🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Still A Moron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, this definitely isn't a predominantly conservative board. Half and half, for sure, say the admins.

:laughing0301:

What you lack in numbers you make up for in bellicose
Consult a dictionary before using words you don't know.
But I do appreciate the thought. Never thought I was a very good fighter. Thanks.

Nah, this definitely isn't a predominantly conservative board. Half and half, for sure, say the admins.

I've noticed the "blue wave" tailing off around here.....most of them are banned and the rest are shivering in the corner, afraid to come out to play. :50:
You're as crazy as Trump, Tom. Ain't no one scart of you folks.

07c13e4c1d319c51251aa454c8c7b422--this-meme-michelle-obama.jpg
Old Think the moron in the WH woke up yet from Obamas speech?? He really should have been listening to hear what a real president sounds like

But I do appreciate the thought. Never thought I was a very good fighter. Thanks.

You're not. Bellicose doesn't mean you fight well

#buyadictionary

You're not. Bellicose doesn't mean you fight well

#buyadictionary
No, it means showing aggression and a willingness to fight. That's good enough for me. And it is an adjective, meaning I can't make up for anything "in bellicose." It needs a noun.

Old Think the moron in the WH woke up yet from Obamas speech?? He really should have been listening to hear what a real president sounds like
Well, it was during his lunch hour. Maybe he saw it, and now I'm sure he's listening to the Fox pundits bad mouth it.

In between thinking up ways to get his staff to fess up to who sent that OpEd to the NYT. And getting the folks in Woodward's book to fess up, too. Lie detector tests and a little waterboarding or worse.
Boy, the WH is not a good place to work this week.

For the staff with children, just threaten to take the kids away, send them to foster care in another state and lose the address....this would be an effective deterrent in the future.

I've noticed the "blue wave" tailing off around here.....most of them are banned and the rest are shivering in the corner, afraid to come out to play. :50:

Do you ever tire of being mocked? Or don't you realize you are?

Well, it was during his lunch hour. Maybe he saw it, and now I'm sure he's listening to the Fox pundits bad mouth it.

In between thinking up ways to get his staff to fess up to who sent that OpEd to the NYT. And getting the folks in Woodward's book to fess up, too. Lie detector tests and a little waterboarding or worse.

For the staff with children, just threaten to take the kids away, send them to foster care in another state and lose the address....this would be an effective deterrent in the future.
Wants to give polygraph tests???? Sure start wit Ivanka Kurshner Bannon Giuliani Melania and ask them if they think the moron is fit for office

Nope. I didn't detect the "mocking" at all.

I'm sure she doesn't care since it's from idiot trump suckers on this board. It's to be expected from those who think it's cool to emulate an insane, inarticulate, narcissistic buffoon.

Here, this may help you....dumbass.
Definition of BELLICOSE
Hey, dumb ass. You are apparently the one who still doesn't know what it means, despite bringing it to me.
God, this is worse than class.

Wants to give polygraph tests???? Sure start wit Ivanka Kurshner Bannon Giuliani Melania and ask them if they think the moron is fit for office
That's a little harsh, Ed; hitting below the belt, don't you think?

That's a little harsh, Ed; hitting below the belt, don't you think?
All right leave Melania out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back