🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama to Normalize Relations with Cuba

Miami Cubans generally vote GOP, so the far right is trying to make some hay out of their hate.
Just saw figures on TV. Obama won Florida in 2008 & 2012, including the Cuban vote. The older Cubans still voted GOP, but the youngest vote Democratic.

You missed this from above. "In fact that was one of the claims Obama made about those thousands of kids and their parents that engulfed us earlier in the year."

Link up the Cuban vote? The Cubans hate the Castros. They aren't happy with this. obumble has removed the Cuban vote from democrats maybe forever.

The embago stays in any case. obumble will send a diplomat. Maybe one of his donors paid for the ambassadorship.
It gives them access to family and their homeland...they aren't pissed.

It will piss off the older cuban generation like my grandmother. But her children and grandchildren have seen how effective her hat has been. It's accomplished nothing. I think most Cuban-Americans are beginning to realize things have to change.

How come you're not getting on an inner tube and floating to Fidel?

Why is all the traffic heading the other direction?

Link up the Cuban vote? The Cubans hate the Castros. They aren't happy with this. obumble has removed the Cuban vote from democrats maybe forever.

The embago stays in any case. obumble will send a diplomat. Maybe one of his donors paid for the ambassadorship.

It will piss off the older cuban generation like my grandmother. But her children and grandchildren have seen how effective her hat has been. It's accomplished nothing. I think most Cuban-Americans are beginning to realize things have to change.

My family did pretty much just that. They left with 2 changes of clothes and nothing more for Spain because Castro didn't allow them more. America abandoned Cuba at its most pivotal moment. If you really value freedom then you'll want to bring it to Cuba. Not force them into closer ties with our communist enemies.

My family did pretty much just that. They left with 2 changes of clothes and nothing more for Spain because Castro didn't allow them more. America abandoned Cuba at its most pivotal moment. If you really value freedom then you'll want to bring it to Cuba. Not force them into closer ties with our communist enemies.
"It's most pivotal movement" being the preparation of ICBM sites? :dunno:

We should have assassinated Fidel and Che

Oh okay so you're just completely ignorant about this whole thing. Good I was ready to lose all hope for you.

We should have assassinated Fidel and Che

I couldn't agree more. Finally some common ground between us Frank.

ObamaCastro.jpg

He got rid of Churchill, for a Castro.... and a box of Havana's!

Oh okay so you're just completely ignorant about this whole thing. Good I was ready to lose all hope for you.
You have done lost your shit. Gone overboard and kicked the puppy to the curb.

You trash for shit Liberal piece fuck.

Bay of Pigs Invasion - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Bay of Pigs Invasion - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Was just reading that

There's oil to be drilled in the Gulf in Cuban waters.

Hence, it will be funny to watch the GOP's donors ordering the GOP to kick the Tea Party nutters to the curb.

Cuba releases Alan Gross Obama to overhaul relations - CNN.com

Obama is going to link up the Cuban and Hispanic vote before he leaves office. I blame the teapers for this...their obstruction, vitriol and hate politics actually gave Obama more political power and arrogance...you (teapers) spent so much time crying about manufactured controversies - he can now do what he wants and just point and laugh at you because of the hyperbolic and hysteria nonsense. You are the bitches that cried wolf and destroyed the GOP.

The Cuban Americans are against this you ignorant N####R

you ignorant "N####R"'s far right hatred for BHO only fuels his ambition and his accomplishments

he is far brighter than all of you put together

since the lost election, he got a budget you all hate that does not hurt the EO or the ACA, the eventual passages of 23 controversial appointments thanks to Cruz and Lee, and what else . . . oh yeah Cuba

No wonder the Republican mainstream does not let you fools play any more Republican games

Forum List

Back