic modification by destroying 1000 acres of maize found to have been grown with genetically modified seeds, according to Hungary deputy state secretary of the Ministry of Rural Development Lajos Bognar.

In a similar stance against GM ingredients, Peru has also passed a 10 year ban on GM foods.
<<

(from that ^^ link: )
>> Peru has also taken a stand for health freedom, passing a monumental 10 year ban on genetically modified foods. Amazingly, Peru’s Plenary Session of the Congress made the decision despite previous governmental pushes for GM legalization. The known and unknown dangers of GMO crops seem to supersede even executive-level governmental directives.

... While the ban will stop the flow of GM foods within the nation’s borders, a recent test conducted by the Peruvian Association of Consumers and Users (ASPEC) found that 77 percent of supermarket products tested contained GM contaminants. Genetically modified ingredients are so widespread among nations that it will be extremely difficult for Peru and other countries to eliminate products containing GMOs completely.
<<

This makes me think of babies and bathwater. :tongue:

There is a difference between wanting safer or more stringent study of engineered foods and crops, and trying to avoid any genetic modifications at all. I think it is the extremes that are the problem; pushing modified foods without proper testing is bad, so is the 'sky is falling' attitude that GMO means unsafe. As with most things, some sort of middle ground is probably best for health and business.

Whole Foods sells non GMO products.

Indeed, and I hope you all enjoy paying for them.

Indeed. Ho Foods' profit margin is notoriously gougy. Now, Trader Joe's says everything they have is non-GMO, and usually at a fraction of the price, so there you go.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UFc1pr2yUU]Whole Foods Parking Lot - Music Video [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

Trader Joe's are just too limited in what they offer.....and that video is bullshit....the Whole foods i go to aint like that......they have big carts.....the parking aint as bad as they are making it out to be....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back