Obama Speech Live: Defiant - I will not use 'Islamic Extremism'!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Obama called out the GOP for criticizing him for not using the term 'Islamic Extremism', said doing so would not do anything, and made a long diatribe defense of why he will NOT use that term. 'We KNOW who we are fighting...everyone knows who the enemy is...I don't have to use that term and will not..."

He said if we call them 'Islamic EXTREMISTS' we will be targeting ALL ISLAM. (BS!)

He then said calling for him to use the term is dangerous.

He attacked Trump for suggesting the importation of Muslims / Syrians should stop temporarily until we can vet those coming in better. Not letting Muslims in, to include potential infiltrating terrorists, he said, is un-American.

He declared 'we do not have religioys tests here' -- LIE! Last week it was reported the US govt is forcing christian refugees escaping genocide take TESTS to prove they are really Christians!

In this speech he also went after guns - ban assault weapons....because all gun iwners myst be punished / treated like terrorists. He couldn't stop a terrorist from killing t0 people but wants to disarm law-abiding citizebs.

Obama called out the GOP for criticizing him for not using the term 'Islamic Extremism', said doing so would not do anything, and made a long diatribe defense of why he will NOT use that term. 'We KNOW who we are fighting...everyone knows who the enemy is...I don't have to use that term and will not..."

He said if we call them 'Islamic EXTREMISTS' we will be targeting ALL ISLAM. (BS!)

He attacked Trump for suggesting the importation of Muslims / Syrians should stop temporarily until we can vet those coming in better. Not letting Muslims in, to include potential infiltrating terrorists, he said, is un-American.

He declared 'we do not have religioys tests here' -- LIE! Last week it was reported the US govt is forcing christian refugees escaping genocide take TESTS to prove they are really Christians!

In this speech he also went after guns - ban assault weapons....because all gun iwners myst be punished / treated like terrorists. He couldn't stop a terrorist from killing t0 people but wants to disarm law-abiding citizebs.

Well, we called the Japanese "Japs" and nobody died over it. In fact, using the term really held build resentment for them, which was needed to defeat the little bastards. Same principle should apply to the current day shit-eating towel head. Obama is simply weak on everything. A limp-wrested panzy-ass.

Obama lectured Americans, arguing 'Radical Islam' and 'Islamic Extremism', telling people this is not a religious war, bashed those who use the term (which includes Hillary now) and those who want to use the term.

He bashed his political enemies, bashed those who believe 'Radical Islam' / 'Islamic Extremism' should be used - Americans, and defended Islam and the extremists who are waging war on the US and who are killing Americans!

This speech was shameful!

Probably the only campaign promise he kept was to stand with the Islamic Extremists if the winds were to turn against them

He's an idiot, as the leader of the free world he needs to speifically use those terms in order to make it clear who we are calling out. Everyone knows who it is, but if you go around afraid to calling it what it is, then Americans in general also become afraid, and then they will not report suspicious activities out of fear of being called a bigot, xenophobe, etc.
What a PC pussy.

Forty-nine Americans dead. and the asshole in chief lectures me. Arrogant jerk.
I wish I could have given you 4 'WINNERS'.
What a narcissistic, Islamic Extremist sympathizing, traitor lecturing Americans...to include the families of those killed/wounded in Orlando.

"'Radical Islam' isn't magical - it is only a 'talking point'."

:wtf:

so obama believes that all islam is radical extremism and wants to surrender to it, that he claims the real enemy is america. good to know.

pbo just cooked mrs. Clintons goose... she is on the record now of calling the radicals what they really are.

President Hussein seemed more concerned and emotional about the reputation of Islam and Muslims, than Americans who have been murdered in the name of ISLAM by MUSLIMS. I wonder why?

Better the question to me is why the FBI failed to stop this lone wolf?

Why is it the President is not focusing on their ( FBI ) failure and is focusing on the gun again?

"The futue must not belong to slander the prophet of Islam."

:wtf:

This was Barry's message to the world in a speech before the UN after terrorists killed r Americans in Libya.

After a terrorist he allowed in the country on a visa killed 12 Americans in Californua, Obama's message was 'We Are coming for you'...except he was speaking to Americans through his AG. He warned anyone who exercised their 1st Amendment Right in speaking negatively about Islam / Islamic extremists to know his DOJ would be coming for them.

Now, after 50 Americans have been murdered by a radicalized Islamic Extremists Obama's 1st speech partly consisted of lecturing Americans and bashing anyone who uses the term or wants him to use the terms 'Radical Islam' / 'Radical Islamic Extremism. Obama also made it clear, despite having bo real vetting process, he is not going to slow down bringing in as many Syrian, Afghanistan, and other Muslims into the US as fast as he can...no matter the riskto American citizens.

Forum List

Back