Obama Urges Europe To Reject Nationalism

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
It doesn't get more insulting than to have an African tell White Europeans that they need to stop being United as European Nationalists and let Africans and 3rld world Middle Easterners to redefine a European. And this is coming from a guy who doesn't know if he is from Hawaii or Kenya.

Obama calls for strong, united Europe

They are moving opposite to his sentiments. Look at the Austrian vote.
It's great they're rejecting him. If only Merkel could be ousted by German nationals.

Would be great, germant nationalists know how to deal with dirty foreign types and no mistake.

You fucking dick

No nation is obligated to sit by and watch itself be overrun by an opposing culture.

If you believe that Germany is being overrun by other cuktures then you've clearly never been. This place is whiter than a Klan rally after wash day.

It's great they're rejecting him. If only Merkel could be ousted by German nationals.

Would be great, germant nationalists know how to deal with dirty foreign types and no mistake.

You fucking dick

No nation is obligated to sit by and watch itself be overrun by an opposing culture.

If you believe that Germany is being overrun by other cuktures then you've clearly never been. This place is whiter than a Klan rally after wash day.

I am not specifically speaking of Germany, and what does it's "whiteness" matter?

You fucking dick

I am not specifically speaking of Germany, and what does it's "whiteness" matter?

Its the only visible indication of an influx of another culture. I'm foreign yet I'm mistaken for a local every day. If you aren't obligated to sit by you can only lash out at other cultures, and with everyone in the same modern clothing you can only be supporting racism.

It doesn't get more insulting than to have an African tell White Europeans that they need to stop being United as European Nationalists and let Africans and 3rld world Middle Easterners to redefine a European. And this is coming from a guy who doesn't know if he is from Hawaii or Kenya.

That's a mighty strange reading of the situation

Looks like Obama not so subtlety telling Euros to shut the fuck and trade or Uncle Sam won't like it. You forgotten who occupies Europe? The President has a right to dictate to those europoors

Of course a white-hating spoiled brat completely without honor, Typhoid Barry, would never understand the concept of loyalty and gratitude toward one's home country. I swear, this carpet-headed, purple-lipped, shovel-nosed President Crybaby is my most DETESTED living thing on the face of this planet. A narcissist from a race of hate-filled crybabies (basketball-Americans) and a religion of hate-filled crybabies (Pisslam).

Of course a white-hating spoiled brat completely without honor, Typhoid Barry, would never understand the concept of loyalty and gratitude toward one's home country. I swear, this carpet-headed, purple-lipped, shovel-nosed President Crybaby is my most DETESTED living thing on the face of this planet. A narcissist from a race of hate-filled crybabies (basketball-Americans) and a religion of hate-filled crybabies (Pisslam).

You're stupid white trash and exactly why people like him laugh when you speak

Including the republican elites who control American conservatism. Trump would tell you to shut the fuck up and know your god damned place.

Including the republican elites who control American conservatism. Trump would tell you to shut the fuck up and know your god damned place.

I'm not even a conservative, you fly-blown ****, so GO TO HELL, you stinking, treasonous Obama whore. You snotty little testament of everything mankind has ever done wrong. You putrid abortion, you Obama cocksucking diseases NEED TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS COUNTRY, you miserable, pond-life vermin. Please die of cancer so I can not only dance on your grave, I'll lead a fucking C-WALKING class across it. Pus-bubbling, American-hating pig.

I'm not even a conservative, you fly-blown ****, so GO TO HELL, you stinking, treasonous Obama whore. You snotty little testament of everything mankind has ever done wrong. You putrid abortion, you Obama cocksucking diseases NEED TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS COUNTRY, you miserable, pond-life vermin. Please die of cancer so I can not only dance on your grave, I'll lead a fucking C-WALKING class across it. Pus-bubbling, American-hating pig.

You're advocating a Europe first position

Obama is advocating a position that is* in American interests, who is the traitor pinky?

And my ethnic group is much smarter and more successful here than whites. As a half white I would know. The vast majority of you are not very capable unfortunately...Not so for Indian Americans

Obama is advocating a position that is* in American interests, who is the traitor pinky?

Wrong idiot, I support EVERYONE putting their own nation first, including us Americans, that's human nature. Your reasoning is soooo stupid now I feel guilty for attacking you because I feel like I'm dealing with a cripple.

Wrong idiot, I support EVERYONE putting their own nation first, including us Americans, that's human nature. Your reasoning is soooo stupid now I feel guilty for attacking you because I feel like I'm dealing with a cripple.

Reasoning? You don't think a united european block that trades with us and keeps Germany weak isn't in our interests?

You're just white trash, you have no place in this conversation. You know nothing about geopolitics, domestic governance, or even history.

Go pop a beer watch some TV, you are exactly the type of redneck the founding fathers didn't want voting

I really don't see how it is anymore disgraceful than anyone else telling anyone else that they have to do this. I agree that Obama should mind his own business but is the issue about a black guy telling white people what to do or is is about what he is telling them what to do.

And my ethnic group is much smarter and more successful here than whites. As a half white I would know. The vast majority of you are not very capable unfortunately...Not so for Indian Americans

Obama ISN'T AMERICA FIRST, you shit-spewing LIAR of another kind! All that man and traitorous human cancers like yourself, are sucking muslim cock!!! See, you're such a dishonest, fly-blown turd, you can't even argue without telling bald-faced lies, my sewer-residue friend. But you are very, very typical of the white-hating, America-hating CUNTBAGS on whom I wish cancer. Fuck your minority-crybaby, sniveling bullshit with EVERY last quantum of my caucasian soul. Cocksucker.

Forum List

Back