Obama to Republicans....You did build this

yup.... a bothering slobbering psycho.

Let's discuss Obama and knock off the trolling, troll. It's all you ever do and it's tiresome

Hey let's talk Obunglescare....you know that disaster that is breaking the backs of hard working Americans while you moochers get "free" insurance?
The worst kind of crazy is the kind where the subject thinks they are normal and everyone else is crazy. Stick to the topic which happens to be how the republicans decided to cater to the radical fringe.

I don't take direction from you...learn that and live it. The topic is Obama, my posts are on Obama and his failed policies that have contributed to the downfall of this nation and his meager attempt to blame republicans. The problem is the facts make you uncomfortable...as they should

It is a known fact that the republican house made it clear that their job was to make sure Obama leaves the white house looking like a big black mistake...
It backfired

He is a big black and white mistake. An epic fail of unmitigated disaster of epic proportions. The republicans gave him everything and the end result is one fucked up mess. Now you idiots what more of the same with some dried up corrupt old hag? Seriously?

I am not all too excited about Clinton...but sending a message to the nut jobs like Mitch McNugget, and the Paul Ryan gang stating that we see what they are doing.
I like Trump for this reason as well..

The worst kind of crazy is the kind where the subject thinks they are normal and everyone else is crazy. Stick to the topic which happens to be how the republicans decided to cater to the radical fringe.

I don't take direction from you...learn that and live it. The topic is Obama, my posts are on Obama and his failed policies that have contributed to the downfall of this nation and his meager attempt to blame republicans. The problem is the facts make you uncomfortable...as they should

It is a known fact that the republican house made it clear that their job was to make sure Obama leaves the white house looking like a big black mistake...
It backfired

He is a big black and white mistake. An epic fail of unmitigated disaster of epic proportions. The republicans gave him everything and the end result is one fucked up mess. Now you idiots what more of the same with some dried up corrupt old hag? Seriously?
are you really this stupid ... the republicans filibuster evey time he tried to get something done... what planet do you live on ... it surely isn't this one... this this is the stupidest thing you have ever said ... I sure you will top this one ...

Coming from you that means little, you can't even use proper grammar and you're calling someone stupid?

Obungles terms were a disaster, unlike anything this nation has ever endured. That's just facts
Are you comparing it to Bush's Administration? :rofl:

It backfired

are you really this stupid ... the republicans filibuster evey time he tried to get something done... what planet do you live on ... it surely isn't this one... this this is the stupidest thing you have ever said ... I sure you will top this one ...

Coming from you that means little, you can't even use proper grammar and you're calling someone stupid?

Obungles terms were a disaster, unlike anything this nation has ever endured. That's just facts
bad grammar and all, you still you couldn't defend your position, now could you ???? you make these pathetic accusations without any facts where I point out one facts... in your case now its all about grammar ... which doesn't say much for you now does it ...:bow2:

Let's discuss Obama and knock off the trolling, troll. It's all you ever do and it's tiresome

Hey let's talk Obunglescare....you know that disaster that is breaking the backs of hard working Americans while you moochers get "free" insurance?

It backfired

I am not all too excited about Clinton...but sending a message to the nut jobs like Mitch McNugget, and the Paul Ryan gang stating that we see what they are doing.

Nutjobs like McConnell and Ryan need to be voted out of office and we need term limits. When you get career politicians what we have now is what you get. They don't give a rat's ass about the people

"contributed to the downfall of this nation".....so this nation has fallen? On what alternative universe do YOU live on? Why do you Drumpfsters hate this country?

She lives in the universe that believes Trump will "Make America Great Again"
She's one of those rats that a spokesperson for Kasich talked about.

It backfired

bad grammar and all, you still you couldn't defend your position, now could you ???? you make these pathetic accusations without any facts where I point out one facts... in your case now its all about grammar ... which doesn't say much for you now does it ...:bow2:

Go away you little nothing, you're just an annoyance, all you've done is flap your little arms and squawk about your failed president

It backfired

The Republicans gave nothing to Obama....Obama took it

The Republican party was is disarray during the entire Obama Presidency. Their insistence on "All or nothing" on their dogma meant they usually ended up with nothing

They did manage to give themselves pays raises and shut down the government...

It backfired

Nutjobs like McConnell and Ryan need to be voted out of office and we need term limits. When you get career politicians what we have now is what you get. They don't give a rat's ass about the people
You have term limits...:lol:...it's called "voting them out". But I remember you getting all excited about the Republicans getting more seats in 2014...how'd that work out for you?

It backfired

Go away you little nothing, you're just an annoyance, all you've done is flap your little arms and squawk about your failed president
It is amusing to see someone who had Dubya Bush as their President talk about the President who fixed the economy and finally killed OBL as a "failed President".........:lol:

As usual, Obama has it wrong. Washington did this. Obama did this. How is obummer's good friend Iran treating him? America is worse because of obummer and the democrats! Democrats are assholes. Democrats hate Catholics, Christians and needy latinos. Roflmao.
figures you would believe the Russians first before you would believe and american ... right comrade
After Obama won lie of the year, yes.

It backfired

"He is a big black and white mistake"......and this is the Alt-Right for us.....indeed.....there is "an epic fail of unmitigated disaster of epic proportions"....but it isn't the President we are REALLY talking about.

As usual, Obama has it wrong. Washington did this. Obama did this. How is obummer's good friend Iran treating him? America is worse because of obummer and the democrats! Democrats are assholes. Democrats hate Catholics, Christians and needy latinos. Roflmao.
figures you would believe the Russians first before you would believe and american ... right comrade
So...here he have "jknowgood" admitting he believes the Russians first. This is the Alt-Right we see, folks.

It backfired

It's so weird that his approval rating is so high then isn't it? He's polling with Reagan numbers. So strange...

So...here he have "jknowgood" admitting he believes the Russians first. This is the Alt-Right we see, folks.
When our leaders lie as much as Obama and Hillary what are we to do. Gruber explains you to a tee.

It backfired

oh you saying it makes it a fact... right I though facts were something based on research on the subject matter ... so far your subject matter is "Obungles terms were a disaster, unlike anything this nation has ever endured.... and yet not fact one...
FACTS
1) Jobs created 2009 losing 800,000 a month now 14, million jobs in 6 years
2) unemployment rate 2009 peaked at 10% now less the 5%
3)deficit 2009 9.8% gdp now2.5% gdp
4) 2009 uninsured rate 15.4% now 8.8%
5) 2009 Troops in Irac and Afghanistan 180,000 + now less then 14,000
6) 2009 wind and solar power 26,000 Mw now 96,000 MW
7) 2009 States with Marriage Equality 4 states ... now all 50 states

seems you have a Skew Idea of what he has done

It backfired

The Republicans gave nothing to Obama....Obama took it

The Republican party was is disarray during the entire Obama Presidency. Their insistence on "All or nothing" on their dogma meant they usually ended up with nothing

They did manage to give themselves pays raises and shut down the government...

Congress will end its sessions in about two months. After two years of finally controlling the House and Senate, what do Republicans have to show for it?

They didn't repeal Obamacare, couldn't defund Planned Parenthood, lost on gay marriage, didn't balance the budget, lost on Keystone

Dems will take the Senate back in November and all Republicans have to show is leaving the Supreme Court with an empty seat for over a year.

Obama wins again

It backfired

oh you saying it makes it a fact... right I though facts were something ased on research on the subject matter ... so far your subject matter is Obungles terms were a disaster, unlike anything this nation has ever endured....
FACTS
1) Jobs created 2009 losing 800,000 a month now 14, million jobs in 6 years
2) unemployment rate 2009 peaked at 10% now less the 5%
3)deficit 2009 9.8% gdp now2.5% gdp
4) 2009 uninsured rate 15.4% now 8.8%
5) 2009 Troops in Irac and Afghanistan 180,000 + now less then 14,000
6) 2009 wind and solar power 26,000 Mw now 96,000 MW
7) 2009 States with Marriage Equality 4 states ... now all 50 states

seems you have a Skew Idea of what he has done

Let's talk economics and Obungles shall we? I'll wax you to a high sheen, little man. Obama is an economic disaster. Start with the GDP....it's all downhill from there

"The problem is not all Republicans think the way that guy does," "The problem is they’ve been riding this tiger for a long time. They’ve been feeding this base all kinds of crazy for years.”

Exactly.

It is amusing to see someone who had Dubya Bush as their President talk about the President who fixed the economy and finally killed OBL as a "failed President".........:lol:
like I said when confronted with one fact, one tiny fact, all she can do is talk about grammar ...never mind defend anything she says ...

Last edited:

like I said when confronted with one fact, one time fact, all she can do is talk about grammar ...never mind defend anything she says ...

Talking politics and economics to you and the fake veteran is akin to discussing physics with our six year old, you two would sit there with that infamous deer in headlight look stammering Bbbbbbbut BOOOOOOOOOSH!!! See above for the example of that. You're both dismissed

Forum List

Back