Obama throws Bush under the bus......accuses him of torture

The nazis and Vietnamese tortured for information. Information that would save lives. The same reason you justify torture

Why do you want to turn us into something no better than nazis?

Gotcha, the Nazis and the Vietcong were humanitarians, they were trying to save lives.

Thank you, thank you, you're here until Thursday...

EXACTLY

They weren't humanitarians....and if we stoop to torture, neither are we

LOL, once again a point just sails past your head.

By what right did we stop the Nazis at all? How do we know we were better than they were? That was the point you made, so answer it. What right did we have to stop the Nazis? According to you, they were trying to save lives.

You don't think the torture would save German lives? We were bombing the shit out of them. US Airmen were being shot down and captured

According to your twisted justification of torture, it would be acceptable for Germans to torture our POWs for information on US tactics, capabilities of aircraft, vulnerabilities and future plans....after all....if it can save lives torture is OK

You don't think the torture would save German lives? We were bombing the shit out of them. US Airmen were being shot down and captured

According to your twisted justification of torture, it would be acceptable for Germans to torture our POWs for information on US tactics, capabilities of aircraft, vulnerabilities and future plans....after all....if it can save lives torture is OK

The red is a Strawman, that isn't what I said. And your post is deflection. The question is how we knew we were better than the Nazis. You said we don't know, they thought they were better than us. So by what right did we stop them? I recall you voted you were for WWII in the Rabbi's question on military. By what right did you support that? How do we know we were better than them? Answer the question.

The red is a Strawman, that isn't what I said. And your post is deflection. The question is how we knew we were better than the Nazis. You said we don't know, they thought they were better than us. So by what right did we stop them? I recall you voted you were for WWII in the Rabbi's question on military. By what right did you support that? How do we know we were better than them? Answer the question.

tumblr_inline_mp1zixZpKP1qz4rgp.jpg

So when you equate making someone think they are drowning to get information to save lives, that is the same as Saddam dismembering, murdering and burying them in an unmarked, mass grave never to be seen by their family again to hold on to power.

And that is me not knowing what words mean. LOL, anyone who can read your bilch and remain a liberal is already beyond hope. Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be RW...

So when you equate making someone think they are drowning to get information to save lives, that is the same as Saddam dismembering, murdering and burying them in an unmarked, mass grave never to be seen by their family again to hold on to power.

And that is me not knowing what words mean. LOL, anyone who can read your bilch and remain a liberal is already beyond hope. Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be RW...

Once again you struggle with equivalencies

Just because someone tortures worse does not justify your use of torture

What are you? In second grade?

Once again you struggle with equivalencies

Just because someone tortures worse does not justify your use of torture

What are you? In second grade?

Swish...

That isn't what I said, can't you read? What are you? In second grade?

The nazis and Vietnamese tortured for information. Information that would save lives. The same reason you justify torture

Gotcha, the Nazis and the Vietcong were humanitarians, they were trying to save lives.

EXACTLY

It is so hard for them to understand this. So sad how people get lost in the fog and haze.

QuickHitCurepon said:
Our enemies do not care if marks are left and only care that it is done

Name one. Name someone who has changed sides because we valued innocent lives over guilty ones.

Your whole post is a logical fallacy called "begging the question." You can't even address my actual point because yours is stupid.

Try to convince the enemy that waterboarding is not torture. :lol:

You want the cheap political points of labeling Republicans with "torture" to make them sound like Saddam Hussein who did the real thing. That innocent lives, the truth and your country are thrown under the bus to do that is just the cost of doing business of staying behind the steering wheel while you drive down the same road as the Republicans. You are just two peas in a pod. You are identical houses with only difference being the laundry room is painted a different shade of white, which you cast and the difference between good and evil.

I have always been a Republican, so I am also unhappy that my party touched this off, but those are the facts.

Again, these distinctions mean nothing to the enemy.

EXACTLY

It is so hard for them to understand this. So sad how people get lost in the fog and haze.

Yes, I need to evolve like you and let people die because I don't have the stomach to stop them like you did. The one who needs a serious morality check in this discussion is you.

QuickHitCurepon said:

Name one. Name someone who has changed sides because we valued innocent lives over guilty ones.

Your whole post is a logical fallacy called "begging the question." You can't even address my actual point because yours is stupid.

Why would I possibly want to do that?

You want the cheap political points of labeling Republicans with "torture" to make them sound like Saddam Hussein who did the real thing. That innocent lives, the truth and your country are thrown under the bus to do that is just the cost of doing business of staying behind the steering wheel while you drive down the same road as the Republicans. You are just two peas in a pod. You are identical houses with only difference being the laundry room is painted a different shade of white, which you cast and the difference between good and evil.
I have always been a Republican, so I am also unhappy that my party touched this off, but those are the facts.

And I'm Phyllis Diller. You do go to the RW school if idiocy though. He claims to be a Republican too. And he thinks the Founding Fathers were Marxists.

OMG, I'm not convincing terrorists to like me? I can't go on. I'm going to slash my wrists now. This will be my final post.

the following are torture:

burning eyes with a hot poker
electric leads to genitals
acid in face
cattle prod up the rectum
being lowered into a wood chipper feet first
pulling off fingernails with pliers
being thrown off a 4 story building
cutting off fingers and toes
being whipped with a cat-o-9-tails
crusafiction

waterboarding is NOT torture.

OMG, I'm not convincing terrorists to like me? I can't go on. I'm going to slash my wrists now. This will be my final post.

The enemy is an amorphous body that can be terrorists, avowed enemies and also would-be enemies. The more people that like us the better off our nation will be. No nation can exist without enough goodwill. Too much aggression will ultimately backfire.

the following are torture:

burning eyes with a hot poker
electric leads to genitals
acid in face
cattle prod up the rectum
being lowered into a wood chipper feet first
pulling off fingernails with pliers
being thrown off a 4 story building
cutting off fingers and toes
being whipped with a cat-o-9-tails
crusafiction

waterboarding is NOT torture.

Have you ever heard of the Chinese Water Torture?

Chinese water torture - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Chinese water torture is a process in which water is slowly dripped onto a person's forehead, allegedly driving the restrained victim insane.

The enemy is an amorphous body that can be terrorists, avowed enemies and also would-be enemies. The more people that like us the better off our nation will be. No nation can exist without enough goodwill. Too much aggression will ultimately backfire.

You're delusional. You think people who cut the heads off reporters are actually influenced by whether we waterboard? Wow.

QuickHitCurepon said:

Pretend you were an American soldier captured by the enemy.

And I'm Phyllis Diller. You do go to the RW school if idiocy though. He claims to be a Republican too. And he thinks the Founding Fathers were Marxists.

Every party is allowed whatever diversity each of its members choose. They don't excommunicate voters. :badgrin:

No one needs to prove their party affiliations. That is one of the beautiful things about democracy.

You're delusional. You think people who cut the heads off reporters are actually influenced by whether we waterboard? Wow.

Why wouldn't they be? You tell me.

QuickHitCurepon said:

Pretend you were an American soldier captured by the enemy.

Let's say I pretend I'm a reporter. Oops, my head was cut off. Seems they didn't give a shit Obama doesn't waterboard...

Every party is allowed whatever diversity each of its members choose. They don't excommunicate voters. :badgrin:

No one needs to prove their party affiliations. That is one of the beautiful things about democracy.

And I don't need to believe you. It's the rage among liberals. I'm actually a Republican, I'm just not happy with them now. As if anyone who is a Republican gives a shit. OMG, QuickHit is dissatisfied with the Republicans, maybe I should vote for Hillary. LOL, yeah. You're wasting your time. Just admit what you are.

Forum List

Back