Obama sure lied to NASA

Looking at our debt, I perhaps can justify cutting back NASA, but that also means not launching new projects that costs trillions like Obamacare when we just can't afford it.

We still have to defend our nation.

IF we were only defending OUR nation, just imagine how big of a dent we could make in our debt situation. Perhaps programs like NASA wouldn't need to be eliminated?

........still more........ uh, wow. Start here:

NASA - Space Program Benefits: NASA?s Positive Impact on Society

....and no, NASA is alive and well.

Robert

Looking at our debt, I perhaps can justify cutting back NASA, but that also means not launching new projects that costs trillions like Obamacare when we just can't afford it.

Agreed and good thinking post.

NASA provides and touches our lives in so many ways with spinoffs, yes we need it for what it provides besides defense articles. But more so, it develops things we use everyday.....cell phone tech, laptops, GPS, huge amounts of imaging, medical, microtechs, etc etc.

There is a link and site at the main NASA site that gives a run down just in the last 2 years of what it provides for tech knowledge and that does not count the last 40.

Robert

still waiting for that link proving your 92% contention. You can call it a fact all you want, but until you provide proof, it isn't.

IF we were only defending OUR nation, just imagine how big of a dent we could make in our debt situation. Perhaps programs like NASA wouldn't need to be eliminated?
We have to continue to defend Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Kuwait, and UAE so that they can continue to make us pay $4 per gallon.

Also, an idea too. We could put each other on the both ignore lists and then it would be as if I am not ever here. Consider, if you cannot fathom this pleasant exchange between us.

Robert

NASA provides and touches our lives in so many ways with spinoffs, yes we need it for what it provides besides defense articles. But more so, it develops things we use everyday.....cell phone tech, laptops, GPS, huge amounts of imaging, medical, microtechs, etc etc.

There is a link and site at the main NASA site that gives a run down just in the last 2 years of what it provides for tech knowledge and that does not count the last 40.

Robert

still waiting for that link proving your 92% contention. You can call it a fact all you want, but until you provide proof, it isn't.

Just so you know. One of the mods wrote me and recommended I put you on my ignore list, as he said you do this sort of thing and harass but you keep within the lines of the forums rules so the best is just to ignore you.

That would be completely out of character for the mods on this site, given the short and rather polite exchange you and Conservative have had.

Usually that is only suggested for two posters who have a long history of doing nothing but pissing at each other.

So, like some of your other claims, this one is just not believable.

Just so you know. One of the mods wrote me and recommended I put you on my ignore list, as he said you do this sort of thing and harass but you keep within the lines of the forums rules so the best is just to ignore you.

That would be completely out of character for the mods on this site, given the short and rather polite exchange you and Conservative have had.

Usually that is only suggested for two posters who have a long history of doing nothing but pissing at each other.

You are in gross error, and if I post it will you acknowledge like an adult and admit you were mistaken?

I await,

Robert

You are in gross error, and if I post it will you acknowledge like an adult and admit you were mistaken?

I await,

Robert

go right ahead... break another forum rule and post the contents of a Private Message. :rofl:

What is amazing is the Obama CAMPAIGNED AGAINST CUTTING ANYTHING FROM NASA, SPOKE AT NASA AND STATED HE WOULD NEVER CUT ONE JOB.
That is ther issue, whether he lied or not. Nothing else.
And as soon as he is elected is proposed massive cuts in his budget.
LIAR is what we call folks like that.
What other word is there?

Also, an idea too. We could put each other on the both ignore lists and then it would be as if I am not ever here. Consider, if you cannot fathom this pleasant exchange between us.

Robert

Banned from ChirstianDatingForFree?
Christian Forums | Christian Dating For Free Discussion Forum
:rofl:
How'd you manage that?

Banned? Really?

Christian Robert_Stephens Bible history, Archaeology, NASA, Jeeps

Easy child......easy....

Robert

The planning for the shuttle program shut down began under Bush. It's just one more Bush policy Obama continued.

Bush had a replacement program that Obama and Pelosi cancelled
The Commercial Orbital Transportation Services program was started under Bush, and, so far, Obama and the current Congress hasn't fucked that up to my knowledge.

It is utterly amazing to me how some folks come here and just flat out lie. Obviously reffering to crusader. And then they act all pissy when people call them on it.

Bush had a replacement program that Obama and Pelosi cancelled
The Commercial Orbital Transportation Services program was started under Bush, and, so far, Obama and the current Congress hasn't fucked that up to my knowledge.

It is utterly amazing to me how some folks come here and just flat out lie. Obviously reffering to crusader. And then they act all pissy when people call them on it.

It is utterly amazing to me how some folks come in here and accuse others of flat out lying without checking for themselves.

Commercial Orbital Transportation Services - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Commercial Orbital Transportation Services (COTS) is a NASA program to coordinate the delivery of crew and cargo to the International Space Station by private companies. The program was announced on January 18, 2006

Who was President in 2006?

you really do take yourself WAY too seriously.

BTW, it is against forum rules to discuss the contents of a PM... which you just did. Consider yourself reported.

Hmmm... comparing me to a guy killed in a motorcycle wreck? Interesting> Could be viewed as a veiled wish of a violent end to my life.

As for my needing an education, I am quite satisfied with the one I got.

Not once have I doubted or disputed the effect NASA has had on everyday life. I have disputed your use of the 92% figure, and repeatedly asked you to post something that proves that figure, as opposed to you simply calling it a fact.

Ignore is for pussies. Are you a pussy?

Please do report me if you so wish. You do not seem to have an education at all. You seem to suffer from several inferiority issues for some reason. You type well and can formulate thought. and you annoy and attack and play games and such, but that is probably your age as a factor.

Since you are again threatening, I'll give one last post so you can get the last word in, then I'll put you on the ignore list as advised. ok?

One day, maybe we can see each other in flesh and bone and then you will be able to discern if I am a "pussy".

Here, I'll pay your way if you would like some day to meet up and maybe have a cup of coffee and go out and see some Aztec Ruins out in the desert in My Jeep, VEX.

I am:

Robert A.M. Stephens, LLC
1014 Elm St. Apt B
Las Cruces, NM

Hope you take me up on it and you might be an interesting sort away from these boards, and from little keyboard.

Hat is tipped, sir.

Robert

yup. you really do take yourself way too seriously. As for that veiled threat about meeting? Another violation of board rules. That's three in as many posts. Actually, 4, since you posted your address.

I already sent the links in. There is no threats whatsoever, and I would like an apology for your defamation post about me being banned from the Christian Dating site for free, which is false. You have erred, again.

Please say so like a "man", and to coin your words, not like a "pussy".

Robert

Robert

Banned from ChirstianDatingForFree?
Christian Forums | Christian Dating For Free Discussion Forum
:rofl:
How'd you manage that?

Banned? Really?

Christian Robert_Stephens Bible history, Archaeology, NASA, Jeeps

Easy child......easy....

Robert

that's what the linked page shows. live with your shame.

Robert

:uhoh3:

Please do report me if you so wish. You do not seem to have an education at all. You seem to suffer from several inferiority issues for some reason. You type well and can formulate thought. and you annoy and attack and play games and such, but that is probably your age as a factor.

Since you are again threatening, I'll give one last post so you can get the last word in, then I'll put you on the ignore list as advised. ok?

One day, maybe we can see each other in flesh and bone and then you will be able to discern if I am a "pussy".

Here, I'll pay your way if you would like some day to meet up and maybe have a cup of coffee and go out and see some Aztec Ruins out in the desert in My Jeep, VEX.

I am:

Robert A.M. Stephens, LLC
1014 Elm St. Apt B
Las Cruces, NM

Hope you take me up on it and you might be an interesting sort away from these boards, and from little keyboard.

Hat is tipped, sir.

Robert

yup. you really do take yourself way too seriously. As for that veiled threat about meeting? Another violation of board rules. That's three in as many posts. Actually, 4, since you posted your address.

I already sent the links in. There is no threats whatsoever, and I would like an apology for your defamation post about me being banned from the Christian Dating site for free, which is false. You have erred, again.

Please say so like a "man", and to coin your words, not like a "pussy".

Robert

sue me :rofl:

What is amazing is the Obama CAMPAIGNED AGAINST CUTTING ANYTHING FROM NASA, SPOKE AT NASA AND STATED HE WOULD NEVER CUT ONE JOB.

Yep, and there's another word for the way this "conservative" guy is treating Robert here...

:eusa_whistle:

Yep, and there's another word for the way this "conservative" guy is treating Robert here...

:eusa_whistle:

must suck to be asked to prove a statement, huh.

Same term I use for someone who says an agency has been shut down when it has not.

two wrongs don't make a right - but three lefts do

Same term I use for someone who says an agency has been shut down when it has not.

two wrongs don't make a right - but three lefts do

Dumbass I said "Obama lied"
I corrected the part about NASA being shut down and I never said they were shut down.
I said the folks HE SPOKE TO IN FLORIDA AND PROMISED NOT TO SHUT DOWN HE SHUT DOWN.
And he did shut them down.
But you know that full well and are playing the dumb ass.
Very well I might add!

Forum List

Back