obama to condemn Christian film maker before UN

The guy who made that film is not a Christian. Christians aren't supposed to be hateful. This man may CLAIM to be a Christian.....but, he's following Satan....not Christ.

Says the Jesus Boy who regularly cusses people on this board out....sure thing.

I bet you can count on one hand the number of times I've used the Lord's name in vain.

It ain't about that knucklehead. It's about being "christlike" you ain't nothing near "christlike" you got some work to do.

The guy who made that film is not a Christian. Christians aren't supposed to be hateful. This man may CLAIM to be a Christian.....but, he's following Satan....not Christ.

I haven't seen the film so maybe you shed some light on this. What is so hateful about the film?

I haven't seen the film so maybe you shed some light on this. What is so hateful about the film?

That's the interesting thing about all of this.
I don't know if anyone has seen the film.
I heard that there is a trailer out there of it.
Who knows what sends these mentally disturbed people into such a frenzy.

A few of their religious leaders decide to whip them into a frenzy and they go nuts.

Here's a more accurate thread title:

obama to condemn Christian terrorist film maker before UN

Oh I see the actual murderers of our people are not the terrorists, so they get a pass because they whine, and commit murder and torture and generally terrorize.
And our own President is going to condemn free speech based on what? His fear? Your fear?

So explain slowly and carefully why Obama needs to apologize to Muslims over this film but has no worry and won't apologize for Urine Jesus and shit Mary? If the answer is because the Muslims riot then he is a coward. And so are you for supporting him in his cowardice.

Ummmm......oh yeah.....I remember now.....fuck you. It's not cowardice....it's diplomacy....it's not apologizing, it's mending fences.

Just because you think whatever Americans do or say shouldn't have consequences, just because you might want to see another trillion or more dollars pissed away into the sandtrap of the world....not to mention more American lives in some kind of war against a religion and people you seem to hate, doesn't mean you're gonna get your way.

BTW....I love it that when we try to do something to help the people of our country....we're broke....but the idea of making war on Muslims? You support it...

Just goes to show that the Conservative meme isn't about the debt....it's about hatred.

diplomacy? with whom?

why doesn't obama apologize for his drone attacks? his war on terror? his gitmo prisoners? oh no....he has to apologize for a frackin film maker.

disgusting.

And the ones who murdered our Ambassador and the other Americans are following?

If I quote certain hadiths in the quran, am I following satan???

Last edited:
Says the Jesus Boy who regularly cusses people on this board out....sure thing.

I bet you can count on one hand the number of times I've used the Lord's name in vain.

You just said fuck you to another poster....so your position is that that is ok as long as you don't use god 's name in vain?

Yep....fuck is a slang term for intercourse....nothing blasphemous there..... Shit is a slang term for bodily waste.....as is piss.....ass can be used in reference to a body part or a Domesticated beast of burden.....bitch is a female dog, bastard is an illegitimate child.....Just because most of those words aren't allowed on television, doesn't mean that they are biblically offensive.

Besides....many, many conservatives on here use the same language and most of them call themselves Christian in one breath and spew hatred with the next....I admitted getting angry on the board, but I also made it very clear that I don't hate anyone just because I disagree or get angry....So where's your outrage against your fellow conservatives for their language AND their UNAPOLOGETIC hatred towards people with:

A. a differing political viewpoint
B. a different religion
C. a different skin color
D. who happen to be working poor people and have to accept help from government to make ends meet?

That stuff is A-OK with you, I'd imagine.

I guess the feeling among Liberals is that Christians\Catholics just need to STFU and take whatever crap
the left wants to throw at them but Islam is to be revered.

Really? where do you draw your conclusions from? Oh....Rush gave them to you? That's what I thought.

You keep saying we need to apologize to Muslims for THEIR bad acts, claiming they were driven to it. Yet since Christians don't riot about sacrilege and insults to their religion we can just ignore them and PAY to insult them. You keep repeating it with every post you make. COWARD.

That's the interesting thing about all of this.
I don't know if anyone has seen the film.
I heard that there is a trailer out there of it.
Who knows what sends these mentally disturbed people into such a frenzy.

A few of their religious leaders decide to whip them into a frenzy and they go nuts.

Actually saw, On CNN I think it was, them Talking to a guy who supposedly organized the Protests in Yemen I think it was. The guy admitted he had not even seen the Trailer let alone the Film. He said the Title alone was enough to call for the Execution of Anyone involved in making it.

It is a Huge Mistake on our Part to React to this with Apologizes, and Condemnations of the Film Maker. We should simply State that we hold the Right to Free and Open Speech very High, and that means allowing all Speech, even that which we may not agree with, and if the Muslim World can not abide that with out Becoming Violent. Then Clearly Islam is not the Tolerant, Religion of Peace it claims to be.

Period.

Dont Get down on your knees and Apologize to a bunch of assholes who Oppress women, Kill Homo Sexuals, and People of any Faith other than their own, On a Regular Basis.

You fucking Pussies. Grow a set and stand up for what American Stands for. Freedom.

Last edited:
The more I hear about how Obama is reacting to the murders of our own people the more I am convinced that he hates America

Oh I see the actual murderers of our people are not the terrorists, so they get a pass because they whine, and commit murder and torture and generally terrorize.
And our own President is going to condemn free speech based on what? His fear? Your fear?

The people who committed those murders are not the people protesting in outrage over the film.

So explain slowly and carefully why Obama needs to apologize to Muslims over this film but has no worry and won't apologize for Urine Jesus and shit Mary? If the answer is because the Muslims riot then he is a coward. And so are you for supporting him in his cowardice.

Ummmm......oh yeah.....I remember now.....fuck you. It's not cowardice....it's diplomacy....it's not apologizing, it's mending fences.

Just because you think whatever Americans do or say shouldn't have consequences, just because you might want to see another trillion or more dollars pissed away into the sandtrap of the world....not to mention more American lives in some kind of war against a religion and people you seem to hate, doesn't mean you're gonna get your way.

BTW....I love it that when we try to do something to help the people of our country....we're broke....but the idea of making war on Muslims? You support it...

Just goes to show that the Conservative meme isn't about the debt....it's about hatred.

diplomacy? with whom?

why doesn't obama apologize for his drone attacks? his war on terror? his gitmo prisoners? oh no....he has to apologize for a frackin film maker.

disgusting.

tinfoilplate?

The people who committed those murders are not the people protesting in outrage over the film.

sigh

You do not get the point. Have you any understanding of fundamental Islam? Do you not understand that this so called film was used as a patsy? No one has even seen anything but a 14 minute cartoonish clip. When it gets to where a Christian is condemning this man for his free speech, then we are apt to go back a few thousand years.

What do you know about the muslim brotherhood? The blind sheik?

The more I hear about how Obama is reacting to the murders of our own people the more I am convinced that he hates America

Oh bullshit...you've been told and believed that meme for four years....The guy farts and you think it smells like falafel.

I do not claim anything but that he is an inept leader of our nation, and he is very dangerous for our freedoms

Obama to Condemn Christian Filmmaker Before United Nations

Once again somehow someway it's America's fault. Always funny how it always turns out this way.

I see nothing wrong with this.

"UNGA always provides an opportunity for the President to put the international situation in context, and to put forward a vision of US leadership. I would certainly expect the President to address the recent unrest in the Muslim world, and the broader context of the democratic transitions in the Arab World."

"As he has in recent days, the President will make it clear that we reject the views in this video, while also underscoring that violence is never acceptable[.]

I guess the feeling among Liberals is that Christians\Catholics just need to STFU and take whatever crap
the left wants to throw at them but Islam is to be revered.

Really? where do you draw your conclusions from? Oh....Rush gave them to you? That's what I thought.

You keep saying we need to apologize to Muslims for THEIR bad acts, claiming they were driven to it. Yet since Christians don't riot about sacrilege and insults to their religion we can just ignore them and PAY to insult them. You keep repeating it with every post you make. COWARD.

Render to no man evil for evil. It's Christian to turn the other cheek and be peacemakers...."blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called the children of God"

Well these wackos murder in the name of Allah so that gives them a free pass.

Forum List

Back