obama to have instant access to cell phones

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
Will ALL presidents have this ability? Or, does obama just think he's not leaving.
Yes, all presidents will have this ability.

The WEA system is akin to the Emergency Broadcast System that used to do that test tone on TVs back in the day, its implementation has nothing to do with who is sitting in the White House.

This isn't a monthly test to make sure an emergency system is working. When a republican president has access to every cell phone democrats will be the first to call it intrusive.

We might not be able to shut obama's blather off but we can delete his alerts with a smiling "take that you miserable usurper."

They already do this in my state.
I get an amber alert text message etc, it actually helped find a missing kid a month ago.

I get an amber alert text message etc, it actually helped find a missing kid a month ago.

You know you can shut that notification off if you want to. The whole point of the obamanotices is that you won't be able to shut them off.

If you think that your state requires that all cell phones get amber alerts please cite the code section.

The decision was made by a private corporation.

Yeah sure.. The private corporation will force obama to use it too. Like a private corporation decided on its own to give all call data to obama.

You know you can shut that notification off if you want to. The whole point of the obamanotices is that you won't be able to shut them off.

If you think that your state requires that all cell phones get amber alerts please cite the code section.

I'd appreciate it if YOU would post some credible PROOF of this new thing called "obamanotices".

Or, did you make that up too?

Well the first problem is you bought an iPhone. Sure Apple was a cute little guy to root for in 1996 but not now. My mother and mother in law own iphones.

Katzndogz on ANOTHER one of her black helicopter, whine-fests :clap2:

As to her OP, whats the BFD.? :dunno: People who own eyephones deserve everything they get being the hipster douche bags that they are. :thup:

What kind of phone you got Katzy :tinfoil: ?

I'd appreciate it if YOU would post some credible PROOF of this new thing called "obamanotices".

It would help you if you read the link which clearly states that alerts from obama will not be able to be shut off.

I wouldn't use an eyephone if someone gave it to me. Ginormous & trendy mega corporations like Apple are a turn off for me. :thup:

Well the first problem is you bought an iPhone. Sure Apple was a cute little guy to root for in 1996 but not now. My mother and mother in law own iphones.

And the second problem is subscribing to AT&T
:D

From following all the source links

The FCC took a number of steps in facilitating the ability of consumers to receive emergency alerts through their wireless phones. In 2008, the Commission issued a series of orders adopting requirements for a Commercial Mobile Alert System (CMAS), a system by which commercial mobile service (CMS) providers may transmit emergency alerts to their subscribers, if they choose to do so.
Under the rules adopted by the FCC:

• The CMAS would consist of an end-to-end system by which an Alert Aggregator/Gateway would receive, authenticate, validate and format Federal, state, tribal and local alerts and then forward them to the appropriate CMS Provider Gateway. The CMS Provider Gateway and associated infrastructure would process the alerts and transmit them to subscriber handsets.
  • Subscribers could receive up to three classes of text-based alerts, such as Presidential, Imminent Threat (e.g., tornado), and Amber Alerts.
CMAS Commercial Mobile Telephone Alerts | FCC Public Safety and Homeland Security Bureau

yeah, Apple was the little guy back in the mid-90's that everybody rooted for, as was mentioned, but now they are a soulless, corporation who manufactures their wares in a communist country. They've become so trendy that every 12 yr old in the U.S. has to have one of their $1,500+ phones (approximate phone price plus 2- yr contract) No wonder everyone hates us.

Last edited:
This isn't a monthly test to make sure an emergency system is working.
I didn't say it was a monthly test, I said it was akin to the Emergency Broadcast System that most of us only recall as having tests on our TV stations. It is the same thing, a national emergency warning system.

When a republican president has access to every cell phone democrats will be the first to call it intrusive.
Don't overestimate everyone else's ability to be as batshit crazy as you. This has nothing to do with politics.

No, the whole point of the presidential alert system is to be able to communicate with citizens if national crisis happens.

The FCC took a number of steps in facilitating the ability of consumers to receive emergency alerts through their wireless phones. In 2008, the Commission issued a series of orders adopting requirements for a Commercial Mobile Alert System (CMAS), a system by which commercial mobile service (CMS) providers may transmit emergency alerts to their subscribers, if they choose to do so.
Under the rules adopted by the FCC:

• The CMAS would consist of an end-to-end system by which an Alert Aggregator/Gateway would receive, authenticate, validate and format Federal, state, tribal and local alerts and then forward them to the appropriate CMS Provider Gateway. The CMS Provider Gateway and associated infrastructure would process the alerts and transmit them to subscriber handsets.
  • Subscribers could receive up to three classes of text-based alerts, such as Presidential, Imminent Threat (e.g., tornado), and Amber Alerts.
Funny shit eh, according to that KatzandDogs retard's irrational rants Obama must have been running the FCC before he even took office.

It would help you if you read the link which clearly states that alerts from obama will not be able to be shut off.

Where is a source stating this that isn't a right wing blog?
I tried to find one and couldn't.
Please link me to a creditable nonpartisan site and I might be inclined to to believe you.

I know I can shut it off. I chose not to, for the simple fact it might be my child one day.
Please provide a link that isn't a right wing blog.

Forum List

Back