Obama Touring Again?,So What Is The Age Range Of His Miniscule Crowds Now?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
:abgg2q.jpg: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: I am guessing we have all seen his latest speeches/appearances for candidates who are probaby ten points behind the GOP Candidate. But after hearing what Obama had to say, we had to laugh, yes? He is the reason of todays booming economy? The GOP screwed up todays health care mess?, I can only guess that Obama now speaks to those very young teens/children in the age range of 3 to 14/15 years old, maybe they were just "Crying Babies" from 2009 to 2016?
:5_1_12024:

Isn’t it funny how he is taking credit for Trumps economy?

9/11 was Bush’s fault after 8 months, but after 2 years, the good economy is because of Obama.

Global warming is Trumps fault, but the good economy is because of Obama?

Obama is such a twat.

99% white?

Oh, wait, that would be Republicans.

0a6.gif

Obama is like "Crooked" Hillary, they can't seem to stay the hell home. They are so beside themselves.

The economy isn't booming. We're 22 trillion dollars in debt and our dollar is worth precisely 4 cents.

Isn’t it funny how he is taking credit for Trumps economy?

9/11 was Bush’s fault after 8 months, but after 2 years, the good economy is because of Obama.

Global warming is Trumps fault, but the good economy is because of Obama?

Obama is such a twat.
if im right, there are more goats in the Obama crowd than there are 14 year old babies

:abgg2q.jpg: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: I am guessing we have all seen his latest speeches/appearances for candidates who are probaby ten points behind the GOP Candidate. But after hearing what Obama had to say, we had to laugh, yes? He is the reason of todays booming economy? The GOP screwed up todays health care mess?, I can only guess that Obama now speaks to those very young teens/children in the age range of 3 to 14/15 years old, maybe they were just "Crying Babies" from 2009 to 2016?

For eight years it was like 14 year old kids were trying to run this country.

So glad the adults are in charge now.

can you just imagine the smell coming from the floors of these obama rallies? {dont democrats generally just drop their diapers anywhere?}

can you just imagine the smell coming from the floors of these obama rallies? {dont democrats generally just drop their diapers anywhere?}

Nasty. And the garbage they leave behind is always a big freaking mess.

Another retarded Rexx Taylor topic. In other words, the sun came up today.

i just cant wait to go to the next Obama rally in San Fran. Maybe I should bring 3 pairs of shoes?

President BArack Hussein Obama held a sold out campaign rally in Gary Indiana for Senator Donnelly to over 7,000+ supporters.

i just cant wait to go to the next Obama rally in San Fran. Maybe I should bring 3 pairs of shoes?

Don't forget the air horn and the megaphone this time. Obama actually got heckled at the rally he did in Florida a couple days ago and I was going to ask which USMB member that was, but now I know.

:laughing0301:

Don't forget the air horn and the megaphone this time. Obama actually got heckled at the rally he did in Florida a couple days ago and I was going to ask which USMB member that was, but now I know.

i wonder why no one is heckling joe biden? maybe their are guards in the small crowds ready to open up a can of whoop ass on anyone who shouts 'PEODOPHILE" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wonder why no one is heckling joe biden? maybe their are guards in the small crowds ready to open up a can of whoop ass on anyone who shouts 'PEODOPHILE" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There were only 500 people at Biden's last rally. heckling that dirty old bastard would only be adding insult to injury.

Hey Obama!

Stay home, man! No need to rally the Democrats anymore! You couldn't even do anything for America for 8 years. But lie - for 8 years to the American people. Do yourself a favor....stay home!

Hey Obama!

Stay home, man! No need to rally the Democrats anymore! You couldn't even do anything for America for 8 years. But lie - for 8 years to the American people. Do yourself a favor....stay home!
The only speices that Obama can outdo trump at a rally would be a crowd of rats or those giant florida palmetto buys

Forum List

Back