Obama sure lied to NASA

Still waiting for someone to show me where the Constitution grants authority to the Executive Branch to allocate funds for NASA or anything else.

waiting . . .

Error. It is a great site been there for 5 years now when incountry.

Christian Robert_Stephens Bible history, Archaeology, NASA, Jeeps

I am awaiting your admission you made a mistake and your apology.

Robert
:rofl:
About Me
WARNING:--- If you are from the nations of Ghana/Nigeria, do not contact me. I have caught and banned 26 male/female teams from those nation states alone in the last 2 weeks from this site. By using NASA based face recognition software and using Blind Transom software I can track you to your point of transmission within one nautical second (33 feet.). I can also be anywhere on the planet within 20 hours. Reap The Whirlwind............

Robert A.M. Stephens
Scaled Dynamics
NASA Visual Exploration
Pan Global-USA

And now you.

R
Posing with your shirt off? On a Christian Dating site? At your age?

:shock::shock::shock::puke::puke::puke:

Campaigning there in 08 he said he would never allow them to fold up.
He spoke at NASA stating that.
And then he folds them up.

Yep...You could even say Obama was just like an "etch-a-sketch" candidate!

In August of 2008, then-Senator Barack Obama detailed a comprehensive space plan that included $2 billion in new funding to reinvigorate NASA and a promise to make space exploration and science a significantly higher priority if he is elected president. Since then, he has made NASA a low priority, not even bothering to name a director for NASA for several months, and instead of increasing funding by $2 billion, NASA's budget is going to be slashed.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/216049-obama-sure-lied-to-nasa.html#post5056072

Instead he thought it was of more import for NASA to make Muslims feel good about thier contributions...:eusa_eh:

NASA chief: Obama wanted me to "make Muslims feel good" about their nonexistent contributions

Hey "Conservative" YOU DORK... Why don't you start a different thread relating to your new Robert obsession... This thread is about NASA. :thup:

and I asked the loon to prove his statement, which he declined to do. Apparently, his word that it is a fact is supposed to be enough. Sorry... not for me.

Dumb ass I already told you the subject WAS OBAMA LIED.

Why are you acting like you do not know that?

Obama lied to the shuttle folks at NASA at the launch center to the employees.
Grow some stones man!!

Error. It is a great site been there for 5 years now when incountry.

I am awaiting your admission you made a mistake and your apology.

Robert
:rofl:
About Me
WARNING:--- If you are from the nations of Ghana/Nigeria, do not contact me. I have caught and banned 26 male/female teams from those nation states alone in the last 2 weeks from this site. By using NASA based face recognition software and using Blind Transom software I can track you to your point of transmission within one nautical second (33 feet.). I can also be anywhere on the planet within 20 hours. Reap The Whirlwind............

Robert A.M. Stephens
Scaled Dynamics
NASA Visual Exploration
Pan Global-USA

And now you.

R

you are also a pathological liar.

On one forum, you claim to be 58...
Cute Girls in jeeps, is it a myth. - Page 32 - JeepForum.com
and yes, I am 58. But everything still works....

yet on the ChristianDating site, you state your age as 54...

:lol::lol:

Hey "Conservative" YOU DORK... Why don't you start a different thread relating to your new Robert obsession... This thread is about NASA. :thup:

and I asked the loon to prove his statement, which he declined to do. Apparently, his word that it is a fact is supposed to be enough. Sorry... not for me.

Grow some stones man!!

Of course he lied... politicians lie.

So does Robert.

Grow some stones man!!

Of course he lied... politicians lie.

So does Robert.

And conservatives should hold them accountable for it.

I have not lied. You have lied throughout this entirely. I am awaiting for your apology for saying I was banned on the CDFf site? That is a lie and false. It is also public defamation. That is liable. Do you understand?

Robert

Another thread ruined by the drama llamas...........

drama_llama.jpg

yet another veiled threat?

An Internet threat, no less? wow... I am sooooooooooooooooooo scared of you. NOT. :rofl:

It is a categorical promise. I've done this before. Apologize now.

Robert

threats are not tolerated on this board. Ever. reported.

Child, you do not even know the difference between a promise of fact and a statement of truth, and a threat. I do not threaten, ever, online. You need not report. The thread is being monitored.

I await your apology of error for the slander, felonious liable statements, and the lies you have made in this thread.

Robert

It is a categorical promise. I've done this before. Apologize now.

Robert

threats are not tolerated on this board. Ever. reported.

Child, you do not even know the difference between a promise of fact and a statement of truth, and a threat. I do not threaten, ever, online. You need not report. The thread is being monitored.

I await your apology of error for the slander, felonious liable statements, and the lies you have made in this thread.

Robert

For as long as you seem to have been doing this, you really suck at it.

As for lies, you're the only one who has told any here. Sue me.

I have deleted nothing as it is being monitored. No need and I absolutely would not delete same. Little child, do you know what you are doing? Do you understand what you are walking into here?

And is the Earth warming or cooling. And since this thread is about NASA, Obama, etc, are you able to stay focused as an teen-adult. Try to post something about NASA and the shutoff of the orbiters and when you are exhausted at this near sexual fixation with me, get back on track here.

I am awaiting your apology also.

Robert

I have deleted nothing as it is being monitored. No need and I absolutely would not delete same. Little child, do you know what you are doing? Do you understand what you are walking into here?

And is the Earth warming or cooling. And since this thread is about NASA, Obama, etc, are you able to stay focused as an teen-adult. Try to post something about NASA and the shutoff of the orbiters and when you are exhausted at this near sexual fixation with me, get back on track here.

Robert

the veiled threats really should stop. Assuming of course you want to keep posting rights there intact. They take that seriously on this board.

as for an apology, you can shove that up your lying, narcissistic, self-important anus.

You think I defamed you...sue me. For a man than can be anywhere in the world in 20 hours, suing me should be child's play. :rofl:

Robert

the veiled threats really should stop. Assuming of course you want to keep posting rights there intact. They take that seriously on this board.

as for an apology, you can shove that up your lying, narcissistic, self-important anus.

You think I defamed you...sue me. For a man than can be anywhere in the world in 20 hours, suing me should be child's play. :rofl:

Child. It is far past "suing" Apologize now.

You cannot do it as you are too much a little child.

Now, as I pleased with you, this is a NASA thread. Please post something down the lines of:

Next GEN shuttle
The fact that space seems to unite us all
The facts or details of the shuttles
Manned flight
the cooperation of everyone in the same goal to get from Earth to Orbit.

These are good starts.

The other noise, you have not a clue. But it is amusing. Haven't had this sort of humorous entertainment since the Art Bell shows.

Robert

Forum List

Back