Obama, U mad? Let's compromise!

Never quite understood the resistance to armed guards in schools. If you're going to call a bunch of guys and gals with guns once TSHTF, why not have a guy or a gal (or guys and gals) with guns on site to shorten the response time?

I don't favor arming teachers but security is serious enough to have it be the sole domain of a professional on site; not a librarian who saw the Depression up close.

I'll give you the basic background checks, to which I have no objection, if you give us armed guards in schools! Deal?

Who's going to pay for those guards. Are you willing to eat a tax hike to pay for them?

Yes.

Or better yet, get rid of the football team, volleyball team, baseball team, swim team, lacrosse team, elite dance teams, cheerleaders, basketball team, etc....

I'll give you the basic background checks, to which I have no objection, if you give us armed guards in schools! Deal?

Who's going to pay for those guards. Are you willing to eat a tax hike to pay for them?

Whose going to pay for enforce the background checks? Are you willing to eat a tax hike to pay for them?

You can easily replace 4 regular security guards for 2 armed guards, or fire half of the useless administration staff in schools.

You could null all of the double pension plans and pay for it!

Hell, you couldn't even cut the $2,000,000,000 in oil subsidies to pay for it!

It's up to individual school boards to hire whom they please.

A national program is silly.

Take a look at those idiots fondling people in airports. Do you really want the federal government involved in protecting schools?

Take a look at those idiots fondling people in airports. Do you really want the federal government involved in protecting schools?

Exactly. Nothing is stopping schools currently from having armed security in their schools. Many choose not to because the taxpayers don't want to pay for it.

Yes.

Or better yet, get rid of the football team, volleyball team, baseball team, swim team, lacrosse team, elite dance teams, cheerleaders, basketball team, etc....
If you try to get rid of high school football in states like Ohio and Texas you'll need armed guards protecting the school administrations.

Exactly. Nothing is stopping schools currently from having armed security in their schools. Many choose not to because the taxpayers don't want to pay for it.

Taxpayers also don't want to pay for double and triple pensions and needless and useless bureaucrats in the schools. It's all politics. There's a reason the politicians don't want armed guards in schools, I'll let you figure why.

Whose going to pay for enforce the background checks? Are you willing to eat a tax hike to pay for them?

You can easily replace 4 regular security guards for 2 armed guards, or fire half of the useless administration staff in schools.

You could null all of the double pension plans and pay for it!

Hell, you couldn't even cut the $2,000,000,000 in oil subsidies to pay for it!

The system for background checks is already in place. 60% of gun sales in this country are subject to that system.

He already DID you little fucking asshole. Maybe when you grow the fuck up you will find a brain.

He already DID you little fucking asshole. Maybe when you grow the fuck up you will find a brain.

It wasn't mandated, it was simply "allowed."

Newsflash, it was always allowed.

In fact, unless the Federal Government wanted to start a 10th Amendment Crisis, it couldn't be disallowed.

All of our schools had LEO in them assigned or patrolling regularly.

Nothing new there.

Forum List

Back