Obama spending binge never happened

Worked in what way?

Wtf are you talking about Dick?

It's true Bush authorized it but he didn't spend even half of it.

And your graph has some missing information indicated by items 1 and 4. Where are the explanations?

The American auto industry is thriving, and the American taxpayer got a return on their investment. I hear that Ford is adding third shifts to their plant, and canceling the usual two week vacation this summer.

Ford, GM shares gain on Moody's upbeat view - MarketWatch

I have to call Bull Shit.

Obama had nothing to do with Ford. They never took TARP funds. GM is another thing. They asked for billions more after already receiving $40 billion in economic aid. They're still in debt to the Treasury a roughly $20 billion.

Ford stock was still less than $2 a share, in January '09. Ford still did benefit from the Cash-For-Clunkers program.

Cash For Clunkers Boosts Ford Production: "Eye-Popping" Sales in August
Posted by: David Kiley on August 13, 2009

Yeah right, call bullshit and claim that Obama had nothing to do with Ford. The facts show you wrong.

You do know Ford didn't take a dime of Stimulus, right?? :eek: And GM still owes the Tax payers millions.

GM is doing just fine, and "they" don't owe us anything. We own stock in the company, and that stock has appreciated significantly since that smart investment. You also know that Ford was trading under $2/share in January '09. They were hanging on by their teeth.

If we own stock that means they owe us.

Your arguments have more holes than Swiss Cheese.

No, that's not how equity works. We own part of them.

The American auto industry is thriving, and the American taxpayer got a return on their investment. I hear that Ford is adding third shifts to their plant, and canceling the usual two week vacation this summer.

You do know Ford didn't take a dime of Stimulus, right?? :eek: And GM still owes the Tax payers millions.

GM is doing just fine, and "they" don't owe us anything. We own stock in the company, and that stock has appreciated significantly since that smart investment. You also know that Ford was trading under $2/share in January '09. They were hanging on by their teeth.

you are so completely full of shit...

GM stock price leads to greater estimate of losses on bailouts
The "Government Motors" crowd isn't going to be happy about this: The Detroit News is reporting that the U.S. Treasury now says it has lost an extra $170 million in the auto industry bailout. The culprit? The declining price of General Motors stock.

According to the report, GM's stock crested at $37.23, but is down 35 percent from that level today. The Treasury Department based its calculations on a $21.29 value from November 30, 2011. The government's share of GM was initially 61 percent, but has been reduced to 26.5 percent. The News says that the lower stock price has kept the government from selling its remaining 500 million shares.

General Motors Co., GM Stock Quote - (NYSE) GM, General Motors Co. Stock Price
currently trading at 22.02

In 2010, it was as high as $40.00. It's almost half of that now.

Dickless, you are truly a moron and a liar.

This all either makes you a liar, or stupid. Which is it, Dickless, you Holocaust Denying bitch?

Last edited:
And it was well spent. The fact is that it was Bush who authorized the funds. Obama did two major things. He converted the nonvotiing shares to common shares, to make sure the taxpayer was protected, and he used the funds to help stabilize other major industries that we have a strategic interest in. It worked.

Worked in what way?

And your graph has some missing information indicated by items 1 and 4. Where are the explanations?

no new jobs will come of it... moron.

Ford Adding Third Shift At Cleveland Plant, Workers From Closed Plant Filling Spots | The Truth About Cars

But the extra 250 jobs will largely come from the Cleveland Engine Plant No. 2, which is being shuttered this week.

It’s unfortunate that no net jobs are being added in the move...

Last edited:
The Obama campaign's newest tactic.

This is not the economic record you seek.

19101d1337876451-obama-spending-binge-never-happened-untitled.bmp

No wonder the Dems all buy his shit. The FORCE has a strong effect, on the weak minded

1) Where is the fed authorized to do such a thing in the constitution?
2) They owe us still
3) GM is far from doing 'fine'

Our debt went from about 10 trillion when Bush left to 15 trillion now and that happened without massive Obama spending ooooook.

No, no, NO!

Obama has paid down the debt, just ask ethical giants like RW and Shallow.... I mean, would mindless DNC sycophants lie?

Worked in what way?

Ford Adding Third Shift At Cleveland Plant, Workers From Closed Plant Filling Spots | The Truth About Cars

But the extra 250 jobs will largely come from the Cleveland Engine Plant No. 2, which is being shuttered this week.

Cleveland Engine Plant No. 2 made muscle car engines. No one is losing a job, they're just working on engines that people are buying. Canceling the planned 2 week summer lay-off is a sign that they're having problems meeting their demand.

Last edited:
Our debt went from about 10 trillion when Bush left to 15 trillion now and that happened without massive Obama spending ooooook.

No, no, NO!

Obama has paid down the debt, just ask ethical giants like RW and Shallow.... I mean, would mindless DNC sycophants lie?

You're another one who wants to ignore the significant drop in revenue as a result of the economic failure. I have to believe that you aren't so stupid as to not understand that there's two sides to a ledger, revenue and expenditure. Since you fail to address the revenue side, I have to conclude that you're interested in manufacturing a lie, regarding Obama spending.

No, no, NO!

You're another one who wants to ignore the significant drop in revenue as a result of the economic failure. I have to believe that you aren't so stupid as to not understand that there's two sides to a ledger, revenue and expenditure. Since you fail to address the revenue side, I have to conclude that you're interested in manufacturing a lie, regarding Obama spending.

Again... we have no revenue problem... we have an ever growing spending problem that grows exponentially at this very moment... the government has had this problem for a long time and it must stop... because taxing more and more will not cure this ailment

Historical Federal Receipt and Outlay Summary

:cuckoo: The governments shares in GM are way under water & still sinking deeper. The government must sell it's remaining GM shares at $51 per share for taxpayers to break even. That only covers the shares & does not cover the other GM write-downs by the government.

z

Cleveland Engine Plant No. 2 made muscle car engines. No one is losing a job, they're just working on engines that people are buying. Canceling the planned 2 week summer lay-off is a sign that they're having problems meeting their demand.

did I SAY jobs were lost? Moron.

:cuckoo: The governments shares in GM are way under water & still sinking deeper. The government must sell it's remaining GM shares at $51 per share for taxpayers to break even. That only covers the shares & does not cover the other GM write-downs by the government.

z

Dickless, the Holocaust Denier refuses any facts not approved by the Obama administration. He lied about the share prices, got caught, and refuses to admit it.

He's a pussy.

The Mustang is Ford's best selling vehicle, Dick Suck.

That would be a muscle car.

No, no, NO!

Again... we have no revenue problem... we have an ever growing spending problem that grows exponentially at this very moment... the government has had this problem for a long time and it must stop... because taxing more and more will not cure this ailment

Historical Federal Receipt and Outlay Summary

Right.
icon14.gif

You're another one who wants to ignore the significant drop in revenue as a result of the economic failure.

I'm not ignoring it at all. In fact, from the revenue side it is the poor GDP growth that is exactly the problem. All the class warfare idiocy that super-fuckup Obama is touting regarding "taxing the rich" is a pet peeve PRECISELY because I acknowledge that it is lack of growth that is responsible for the lack of income.

Obama employs class warfare to distract from the abysmal mess he has made of the economy.

I have to believe that you aren't so stupid as to not understand that there's two sides to a ledger, revenue and expenditure. Since you fail to address the revenue side, I have to conclude that you're interested in manufacturing a lie, regarding Obama spending.

Increasing sunk costs is not the means of creating a viable revenue stream. Obama is an idiot, or rather, a crook playing to idiots.

You're another one who wants to ignore the significant drop in revenue as a result of the economic failure.

I'm not ignoring it at all. In fact, from the revenue side it is the poor GDP growth that is exactly the problem. All the class warfare idiocy that super-fuckup Obama is touting regarding "taxing the rich" is a pet peeve PRECISELY because I acknowledge that it is lack of growth that is responsible for the lack of income.

Obama employs class warfare to distract from the abysmal mess he has made of the economy.

I have to believe that you aren't so stupid as to not understand that there's two sides to a ledger, revenue and expenditure. Since you fail to address the revenue side, I have to conclude that you're interested in manufacturing a lie, regarding Obama spending.

Increasing sunk costs is not the means of creating a viable revenue stream. Obama is an idiot, or rather, a crook playing to idiots.

Or a dupe himself going wherever those pulling the strings lead him to ruin this Republic.

Forum List

Back