Obama throws Sony Pictures under the bus

The appropriate response would be to not lie about Sony pictures pulling the movie, and just say that although they are all businesses, he is against the unfortunate circumstances that caused this to happen, and will work with Sony in any way possible to see that the movie is somehow shown. Instead he lied and told the public what they wanted to hear, as usual. He also issued some stern "warnings" to N. Korea, telling them that payback is coming. Ya right! This bullshit artist of a president has lost all credibility both domestically and internationally. He is literally laughed at by all of our enemies.

Actually, nobody has convinced me entirely that North Korea was behind this. In fact, this article makes a VERY GOOD argument that North Korea wasn't behind it.

Why the Sony hack is unlikely to be the work of North Korea. Marc s Security Ramblings

Secondly, yes, Sony was gutless in pulling the movie. Absolutely. We now have a precedent where terrorist groups, rogue nations and even nerds who never get laid living in their mothers' basements can now bring multi-billion dollar corporations to their knees.

Sony should have said, "We will not only show this movie, but we will finance documentaries about how bad the Kim regime is."

Third- the Theater chains. The ironic thing is that after Aurora, the people who sold Joker Holmes a semi-automatic weapon and a 100 round magazine are immunized from civil or criminal responsibility, but the theater is liable because someone left a door open for him to get in. A door that the law required the theater to put in for safety reasons, no doubt.

No thanks Joe Blow, we'll stick with the FBI's official report rather than some idiot blogger. Ha ha ha.

There was no "choice" for Sony to choose. Despite the lie that Obama repeated, Sony insisted that the movie be shown as planned. However...theater chains backed out of showing the movie. Other studios in the industry turned their back on Sony, and so did many other online and cable TV outlets. So for now, nobody wants to face the wrath of the govt. based hackers that managed to even get into the S. Korean Nuclear power plant network, as of today.

I'm no fan of Sony, just pointing out a pattern in Obama's behavior, but...it's funny how all these liberals are gung ho about everything but as soon as a real enemy approaches where their own asses are on the line, they clear out and start stabbing each other in the back.

Oh, you hate Obama because when that POS Bibi says jump, Obama doesn't say, How High like the rest of the Zionist sell-outs do.

Look, the real problem was, that this movie was getting panned by the critics before it got pulled. It really isn't that funny, apparently.

Now Sony can wait a month or two, release it, and a lot of people will go out and see it to see what all the fuss was about.

Just how many of his allies and mentors has Obama thrown under the bus? I've lost count.

In the latest episode, Obama throws Sony Pictures aka Hollywood, one of his biggest supporters and probably the reason he became president in the first place, under the bus.

Obama falsely accuses Sony for "making the wrong decision" when during the Sony pictures' CNN interview of it's CEO, he clearly states that is not at all what happened. Now either Obama is ignorant of what actually happened, which is, the theaters backed out, or, he jumped on the trash-Sony bandwagon because that was the popular narrative (although false) out there.

What a piece of shit spineless president we have.

Apparently that's what the top dogs at Sony think of his black ass as well. Why did they make the pic anyway, to mock of leader of a country in a comical way, I don't believe it was N. Korea that did the hacking, set up job.

Yeah, regardless of who did it, it certainly brought the hypocrisy of the left into center stage.

There was no "choice" for Sony to choose. Despite the lie that Obama repeated, Sony insisted that the movie be shown as planned. However...theater chains backed out of showing the movie. Other studios in the industry turned their back on Sony, and so did many other online and cable TV outlets. So for now, nobody wants to face the wrath of the govt. based hackers that managed to even get into the S. Korean Nuclear power plant network, as of today.

I'm no fan of Sony, just pointing out a pattern in Obama's behavior, but...it's funny how all these liberals are gung ho about everything but as soon as a real enemy approaches where their own asses are on the line, they clear out and start stabbing each other in the back.

Oh, you hate Obama because when that POS Bibi says jump, Obama doesn't say, How High like the rest of the Zionist sell-outs do.

Look, the real problem was, that this movie was getting panned by the critics before it got pulled. It really isn't that funny, apparently.

Now Sony can wait a month or two, release it, and a lot of people will go out and see it to see what all the fuss was about.
Rrrrrright. Sony pulled the movie because it was a flop.the whole thing is made up. Ha ha ha.

Rrrrrright. Sony pulled the movie because it was a flop.the whole thing is made up. Ha ha ha.

Quick Question, did you have plans to see this movie in theaters before the hub-bub? I didn't.

The movie cost 42 million to make BEFORE North Korea or some kids in Mom's Basement hacked into their system and wrecked their company. I just don't see how they were going to make that back going up against the Hobbit and Night at the Museum and other Christmas movies.

Sony pulled the movie because it wasn't going to make any money releasing it now. They are taking advantage of the situation.

Watch, I'll bet you good money that they release it some time in January, make a show of "security" for it, and they do okay with curiousity-seekers.

Just how many of his allies and mentors has Obama thrown under the bus? I've lost count.

In the latest episode, Obama throws Sony Pictures aka Hollywood, one of his biggest supporters and probably the reason he became president in the first place, under the bus.

Obama falsely accuses Sony for "making the wrong decision" when during the Sony pictures' CNN interview of it's CEO, he clearly states that is not at all what happened. Now either Obama is ignorant of what actually happened, which is, the theaters backed out, or, he jumped on the trash-Sony bandwagon because that was the popular narrative (although false) out there.

From what I gather of the timeline Sony changed their tune to blaming the dealers after Obama called them out. Originally they said that they had no intention of distributing the movie. Now they say they are looking for alternatives. Sony flip-flopped on this.

Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption,’’ it tells the real-life tale of American hero Louis Zamperini, an Olympic runner. As an Army lieutenant in World War II, his plane went down in the Pacific Ocean due to mechanical problems. He survived in a life raft for 47 days, only to be captured and tortured in a Japanese prison-of-war camp. He died this year at age 97.

Also making news was a call by some Japanese nationalists to boycott “Unbroken’’ or ban the work of Jolie from Japanese movie theaters, because her new film could portray this country’s World War II enemies in a bad light. The movie is set to open in the United States on Christmas Day, but as yet has no scheduled release date in Japan.:)
Patriotic movies get snubbed by Hollywood New York Post

Apparently that's what the top dogs at Sony think of his black ass as well. Why did they make the pic anyway, to mock of leader of a country in a comical way, I don't believe it was N. Korea that did the hacking, set up job.

Yeah, regardless of who did it, it certainly brought the hypocrisy of the left into center stage.

Really I think it put "Sony" in a bad light.

Obama acussed Sony of making the "wrong decision?"

Are you serious?

Impeachment time!!!!!

He echoed what a lot of other Americans were thinking. Are you suggesting that Obama was supposed to lie in order to kiss Sony's ass?

I would love if Obama hosted a private showing of the movie in East Room of The White House and invited members of Congress attend.

I would love if Obama hosted a private showing of the movie in East Room of The White House and invited members of Congress attend.

How about in Israel?

I'd do it it. Screw NK. Dim Dong can smoke a lug of **** in Haydies for all I care, the insufferable pin-head.

:thup:

Snip:

In his CNN interview, Lynton said "the president, the press and the public are mistaken" about what actually led to Sony's decision to shelve the "The Interview."

Sony exec fires back at President Obama - Dec. 19 2014

I see the tea party has finally come out with their narrative. I was wondering when the pseudo-cons where going to address the issue. Of course, they offered no solutions...they simply waitied for Obama to say something so they could say the opposite.

I asked for the proper response in a different thread...not one teaper was willing to offer any original thought. What a bunch of brain dead lemmings.
How many times each day do you use the word "teaper"? Jesus Christ, i was just in that other thread talking about you using it all the time, and here you are proving me right. Are you capable of any original thoughts at all? This "teaper" thing is weird, dude.
You must be a teaper.

:lol:

I see the tea party has finally come out with their narrative. I was wondering when the pseudo-cons where going to address the issue. Of course, they offered no solutions...they simply waitied for Obama to say something so they could say the opposite.

I asked for the proper response in a different thread...not one teaper was willing to offer any original thought. What a bunch of brain dead lemmings.
How many times each day do you use the word "teaper"? Jesus Christ, i was just in that other thread talking about you using it all the time, and here you are proving me right. Are you capable of any original thoughts at all? This "teaper" thing is weird, dude.

You just took the Lord's name in vain, Godboy.

:eusa_whistle:

H

Obama would not do that, have you seen what a mess his security is? He would probably be safer in a dc movie theater. LoL

:thup:

Snip:

In his CNN interview, Lynton said "the president, the press and the public are mistaken" about what actually led to Sony's decision to shelve the "The Interview."

Sony exec fires back at President Obama - Dec. 19 2014

The Jews at Sony are behind this and Japan in my opinion. They should of never made a hate film but that's what they do.

It's someone that comes over nightly and places their nut sack on his face and he enjoys it. He can't stop talking about them.

Forum List

Back