Obama Trades Israel for Iran..

Lumpy, what country are you from? If it's the USA, why are you worrying about Israel? And not all of Israel, just the crazy right wing Israeli PM.

Personally, I don't worry about what the Likud thinks when figuring out what's good for the USA, as I'm loyal to the USA instead of Israel.

And Netanyahu _always_ gives these panic speeches. It's how he stays in office, by terrifying his base. And then nothing ever happens. I can see why you righties admire him; he acts just like your leaders.

Last edited:
This shit is so awesome because it means that Israel and their terrorist friends are going to have go it alone, and then drag the U.S. along reluctantly. The resulting death fest in Israel and beyond will be a masterpiece of modern stupidity. I really can't wait until Defcon II so all the warmongering a-holes and Obama worship can see where their road has lead them.

This shit is so awesome because it means that Israel and their terrorist friends are going to have go it alone, and then drag the U.S. along reluctantly. The resulting death fest in Israel and beyond will be a masterpiece of modern stupidity. I really can't wait until Defcon II so all the warmongering a-holes and Obama worship can see where their road has lead them.
Remember what Obama said about Muslims in his first book The Audacity of Hope? He stated:

"I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

If it looks like a muslim, acts like a muslim, has a name like a muslim.

Remember what Obama said about Muslims in his first book The Audacity of Hope? He stated:

"I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Exactly! ^^^^^

and he said this too ...... it's almost unbelievable! :mad:

Lumpy, what country are you from? If it's the USA, why are you worrying about Israel? And not all of Israel, just the crazy right wing Israeli PM.

Personally, I don't worry about what the Likud thinks when figuring out what's good for the USA, as I'm loyal to the USA instead of Israel.

And Netanyahu _always_ gives these panic speeches. It's how he stays in office, by terrifying his base. And then nothing ever happens. I can see why you righties admire him; he acts just like your leaders.

Originally Canada.. You don't like the Jewish people and you support a terrorist state in the name of the Democrat Party, got it.

Damn right wingers:eusa_whistle: you're like a broken record
U.S. Senator Schumer: ‘Disproportionality’ of Iran Deal Makes Bi-Partisan Sanctions Likely
Charles-Schumer-300x211.jpg

U.S. Senator Charles E. Schumer said on Sunday he was “disappointed” by the terms of the agreement reached overnight between Iran and world powers “because it does not seem proportional,” with the lopsidedness of the give-and-take likely to lead to bi-partisan support for further sanctions against the Islamic Republic.

“Iran simply freezes its nuclear capabilities while we reduce the sanctions,” the senator said in a statement. “It was strong sanctions, not the goodness of the hearts of the Iranian leaders, that brought Iran to the table, and any reduction relieves the psychological pressure of future sanctions and gives them hope that they will be able to gain nuclear weapon capability while further sanctions are reduced. A fairer agreement would have coupled a reduction in sanctions with a proportionate reduction in Iranian nuclear capability.”

Senator Schumer: 'Disproportionality' of Iran Deal Makes Bi-Partisan Sanctions Likely | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com

A similar peace treaty with the Nazis occurred as well, before escalating to WWII. It was even heralded as "peace in our time". We all know how that turned out. It only made things worse and emboldened the Nazis into further acts of aggression.

It is indeed the 1930's all over again. After Syria, the Iranians know Obama is a paper tiger. And won't do anything militarily, no matter what.

Not only has Obama managed to fuck the USA up domestically as we can see, but he's also managed mess up a whole bunch of countries internationally, and damage our relationships with our allies, and bring America to its knees,

Thanks to all the fuckups by George Bush and his administration, the American people as a backlash actually voted in a radical leftist Communist America-hater with a Muslim background. And now, thanks to Obama, there will be decades of Conservative presidents that will rebuild America's stature and re-establish American respect and superiority on the world stage. Much like Ronald Reagan did after that other fuckup, Jimmy Carter.

Damn right wingers:eusa_whistle: you're like a broken record
U.S. Senator Schumer: ‘Disproportionality’ of Iran Deal Makes Bi-Partisan Sanctions Likely
Charles-Schumer-300x211.jpg

U.S. Senator Charles E. Schumer said on Sunday he was “disappointed” by the terms of the agreement reached overnight between Iran and world powers “because it does not seem proportional,” with the lopsidedness of the give-and-take likely to lead to bi-partisan support for further sanctions against the Islamic Republic.

“Iran simply freezes its nuclear capabilities while we reduce the sanctions,” the senator said in a statement. “It was strong sanctions, not the goodness of the hearts of the Iranian leaders, that brought Iran to the table, and any reduction relieves the psychological pressure of future sanctions and gives them hope that they will be able to gain nuclear weapon capability while further sanctions are reduced. A fairer agreement would have coupled a reduction in sanctions with a proportionate reduction in Iranian nuclear capability.”

Senator Schumer: 'Disproportionality' of Iran Deal Makes Bi-Partisan Sanctions Likely | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
Wow, good for him. Although, I'm not a big fan of him.

One thing that has unanimous support among both parties in the US, and immune to partisan bickering:

Support for Israel. :clap:

A similar peace treaty with the Nazis occurred as well, before escalating to WWII. It was even heralded as "peace in our time". We all know how that turned out. It only made things worse and emboldened the Nazis into further acts of aggression.

It is indeed the 1930's all over again. After Syria, the Iranians know Obama is a paper tiger. And won't do anything militarily, no matter what.
That's a bad analogy.

The Nazis were launching unprovoked attacks against sovereign nations; Iran hasn't attacked anyone in over 200 years.

Not only has Obama managed to fuck the USA up domestically as we can see, but he's also managed mess up a whole bunch of countries internationally, and damage our relationships with our allies, and bring America to its knees,
Oh, you're fucking nuts!

Thanks to all the fuckups by George Bush and his administration, the American people as a backlash actually voted in a radical leftist Communist America-hater with a Muslim background. And now, thanks to Obama, there will be decades of Conservative presidents that will rebuild America's stature and re-establish American respect and superiority on the world stage. Much like Ronald Reagan did after that other fuckup, Jimmy Carter.
I take the "nuts" comment back; you're a lunatic!

That's a bad analogy.

The Nazis were launching unprovoked attacks against sovereign nations; Iran hasn't attacked anyone in over 200 years.

Oh, you're fucking nuts!

Just show how friken stupid you are Iran supports terrorist around the world including killing American troops you're an idiot:cuckoo:

That's a bad analogy.

Oh, you're fucking nuts!

Iran hasn't attacked anyone? What, you don't count the marine barracks, all the dead US soldiers in IRAQ at the hands of Iranian agents, and various Hezbollah and other Iranian proxy terrorist operations as attacks?

You're the fucking lunatic who thinks a terrorist Islamic regime who has been caught lying and deceiving many times over the nuclear issue can suddenly now be trusted.

The analogy is perfect. Obama has no clue about foreign policy especially when it comes to the Middle East, and this deal is an appeasement of Iranian IslamoNazi savages.

I didn't know we owned Israel, but that should save us trillions of dollars.
Sure it will. When you have a nuclear arms race in the Middle East, possibility of a world war using nuclear weapons, the Saudis and Gulf states in turmoil raising the price oil to $15 or $20 a barrel, of we'll save a lot of money. :cuckoo:

I didn't know we owned Israel, but that should save us trillions of dollars.
Sure it will. When you have a nuclear arms race in the Middle East, possibility of a world war using nuclear weapons, the Saudis and Gulf states in turmoil raising the price oil to $15 or $20 a barrel, of we'll save a lot of money. :cuckoo:

Which Middle East country has nuclear weapons? I don't understand this arms race you are talking about. Doesn't a country develop nuclear weapons in order to deter a country that already has nuclear weapons from using them?

I also have a question about human anatomy. I don't understand the term "He speaks out of both sides of his mouth."

Is there anyone alive who did not expect him to throw Israel under the bus for an islamic country?

Forum List

Back