Obama to visit Hiroshima

I wonder what for. To say America's sorry? Screw that! No doubt Hillary would have done the same. (If she hadn't already) It is possible that it wasn't all that necessary for the U.S. to drop atom bombs on Japan. But it was just Japan's misfortune to have been caught between a rock and a hard place. Namely, the U.S. and Russia. For a homo friendly people who would rather have their soldiers die than surrender, and expect the same from their enemies, the LAST thing I would do is apologize for dropping atom bombs on them. Which probably ended up saving more people on both sides than they killed anyway.
Don't care.

The reception Obama got in Japan was fitting as the prime minister lambasted him.

Link?

Link to what.

I wonder what for. To say America's sorry? Screw that! No doubt Hillary would have done the same. (If she hadn't already) It is possible that it wasn't all that necessary for the U.S. to drop atom bombs on Japan. But it was just Japan's misfortune to have been caught between a rock and a hard place. Namely, the U.S. and Russia. For a homo friendly people who would rather have their soldiers die than surrender, and expect the same from their enemies, the LAST thing I would do is apologize for dropping atom bombs on them. Which probably ended up saving more people on both sides than they killed anyway.
Don't care.

The reception Obama got in Japan was fitting as the prime minister lambasted him.

Sounds like he was 'lambasting' the United States over the actions of a former Marine

But Abe was unflinching in his harsh criticism of the U.S. over a new irritant that has inflamed the Japanese public: the recent arrest of a former Marine in connection with the murder of a Japanese woman in Okinawa, where anti-U.S. military sentiment is high because of a heavy American troop presence. The crime could fuel further opposition to the relocation of a U.S. Marine Corps air station on the southern Japanese island, a long-delayed project that Abe has been trying to push forward in the face of large protests.

Abe declared himself "just speechless" at the crime, and called for swift investigation of the offender "who committed this self-centered and absolutely despicable crime."

Obama, for his part, offered his condolences and "deepest regrets." He said any violent crime by U.S. personnel or contractors was appalling and pledged to do "everything that we can to prevent any crimes from taking place of this sort and that involves reviewing procedures and making sure that everything that can be done to prevent such occurrences from happening again are put into place."

It was probably a negro soldier.

The president isn't apologizing for the US dropping the atomic bomb on Nagasaki and Hiroshima. This is just more right wing lying hyperbole that is spoken on con radio and then quickly disseminates, like a virus, out to the extremities of the conservative body of loons, who then repeat it as if Jeeezus whispered it in their ear.

Which brings to mind, What Would Jesus Have Done? Would he have dropped two atomic bombs on two cities? What say you fake kristians.

As I said to someone else, it was on ABC or CBS news that they said that while he was in Japan, he planned to visit Hiroshima. What do you think he planned to do there. Tell the Japanese people that droping an atom bomb there was necessary?

Why don't you tell us oh all knowing seer of the universe. What would a US president visiting Berlin have in mind while doing so? In your mind it is either to apologize or to surrender.

You people need to join present day. You live in the past and cling to it with grim death.

Or, if you need to feel angry and sad and fearful, knock yourself out. You have grown tiresome to the adults. Go hide if it makes you feel better.

When Reagan went to Berlin, he said to the Russian leader through his speech that the wall needed to be taken down. So I guess his going there meant that the Berlin wall was a bad thing. If Obama goes to hiroshima, it will mean that the bomb dropped there was also a bad thing. The all knowing seer of the universe has spoken. Would you like to change the subject more?

Reagan went to Germany and honored German soldiers killed during World War 2- was he apologizing for the United States killing them?

SANTA BARBARA — President Reagan, during a 10-day trip to Europe next month, will visit a German military cemetery and lay a wreath in honor of German soldiers killed in World War II, his spokesman announced Thursday.

Yes he was apologizing for the part the U.S. palyed in their deaths. At the very least, he wasn't un-apoligizing. Also, the U.S. NEEDS to apologize for their deaths. Because perfect 20/20 hindsite PROVES that we would have been better off backing Hitler rather than Stalin. Also, if we had done that, that whole Pearl Harbor thing probably wouldn't have happened.

Tell us more of your deep admiration of Adolf Hitler and how much you despise negroes.

It isn't often we get a glimpse inside the mind of a true Hitler lover.

You think saying that the bombing was a bad thing is an apology?

That's some high level thinking right there.

Do you think saying the bombing was a good thing would be an apology? Your thinking is FUBAR.

Saying it was a good thing would be retarded.

And going there is another way of saying it was a bad thing.

Going there is another way of identifying the right wing nut jobs who will make up any crap about President Obama.

No. Going to Hiroshima was another way of saying that droping an atom bomb there was a bad thing. I saw a thing on the news yesterday about him going there. And from what I gather, he was indeed sorry we dropped the bomb.

I posted Barack Obama's entire speech.

I realize that the reading thing is far, far beyond your abilities, but I will help you out- he never apologized for anything. Not once. That 'thing' you saw on the news?

Stormfront is not the news.

My only regret is that he was not there 71 years ago...

Yeah. Sitting on the bomb like the cowboy pilot in Dr Strangelove. But that would have been a faster death than he deserves.

Why am I not surprised that the Right Wing Nut Job contingent is fantasizing about a violent death of President Obama?

Fantasize about this.

View attachment 76071

You wrote a book about Barack Obama?
]
My only regret is that he was not there 71 years ago...

Yeah. Sitting on the bomb like the cowboy pilot in Dr Strangelove. But that would have been a faster death than he deserves.

Why am I not surprised that the Right Wing Nut Job contingent is fantasizing about a violent death of President Obama?

Fantasize about this.

View attachment 76071

Lying about what he said?

I am only amazed that you could write that many letters.

Here is a snap shot of you at work

Where did you ever get the idea that I wrote a book about obama. ]
Yeah- I writing a book is waaaaay beyond the ability of a racist Hitler loving asshole like you.

But here is what it looked like when you tried.
th

Conervatives prefer to see George Bush bowing for Saudi Princes and holding their hand while they trolip through the tulips. Or Reagan kissing German ass.

A strange bunch no doubt.

As I said to someone else, it was on ABC or CBS news that they said that while he was in Japan, he planned to visit Hiroshima. What do you think he planned to do there. Tell the Japanese people that droping an atom bomb there was necessary?

Why don't you tell us oh all knowing seer of the universe. What would a US president visiting Berlin have in mind while doing so? In your mind it is either to apologize or to surrender.

You people need to join present day. You live in the past and cling to it with grim death.

Or, if you need to feel angry and sad and fearful, knock yourself out. You have grown tiresome to the adults. Go hide if it makes you feel better.

When Reagan went to Berlin, he said to the Russian leader through his speech that the wall needed to be taken down. So I guess his going there meant that the Berlin wall was a bad thing. If Obama goes to hiroshima, it will mean that the bomb dropped there was also a bad thing. The all knowing seer of the universe has spoken. Would you like to change the subject more?

Reagan went to Germany and honored German soldiers killed during World War 2- was he apologizing for the United States killing them?

SANTA BARBARA — President Reagan, during a 10-day trip to Europe next month, will visit a German military cemetery and lay a wreath in honor of German soldiers killed in World War II, his spokesman announced Thursday.

Yes he was apologizing for the part the U.S. palyed in their deaths. At the very least, he wasn't un-apoligizing. Also, the U.S. NEEDS to apologize for their deaths. Because perfect 20/20 hindsite PROVES that we would have been better off backing Hitler rather than Stalin. Also, if we had done that, that whole Pearl Harbor thing probably wouldn't have happened.

Tell us more of your deep admiration of Adolf Hitler and how much you despise negroes.

People around here have already done that.

As far as Hitler goes, somebody around here already did that. But the main point is, you DON'T want to know. The same is true for negros. For example, between 2003-2008, the number of White on black rapes-sexual assaults was 0. That's Zee fucking Ro. The number of black on White rapes-sexual assaults was 135,206! Also, between 1965-2004, there were 806,316 murders committed in the U.S. 588,611 were committed by negros. Of those, 179,808 were White men, women and children murdered by negroes. Etc. etc. etc. You can shove your darkies so far up your ass you would need a dentist to see the other end of it.

Do you think saying the bombing was a good thing would be an apology? Your thinking is FUBAR.

Going there is another way of identifying the right wing nut jobs who will make up any crap about President Obama.

No. Going to Hiroshima was another way of saying that droping an atom bomb there was a bad thing. I saw a thing on the news yesterday about him going there. And from what I gather, he was indeed sorry we dropped the bomb.

I realize that the reading thing is far, far beyond your abilities, but I will help you out- he never apologized for anything. Not once. That 'thing' you saw on the news?

What is it you don't get. Just by being there, he was apoligizing. It dosen't batter what in the hell he may have actually said.

Fantasize about this.

View attachment 76071

]

Fantasize about this.

View attachment 76071

Yeah- I writing a book is waaaaay beyond the ability of a racist Hitler loving asshole like you.

th

I have written a few of them kockmunch. Just not one about some chimp-negro president.

Poor Right Wing Nut Job.

Can't even figure out when Memorial Day Weekend is.

Hint: Thursday is not part of the Memorial Day Weekend.

Poor Right Wing Nut Jobs- still pissed off that President Obama didn't apologize for anything in Hiroshima.

They will never forgive him for that......LOL

Has any American President visited the Arizona Memorial on Memorial Day?

I can't a record of anyone doing so.

Fantasize about this.

View attachment 76071

]

th

I have written a few of them kockmunch. Just not one about some chimp-negro president.

LOL- here is you writing your latest fan fiction for Stormfront.

th

What is it you don't get. Just by being there, he was apoligizing. It dosen't batter what in the hell he may have actually said.

I get it- you are a Hitler loving racist who wont' ever forgive President Obama for being black while President.

People around here have already done that.

, you DON'T want to know. The same is true for negros.r darkies so far up your ass you would need a dentist to see the other end of it.

Stormfront has lost one its inmates.

Take your Hitler loving, racist ass back to your own kind.

He's never apologized . The whole "apology tour " is a right wing lie .
He did not say the words but by being there. laying a wreath for the dead he is saying sorry in actions.. HE should be laying the wreath at Pearl Harbor not in Japan!!!

He's never apologized . The whole "apology tour " is a right wing lie .
He did not say the words but by being there. laying a wreath for the dead he is saying sorry in actions.. HE should be laying the wreath at Pearl Harbor not in Japan!!!

Oh so it's an apology tour wh no apologies !

Should he have spit on the graves? Is that what u wanted ?

I get it- you are a Hitler loving racist who wont' ever forgive President Obama for being black while President.

If only you had a clue. Also, I can't forgive negroes being black. At least not while they infect the same country White people live in with their presence.

Forum List

Back