Obama to Republicans....You did build this

As usual, Obama has it wrong. Washington did this. Obama did this. How is obummer's good friend Iran treating him? America is worse because of obummer and the democrats! Democrats are assholes. Democrats hate Catholics, Christians and needy latinos. Roflmao.
So......Drumpf is Obama's fault? :rofl:
We wouldn't need to make America great again, if it wasn't for him.

He should be planning his zero accomplishments Presidential library. I'm sorry he did have two one will be in the room of "I stole the Nobel Peace Prize from someone who deserved it more" the other will be "I'm the first black President who did absolutely nothing to improve Black Communities and race relations."
You people are just not prepared for a president Obama finally able to speak his mind. He is not going away to hide like Bush did.
Well, Bush kind of had to run away and hide, didn't he?

You're a class A exhibit why there should be a screening process to vote.
See she is practically incapable of anything other than hostility and thinks she is the normal one.

yup.... a bothering slobbering psycho.

Let's discuss Obama and knock off the trolling, troll. It's all you ever do and it's tiresome

Hey let's talk Obunglescare....you know that disaster that is breaking the backs of hard working Americans while you moochers get "free" insurance?
The worst kind of crazy is the kind where the subject thinks they are normal and everyone else is crazy. Stick to the topic which happens to be how the republicans decided to cater to the radical fringe.

I don't take direction from you...learn that and live it. The topic is Obama, my posts are on Obama and his failed policies that have contributed to the downfall of this nation and his meager attempt to blame republicans. The problem is the facts make you uncomfortable...as they should

It is a known fact that the republican house made it clear that their job was to make sure Obama leaves the white house looking like a big black mistake...
It backfired

As usual, Obama has it wrong. Washington did this. Obama did this. How is obummer's good friend Iran treating him? America is worse because of obummer and the democrats! Democrats are assholes. Democrats hate Catholics, Christians and needy latinos. Roflmao.
So......Drumpf is Obama's fault? :rofl:
We wouldn't need to make America great again, if it wasn't for him.
So....America was greater under Bush?

See she is practically incapable of anything other than hostility and thinks she is the normal one.

Let's discuss Obama and knock off the trolling, troll. It's all you ever do and it's tiresome

Hey let's talk Obunglescare....you know that disaster that is breaking the backs of hard working Americans while you moochers get "free" insurance?
The worst kind of crazy is the kind where the subject thinks they are normal and everyone else is crazy. Stick to the topic which happens to be how the republicans decided to cater to the radical fringe.

I don't take direction from you...learn that and live it. The topic is Obama, my posts are on Obama and his failed policies that have contributed to the downfall of this nation and his meager attempt to blame republicans. The problem is the facts make you uncomfortable...as they should

It is a known fact that the republican house made it clear that their job was to make sure Obama leaves the white house looking like a big black mistake...
It backfired

He is a big black and white mistake. An epic fail of unmitigated disaster of epic proportions. The republicans gave him everything and the end result is one fucked up mess. Now you idiots what more of the same with some dried up corrupt old hag? Seriously?

He should be planning his zero accomplishments Presidential library. I'm sorry he did have two one will be in the room of "I stole the Nobel Peace Prize from someone who deserved it more" the other will be "I'm the first black President who did absolutely nothing to improve Black Communities and race relations."

Obama's accomplishments:
Prevented a Depression
14 million jobs
More than doubled the Stock Market
Got combat troops out of Afghanistan and Iraq
Killed bin Laden
Obamacare
Gay rights in the military and marriage
Recognition of Cuba
Iran nuclear disarmament

I don't believe he killed Osama, think he died long before that, but perhaps he believed he killed him. CNN says the 14 million jobs thing was arrived at through some questionable methods and I agree, but even if only 9.3 million jobs were created on his watch, that's much better then Bush Jr.'s 5.7 million (Source: Did President Obama really create 14 million jobs?)
So...the SEALS lied? Ask yourself why you believe such a thing....can't stand President Obama's Administration accomplishing something we have all wanted since 9/11?

It backfired

He is a big black and white mistake. An epic fail of unmitigated disaster of epic proportions. The republicans gave him everything and the end result is one fucked up mess. Now you idiots what more of the same with some dried up corrupt old hag? Seriously?
are you really this stupid ... the republicans filibuster evey time he tried to get something done... what planet do you live on ... it surely isn't this one... this this is the stupidest thing you have ever said ... I sure you will top this one ...

About that Iran thing, we went in and took out a duly democratically elected govt in Iran. Been trouble ever since. Folks be like that.
You mean Iraq.

It backfired

are you really this stupid ... the republicans filibuster evey time he tried to get something done... what planet do you live on ... it surely isn't this one... this this is the stupidest thing you have ever said ... I sure you will top this one ...

Coming from you that means little, you can't even use proper grammar and you're calling someone stupid?

Obungles terms were a disaster, unlike anything this nation has ever endured. That's just facts

You're a class A exhibit why there should be a screening process to vote.

"contributed to the downfall of this nation".....so this nation has fallen? On what alternative universe do YOU live on? Why do you Drumpfsters hate this country?

figures you would believe the Russians first before you would believe and american ... right comrade

It backfired

The Republicans gave nothing to Obama....Obama took it

The Republican party was is disarray during the entire Obama Presidency. Their insistence on "All or nothing" on their dogma meant they usually ended up with nothing

"contributed to the downfall of this nation".....so this nation has fallen? On what alternative universe do YOU live on? Why do you Drumpfsters hate this country?

She lives in the universe that believes Trump will "Make America Great Again"

Forum List

Back