Obama throws Sony Pictures under the bus

Just how many of his allies and mentors has Obama thrown under the bus? I've lost count.

In the latest episode, Obama throws Sony Pictures aka Hollywood, one of his biggest supporters and probably the reason he became president in the first place, under the bus.

Obama falsely accuses Sony for "making the wrong decision" when during the Sony pictures' CNN interview of it's CEO, he clearly states that is not at all what happened. Now either Obama is ignorant of what actually happened, which is, the theaters backed out, or, he jumped on the trash-Sony bandwagon because that was the popular narrative (although false) out there.

What a piece of shit spineless president we have.

:thup:

Snip:

In his CNN interview, Lynton said "the president, the press and the public are mistaken" about what actually led to Sony's decision to shelve the "The Interview."

Sony exec fires back at President Obama - Dec. 19 2014

The Jews at Sony are behind this and Japan in my opinion. They should of never made a hate film but that's what they do.

Jews and Japanese....lol jewpanese hack their own company...trying to wrap my head around that..naa you have just been awarded the dumbest post I have seen so far today. I mean sony is making Paul blarrt mall cop 2....they have a history of retarded movies... Those damn jewpanese...

The Jews at Sony are behind this and Japan in my opinion. They should of never made a hate film but that's what they do.

You shouldn't have made a "hate post," but you did; it's called freedom of speech.

Sony flat out did not do this as a prank - this was ordered by the North Korean government itself, but continue with the inaccurate, uneducated, postulations; it's quite entertaining.

Just how many of his allies and mentors has Obama thrown under the bus? I've lost count.

In the latest episode, Obama throws Sony Pictures aka Hollywood, one of his biggest supporters and probably the reason he became president in the first place, under the bus.

Obama falsely accuses Sony for "making the wrong decision" when during the Sony pictures' CNN interview of it's CEO, he clearly states that is not at all what happened. Now either Obama is ignorant of what actually happened, which is, the theaters backed out, or, he jumped on the trash-Sony bandwagon because that was the popular narrative (although false) out there.

Apparently that's what the top dogs at Sony think of his black ass as well. Why did they make the pic anyway, to mock of leader of a country in a comical way, I don't believe it was N. Korea that did the hacking, set up job.

It's not apparent to me-----all kinds of "fact" are apparent to
islamo Nazi pigs. You have a citation?------so far the only
persons I have heard refer to Obama's "black ass" have
been islamo Nazi pigs and sows---like you. Do you have a citation for your claim? Scum like you have known many things historically and in the recent past. I grew up in a
Nazi town-----for that reason your literature was available to
me ----little pamphlets scattered here and there-----way back
circa 1960 scum like you KNEW that fluoridation of water
is a ZIONIST PLOT----------it was not done-----thanks
In many countries----scum like you KNOW that polio vaccines
are a ZIONIST PLOT---
---Infantile Poliiomyelitis lives on thanks to scum like you

You ---like your fellow genocidal sows have NOTHING but libels-------thousands of years of libels as you and yours dance on the dead bodies of HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS and counting

No thanks Joe Blow, we'll stick with the FBI's official report rather than some idiot blogger. Ha ha ha.

like the CIA the FBI is ZIONIST CONTROLLED----
you were not paying attention in school in Iraq and Iran

Apparently that's what the top dogs at Sony think of his black ass as well. Why did they make the pic anyway, to mock of leader of a country in a comical way, I don't believe it was N. Korea that did the hacking, set up job.

Yeah, regardless of who did it, it certainly brought the hypocrisy of the left into center stage.

Really I think it put "Sony" in a bad light.

you don't think Penelope parrot------you parrot islamo
Nazi propaganda-------

You shouldn't have made a "hate post," but you did; it's called freedom of speech.

Sony flat out did not do this as a prank - this was ordered by the North Korean government itself, but continue with the inaccurate, uneducated, postulations; it's quite entertaining.

You have no proof it was done by N. Korea, none, and Sony is the one who shows how racial they really are, a organization owned by Japan and ran by Jews.

Yeah, regardless of who did it, it certainly brought the hypocrisy of the left into center stage.

Nazi propaganda-------

Why are you calling another poster a Nazi? Seriously, please don't go there, this discussion does not need that.

You have no proof it was done by N. Korea, none, and Sony is the one who shows how racial they really are, a organization owned by Japan and ran by Jews.

You have proof of this, of course? No, just wild speculation and unfounded racist yammering.

ClickHandler.ashx

You have no proof it was done by N. Korea, none, and Sony is the one who shows how racial they really are, a organization owned by Japan and ran by Jews, and we know how the Jews hate Obama.

You have proof of this, of course? No, just wild speculation and unfounded racist yammering.
As much as you do. Usually the one who points a finger first is the guilty party, and this was a stupid sounding hate film , of course there are some people who want to go to war, also I think N. K just came out and said they would help find the hackers. Seems Sony wanted some publicity.

Now why don't you tell us why you brought up Israel?

Nazi propaganda-------

If I were a Nazi I would be blasting N. Korea. Hey can I help it is the Pres of Sony pics is Jewish and the racist emails are from Jews, I can't control their behavior. We know they hate Obama and blacks, its not a secret.

Now why don't you tell us why you brought up Israel?

It was something that I did not feel like wasting my time explaining.

Go ahead and ask again though, so I can once again piss you off by not replying.

You have no proof it was done by N. Korea, none, and Sony is the one who shows how racial they really are, a organization owned by Japan and ran by Jews, and we know how the Jews hate Obama.

As much as you do. Usually the one who points a finger first is the guilty party, and this was a stupid sounding hate film , of course there are some people who want to go to war, also I think N. K just came out and said they would help find the hackers. Seems Sony wanted some publicity.

Screw Kim, I hope he dies in real life, the little sawed-off POS.

Nop

From what I gather of the timeline Sony changed their tune to blaming the dealers after Obama called them out. Originally they said that they had no intention of distributing the movie. Now they say they are looking for alternatives. Sony flip-flopped on this.

Sony's CEO did an interview on CNN about an hour after the president's press conference, where he expressed disappointment at how the president and the media had gotten it all wrong.

Actually Sony just released a statement that it was the theaters that decided not to show the movie.

Sony's no different than the other studios. Actually people in Hollywood are switching studios and movie companies all the time.

Nop

From what I gather of the timeline Sony changed their tune to blaming the dealers after Obama called them out. Originally they said that they had no intention of distributing the movie. Now they say they are looking for alternatives. Sony flip-flopped on this.

Sony's CEO did an interview on CNN about an hour after the president's press conference, where he expressed disappointment at how the president and the media had gotten it all wrong.

Actually Sony just released a statement that it was the theaters that decided not to show the movie.

Thank you for confirming the timeline.

Sony failed to explain why they pulled the movie originally. No one can blame Obama given how poorly Sony put out their original press release with no mention of the theaters.That was only explained in the subsequent CNN interview.

Obama also deserves credit for making it clear that NK is not going to get away with what they did to Sony.

:thup:

Snip:

In his CNN interview, Lynton said "the president, the press and the public are mistaken" about what actually led to Sony's decision to shelve the "The Interview."

Sony exec fires back at President Obama - Dec. 19 2014

Is there ever a time where the Jews aren't behind "this"? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back