Obama throws Bush under the bus......accuses him of torture

Leftists have no moral compass. They side with their Marxist masters. That's why they are hypocritical in every matter.

remember with Bush they were loud and total jackasses at everything he did, marched, protest, protesting in front of people homes, just all around in everyone s face day in and day out..

now look at them, marches in total lockstep with anything they ask for and do...not one question is it's good for us and our country, they just get in the herd and BAAAAAAAAAAA

it's quite pathetic how they have given up any thinking and just turn over their lives to THE PARTY and there is never anything can do wrong...Just look at Obama, they still have as clean as first fallen snow

it's sad to watch a group of people turn into a bunch of whining jellyfish all for some man who 70% of the people don't think he is some saint the was sent to us from the heavens..

Last edited:
The fairy tale you and this moron you call a POTUS is no were close to reality...

There are bad people in this world and as long as you keep your head in your ass someone with a brain will keep protecting your dumbass as well as his...

It is common knowledge that Bush not only engaged in torture but acknowledged it. This was no secret black ops operation by the CIA. Bush approved torture. The report is out today

Does is make you proud to be an American?

I am very proud to be an American, you on the other hand are pathetic...

You enjoy being in a nation that endorses torture? What kind of human are you?

It is common knowledge that Bush not only engaged in torture but acknowledged it. This was no secret black ops operation by the CIA. Bush approved torture. The report is out today

I enjoy being an American everyday...

I am a very giving, understanding and compassionate human...

I'm sure we can get a airplane ticket fund for you here on USMB to take you to that wonderful radical nation you want to live in...

The sad truth is you're a miserable human...

Oh my god, cut the crap and take your nap. If you can't continue, then just sit it out.

Unsurprisingly, we have those on the partisan right attempting – and failing – to defend torture because it reflects poorly on a republican president.

It isnt torture.
But if Obama thinks it is, why isnt he prosecuting BUsh era officials for war crimes?

Unsurprisingly, we have those on the partisan right attempting – and failing – to defend torture because it reflects poorly on a republican president.

hey RW?.....you told me this aint a partisan thing when i never said it was....and now here is the guy who said it was,saying so again....and your thanking him?....are you that afraid to criticize your little lefty buddies or are you just some kind of hypocrite or someone who just likes to talk about shit he knows nothing about?.....i would like to know.....

hey RW?.....you told me this aint a partisan thing when i never said it was....and now here is the guy who said it was,saying so again....and your thanking him?....are you that afraid to criticize your little lefty buddies or are you just some kind of hypocrite or someone who just likes to talk about shit he knows nothing about?.....i would like to know.....

Is there anyone on this thread other than the partisan right defending torture?

If you can point out any liberals on this thread who defend America engaging in torture, I will gladly attack them

Please provide

Obama: U.S. 'crossed a line,' tortured after 9/11 - CNN.com

(CNN) -- President Barack Obama acknowledged Friday that the United States "crossed a line" and tortured al Qaeda detainees after the 9/11 terror attacks.
The comments at a White House news conference were the President's strongest on the controversial subject since he came into office denouncing what he described as the Bush years of torturing alleged terrorists, also known as "enhanced interrogation."
"When we engaged in some of these enhanced interrogation techniques, techniques that I believe and I think any fair-minded person would believe were torture, we crossed a line," Obama said. "And that needs to be ... understood and accepted. And we have to, as a country, take responsibility for that so that hopefully we don't do it again in the future."

About time our country stopped covering for the abuses of Bush/Cheney

failed thread---------waterboarding is not torture and we only did it to 3 pieces of muslim terrorist shit.

RW and his sock Jake are nothing but left wing talking point repeaters, they are not worthy of serious debate.

If you can point out any liberals on this thread who defend America engaging in torture, I will gladly attack them

Please provide

american soldiers are waterboarded as part of their training, are we torturing our own military??????? you are a moron.

Please provide

american soldiers are waterboarded as part of their training, are we torturing our own military??????? you are a moron.

Well, its not exactly the same

They know there are medical personnel standing by, they know what it is about before it starts, they know they are going to be OK and that it will only be done once

It is different when you fear for your life and don't know what those crazy motherfuckers are going to do

(CNN) -- President Barack Obama acknowledged Friday that the United States "crossed a line" and tortured al Qaeda detainees after the 9/11 terror attacks.
The comments at a White House news conference were the President's strongest on the controversial subject since he came into office denouncing what he described as the Bush years of torturing alleged terrorists, also known as "enhanced interrogation."
"When we engaged in some of these enhanced interrogation techniques, techniques that I believe and I think any fair-minded person would believe were torture, we crossed a line," Obama said. "And that needs to be ... understood and accepted. And we have to, as a country, take responsibility for that so that hopefully we don't do it again in the future."

failed thread---------waterboarding is not torture and we only did it to 3 pieces of muslim terrorist shit.

RW and his sock Jake are nothing but left wing talking point repeaters, they are not worthy of serious debate.

FAIL

Waterboarding is acknowledged as torture around the world. It was even acknowledged as torture by the US until it became Bush's favorite toy

Please provide

They know there are medical personnel standing by, they know what it is about before it starts, they know they are going to be OK and that it will only be done once

It is different when you fear for your life and don't know what those crazy motherfuckers are going to do

Its exactly the same, there were medical personnel standing by when KSM and the others were waterboarded. None of them have any permanent physical or mental damage as a result of it.----------but it is very likely that thousands of american lives may have been saved as a result of the intel gathered from them-----maybe YOUR life was saved.

Its exactly the same, there were medical personnel standing by when KSM and the others were waterboarded. None of them have any permanent physical or mental damage as a result of it.----------but it is very likely that thousands of american lives may have been saved as a result of the intel gathered from them-----maybe YOUR life was saved.

HowStuffWorks "How effective is water boarding?"

CIA members who've undergone water boarding as part of their training have lasted an average of 14 seconds before begging to be released. The Navy SEALs once used the technique in their counter-interrogation training, but they stopped because the trainees could not survive it without breaking, which was bad for morale

FAIL

Waterboarding is acknowledged as torture around the world. It was even acknowledged as torture by the US until it became Bush's favorite toy

more lies. 3 terrorists were waterboarded. How many innocents were murdered by islamic terrorists?

CIA members who've undergone water boarding as part of their training have lasted an average of 14 seconds before begging to be released. The Navy SEALs once used the technique in their counter-interrogation training, but they stopped because the trainees could not survive it without breaking, which was bad for morale

KSM survived it over 100 times, then he finally gave up some valuable intel. How is it torture if a person can survive it over 100 times with no physical or mental damage?

your link only proves its effectiveness.

Please provide

Yup and I'm sure they would all rather be water boarded then have their balls hooked up to a battery or finger nailesremoved. You know REAL TORTURE.

Water boarding as torture? Not hardly.

FAIL

more lies. 3 terrorists were waterboarded. How many innocents were murdered by islamic terrorists?

Do we sink to the level of terrorists?

I thought we were a better country than that

KSM survived it over 100 times, then he finally gave up some valuable intel. How is it torture if a person can survive it over 100 times with no physical or mental damage?

your link only proves its effectiveness.

100 times?

Sometimes it seems like more revenge than imperative to our national security

The fact that the US would waterboard someone over a 100 times reflects worse on our country than the victim

Forum List

Back