Obama urges Israel, "Not to destabilize the situation" over slaughtered teens

In retaliation for:

Eyal Yifrah, 19, Gilad Shaar, 16, and Naftali Fraenkel, a 16-year-old with dual Israeli-American citizenship, disappeared on June 12 while hitchhiking home.

Children doing nothing other than going home. The animals who did this deserve this and more.

Do you have this kind of visceral reaction when Israeli forces use Palestinian teens for target practice?

Just curious.
Palestinian teens and younger, and it's been going on for decades:

"In the past 10 years Israeli forces have killed at least 255 Palestinian minors by fire to the head, and the number may actually be greater, since in many instances the specific bodily location of the lethal trauma is unlisted. In addition, this statistic does not include the many more Palestinian youngsters shot in the head by Israeli soldiers who survived, in one form or another.

Below is a small sampling of those who died. (The term IDF stands for “Israeli Defense Forces,” although these forces are, in reality, an occupation army and are almost always deployed offensively; the incidents below took place on Palestinian territory):

"Sami, 12, died of head wounds from IDF gunfire during a demonstration. Abdul, 9, was killed by IDF gunfire to his head during a funeral. Ala, 14, died of head wounds from IDF gunfire while on the terrace of his home one hour after injuring an Israeli soldier with a stone.

"Omar, 11, died of head wounds from IDF gunfire during a demonstration.

"Diya, 3 months, was killed, along with her older brother, by Israeli settler gunfire to her head and back. Bara, 10, was killed by IDF gunfire to his head while near his home.

"Ayman, 15, was killed by IDF tank fire to his head while farming. Khalil, 11, was killed by IDF tank fire to his head while playing with a friend. Rami, 13, was killed by IDF helicopter fire to his head while playing in front of his house. Yaser, 11, died of head wounds from an IDF rubber-coated bullet fired at close range during a demonstration?"

Shot in the Head » CounterPunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

It's part of a competition among IDF conscripts who have been raised their entire lives to believe a Jew's life is superior to a non-Jews', and it wouldn't be happening without the support of the US government.

I'm sure that LadyGrinningSoul is absolutely OUTRAGED by those IDF atrocities.

Right LGS?

I guess LGS abandoned her own thread seeing as how I've seen her post in other threads long after the time of her last post here.

I guess LGS abandoned her own thread seeing as how I've seen her post in other threads long after the time of her last post here.
Maybe she's looking for Gaby?

"There is something particularly horrifying when someone is shot in the head. Perhaps it’s the gruesome image, the destruction of the brain, the clear intent to kill.

"The recent shooting of Arizona Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords is made even more nightmarish by the location of her devastating injury..."

"Ironically, the American Congresswoman recently so tragically shot in the head has been extremely close to the Israel lobby, which has played a critical role in enabling the tragedies sketched above. The American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) works year after year to ensure that the approximately $7-8 million per day of American tax to Israel /13/ keeps flowing regardless of how many civilians its troops kill. /14/

"Giffords has been known as 'a safe pro-Israel vote in the House' /15/ and could be counted on to support AIPAC’s various initiatives to shield Israel from negative consequences for its ruthless and illegal use of American weaponry. /16/

"She called a 2001 visit to Israel a turning point in her life (Israeli forces killed 103 children that year, 31 of them shot in the head) and wrote in 2006 (a year in which Israeli forces killed 665 Palestinians, 139 of them children, and Palestinians killed 23 Israelis, two of them children) that 'the United States must do everything possible to secure Israel’s long-term security.' /17/ Palestinian victims ? killed first and in far greater numbers ? seem to have been invisible to her. /18/"

Shot in the Head » CounterPunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

The Palestinian station in life is a consequence of their ancestor's aggression against the state of Israel. They cannot form a workable consensus to effectively negotiate with Israel in any meaningful way, and what governance they have foolishly refuses to recognize the legitimacy of the Jewish state, despite the fact that the rest of the civilized world does just that. I have no patience or sympathy for them.

Obama has thumbed his nose at Israel every chance he has to do so. His Middle East "policy" has been shameful and contrary to our national interest. Personally, I think that Israel has shown tremendous restraint in the face of the constant threat from Hamas.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The Palestinian station in life is a consequence of their ancestor's aggression against the state of Israel. They cannot form a workable consensus to effectively negotiate with Israel in any meaningful way, and what governance they have foolishly refuses to recognize the legitimacy of the Jewish state, despite the fact that the rest of the civilized world does just that. I have no patience or sympathy for them.

Obama has thumbed his nose at Israel every chance he has to do so. His Middle East "policy" has been shameful and contrary to our national interest. Personally, I think that Israel has shown tremendous restraint in the face of the constant threat from Hamas.

What has Israel done to make you think Jews have the slightest interest in sharing the land between the River and the sea?

No problem...stop using teens as shields.
777-full.jpg

Yep... the Pals are really good at hiding behind the skirts of their women and children... their one true talent.

In retaliation for:

Eyal Yifrah, 19, Gilad Shaar, 16, and Naftali Fraenkel, a 16-year-old with dual Israeli-American citizenship, disappeared on June 12 while hitchhiking home.

Children doing nothing other than going home. The animals who did this deserve this and more.

Too bad the Zionists will end up killing a bunch of innocent Palestinian kids.

And create more enemies.

Actually, the rest of the world hates the Zionists Entity more than Obama does.

And eventually, Americans might start asking questions about why their kids keep coming home in body bags so the Zionists can play, "God Love us the Very Bestest!"

Stfu LDS. Your bloodlust for Americans going to war is bad enough. Butt the hell out of the affairs of other nations. As much as you pretend otherwise, we all know you're not a military expert.

Go cram a hamster up your ass Queenie.. This is about your boy King thinking he can influence a tiny FREE nation to sit it out .. and we all know why.. His love for Hamas and other terror organizations is obvious.

Shutup, rabid skank

Israel never goes as far as it needs to go. obama loves dead Americans so the death of an American child is cause for celebration. Put some crack in the cake. It's time to get high.

Israel never goes as far as it needs to go. obama loves dead Americans so the death of an American child is cause for celebration. Put some crack in the cake. It's time to get high.

Actually, it's conservatives who love dead Americans because they can't wait to send Americans soldiers and marines overseas and then rush home to watch shock and awe on FOX News.

Actually, it's conservatives who love dead Americans because they can't wait to send Americans soldiers and marines overseas and then rush home to watch shock and awe on FOX News.

You attend Westboro Baptist Church?

Obama and all that follow him are Morons. The "situation" is already, "destabilized". Terror killings, Kidnapping, Rockets fired by, "the followers of Islam", and the idiots warn not to "destabilize" the situation?

He wants things to continue on the current course. Radical Muslims gaining power.

Why do you ask? Are you gay? Don't worry. It doesn't matter to me.

But to answer your question, no! I live in Denver. But if I ever traveled to Kansas, it would be to go to KC to watch the Red Sox play. But I suppose I might be convinced to take a detour to Topeka to protest WBC if there was something going on around that time. I suppose you're probably the guy to keep the forum apprised of that.

Why do you ask? Are you gay? Don't worry. It doesn't matter to me.

But to answer your question, no! I live in Denver. But if I ever traveled to Kansas, it would be to go to KC to watch the Red Sox play. But I suppose I might be convinced to take a detour to Topeka to protest WBC if there was something going on around that time. I suppose you're probably the guy to keep the forum apprised of that.

Tell the muslims to leave Israel alone and live in peace.

Stfu LDS. Your bloodlust for Americans going to war is bad enough. Butt the hell out of the affairs of other nations. As much as you pretend otherwise, we all know you're not a military expert.

More so than you, I'd guess.

While the civilized world recognizes Israel's right to exist they also recognize the need for a homeland for the Palestinians as well. Furthermore the UNSC, in SCR 446 stated in part:

1. Determines that the policy and practices of Israel in establishing settlements in the Palestinian and other Arab territories occupied since 1967 have no legal validity and constitute a serious obstruction to achieving a comprehensive, just and lasting peace in the Middle East;

United Nations Security Council Resolution 446 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

President Obama's position on Israel is hardly different than any of the last three presidents.

Forum List

Back