Obama to Military - Will you FIRE on Americans?

There is a massive group of combat veterans who would actively coordinate among others to retaliate for
such a fools errand. There would also be dissent in the ranks. Not all soldiers are robots. The MSM would try hard to conceal the massacre but word would eventually spread and the average American, leftist cowards like Hoffstra excluded, would retaliate any way they could. The world would look on in utter disbelief.

Its the duty of our military to help fight off terrorists and all enemies, foreign & domestic.

The military will also fire on peaceful protestors (Kent State and Bonus Army), tax avoiders (Whiskey Rebellion), people seeking religious freedom (Mormons) and labor strikes (West Virginia Mine Wars). The US military will shoot anyone the President directs them to shoot.

The US military will never again fire upon peaceful protestors or folks engaged in civil disobedience or non-violent protest.

Those days are over. We have evolved.

Don't count on it.

I'd like to know how stupid you have to be to start a thread like this?

Watching waaaaaay too much "Twilight Zone"

There is a massive group of combat veterans who would actively coordinate among others to retaliate for
such a fools errand. There would also be dissent in the ranks. Not all soldiers are robots. The MSM would try hard to conceal the massacre but word would eventually spread and the average American, leftist cowards like Hoffstra excluded, would retaliate any way they could. The world would look on in utter disbelief.

sorry bro, but if some right-wing extremists launch terrorist attacks, they will be ripped apart by our proud military men.

and no, there will be no unified right-wing attempts at large-scale secession or insurrection. Those idiots aint smart enough or courageous enough to engage in such acts.

the most we have to worry about is small groups of nuts blowing up govt. buildings.

and they will quickly learn not to fuck with the USA. :)

Yeah...just like there was after the Bonus Army was shot at...and after Kent State........lot's of "dissent in the ranks"......:eusa_whistle:

The military will also fire on peaceful protestors (Kent State and Bonus Army), tax avoiders (Whiskey Rebellion), people seeking religious freedom (Mormons) and labor strikes (West Virginia Mine Wars). The US military will shoot anyone the President directs them to shoot.

Peaceful? Not so much. The protesters were not sitting around singing Kumbaya. Still the fault is with the Guardsmen.

President Nixon’s announcement on April 30, 1970, that American troops had invaded Cambodia as a means to attack the Viet Cong headquarters spurred dissent among anti-war demonstrators. Many Americans saw this invasion as a renege on promises made by President Nixon to end the Vietnam War. On May 1st, anti-war protests were held on college campuses across the country, and Kent State University was no exception; however, the disruptions that ensued that evening incited turmoil that outlasted the 4 days of turbulence.

Sometime during that evening, a conflict at the local bars between police and protestors occurred with the result of protestors vandalizing local stores, banks and police cars, as well as starting bonfires in the streets of town. When Kent’s Mayor Satrom declared a state of emergency and ordered all bars closed and requested the assistance of the Ohio National Guard, the unrest grew. The trouble continued into the weekend as over one thousand protestors surrounded the ROTC building at Kent State University and someone set fire to the building. When protestors interfered with the ability of the firemen to fight the fire, the National Guard used tear gas and arrested protestors. As the intensity of the situation continued to grow, Ohio Governor Rhodes stated that he would declare a state of martial law. Although this declaration was never issued, both the university and guard assumed that the governor had followed through, and that the National Guard had control over the campus with all demonstrations prohibited.

The turbulence peaked on May 4th, when 3000 people (approximately 1,500 demonstrators and 1,500 bystanders) gathered in the University Commons to object to the National Guard presence on campus as well as to the Vietnam War. As the National Guard tried to disband the crowd, discord grew with rock throwing and yelling as the guards were trapped on a field for approximately 10 minutes. Only after the guards returned to the top of a hill, "twenty-eight of the more than seventy Guardsmen turned suddenly and fired" their weapons.

Kent State Shootings

That 16 year old kid was a part of no terrorist group. Try again scumbag.

what 16 year old kid are you talking about, chickenhawk traitor?

I'm a patriot unlike your cowardly little ass. I'll give you a hint retard: Google 16 year old kid from Colorado killed by drone.

He was not the target.

Your illogic is like saying George Bush deliberately killed thousands of children in third world countries.

I'm a patriot unlike your cowardly little ass. I'll give you a hint retard: Google 16 year old kid from Colorado killed by drone.

You're no patriot, only a coward.

The terrorist was killed in Yemen, which is a haven for Al Qaeda and other terrorists.

If you don't want to get droned, don't hang out with violent Islamists and Jihadists.

The people who start topics like this, and who listen to paranoid rants on AM radio, have a secret desire for the government to do these things. They want this to happen.

It is the same mentality as the end of the worlders. They harbor a secret desire for the doom they forsooth to actually happen.

He was not the target.

Your illogic is like saying George Bush deliberately killed thousands of children in third world countries.

collateral demage happens.

but it was his fault for spending time with violent Jihadists in Yemen.

The people who start topics like this, and who listen to paranoid rants on AM radio, have a secret desire for the government to do these things. They want this to happen.

It is the same mentality as the end of the worlders. They harbor a secret desire for the doom they forsooth to actually happen.

oh...100%!!!!!!!

they are begging, salavating over the idea of the govt. killing right-wing protestors.

they love the idea so much that I wouldn't be surprised if they would stage an act of provocation to force the govt. to act in such a way, hoping that it will lead to a "revolution".

Forum List

Back