Obama Vetting Career Public Defender for SCOTUS?

Yo, waste of time, the Democrats would do the same thing the Republicans are going to do, nothing! "POLITICS"

"GTP"
View attachment 65812
I think you're right about the politics part. What if Kelly is the best candidate for the job?

Yo, you get it yet? None!

"GTP"
6a0120a4fee4fe970b0120a6a4ef22970c-800wi

Oh, there's no narrative the republicans can offer that doesn't involve shrilly partisan obstructionism.

History will likely find Obama to be a fine president who helped steward America though difficult times. And history will not be kind to the current GOP.

They cemented their own legacy.

Yo, guess GOD left out a critical part of your head?

"GTP"
brain1.jpg

Yo, SO? Move On mini Puppet!

"GTP"View attachment 65823
EcEOcspPNuadvbq-1600x900-noPad.jpg

Yo, that!

Yo, the Racist part of you is showing FOOL!

"GTP"
View attachment 65830
Maybe he just doesn't care for a Monsanto lacky on the supreme court. I know I don't.

Yo, Ted Cruz will put a hot tempered ""Conservative Latino"" in the Supreme Court!!! Diversity Party here!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 65834
I have known some very nice Latino's in my day that had integrity. Again I would be suspicious of anything coming out of Iowa.

Yo who is out of Iowa?

"GTP"
17474d3a52fd7efdada7b5896b5c5906.png

Yo, waste of time, the Democrats would do the same thing the Republicans are going to do, nothing! "POLITICS"

"GTP"
View attachment 65812
I think you're right about the politics part. What if Kelly is the best candidate for the job?

"GTP"

Oh, there's no narrative the republicans can offer that doesn't involve shrilly partisan obstructionism.

History will likely find Obama to be a fine president who helped steward America though difficult times. And history will not be kind to the current GOP.

"GTP"
View attachment 65836

Perhaps. Perhaps not. But its clear you left out any relevant retort to any point I've made in your reply.

"GTP"

"GTP"
View attachment 65836

Perhaps. Perhaps not. But its clear you left out any relevant retort to any point I've made in your reply.

Yo, you lost, MOVE ON!

"GTP"
17474d3a52fd7efdada7b5896b5c5906.png

"GTP"

"GTP"
View attachment 65836

Yo, you lost, MOVE ON!

"GTP"
View attachment 65840

*Patting you on the head*

Feel free to join us when you have anything relevant to say. So far, all you've managed is silly personal insults.

EcEOcspPNuadvbq-1600x900-noPad.jpg

Yo, that!

"GTP"
View attachment 65830
Maybe he just doesn't care for a Monsanto lacky on the supreme court. I know I don't.

Yo, Ted Cruz will put a hot tempered ""Conservative Latino"" in the Supreme Court!!! Diversity Party here!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 65834
I have known some very nice Latino's in my day that had integrity. Again I would be suspicious of anything coming out of Iowa.

Yo who is out of Iowa?

"GTP"
View attachment 65837
Hansen.... I just would be very cautious and look at everything and under every crevice and rock before approving another judge who could be another big corporate lacky that ignores the peoples rights.

"GTP"
View attachment 65830

"GTP"
View attachment 65834

Yo who is out of Iowa?

"GTP"
View attachment 65837
Hansen.... I just would be very cautious and look at everything and under every crevice and rock before approving another judge who could be another big corporate lacky that ignores the peoples rights.

Or any judge who was a serial murderer, pedophile and competition speed eater.

But is there any evidence that Judge Kelly is anything I described or you did.

"GTP"
View attachment 65834

Yo who is out of Iowa?

"GTP"
View attachment 65837

I did not describe anything. I said I would be suspicious of anything coming out of Iowa,

"GTP"
View attachment 65834

Yo who is out of Iowa?

"GTP"
View attachment 65837

I did not describe anything. I said I would be suspicious of anything coming out of Iowa,

Sure you describe something a 'judge who could be another big corporate lacky that ignores the peoples rights.'

Is there any evidence that Judge Kelly is anything you just described?

Yo who is out of Iowa?

"GTP"
View attachment 65837

Sure you describe something a 'judge who could be another big corporate lacky that ignores the peoples rights.'

Is there any evidence that Judge Kelly is anything you just described?
Have no clue I have not delved into the matter but I am sure there are many here who are more than capable of doing such.

"GTP"
View attachment 65812

She certainly seems qualified. And was confirmed as an appealant judge, with compliments, unanimously by ever senator that voted.
Her lack of experience with corporate law firms would get my vote. At the very least, she deserves consideration between now and next January.

"The White House is vetting federal appellate judge Jane Kelly as a potential nominee to the Supreme Court, The New York Times reported Wednesday..."

"A career public defender, Kelly was backed by Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), who now serves as chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee.

The Iowa Republican praised Kelly during her 2013 confirmation hearing. He cited a glowing endorsement letter from 8th Circuit Judge David Hansen, who is close with Grassley and for whom Kelly previously clerked.

“'Every sentence of it speaks highly of your work,' he said. 'In that letter, he states that Ms. Kelly has practiced law in an exemplary fashion. … Judge Hansen concludes that she will be a welcome addition to the court, if confirmed, and I have a great deal of confidence in Judge Hansen.'”
WH vetting appellate judge Jane Kelly for SCOTUS: report
Ready for the bad news?
"Jane Louise Kelly was born in 1964 to Richard and Judith C. Kelly,[2] and raised in Greencastle, Indiana. She received her Bachelor of Arts degree summa cum laude, in 1987, from Duke University, and her Juris Doctorcum laude from Harvard Law School, in 1991.[2] Her graduating class included Barack Obama, who became the 44th President of the United States.[2]"
Jane L. Kelly - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Damn. If he nominates her, I'm good. Not quite perfect, but damn good.

I said that Obama would nominate one of the recent appellant court justices who was unanimously confirmed by the Senate. And said it was likely she would be a woman, and a woman of color.

3 out of 4. Not bad!
Maybe Obama will surprise and get one thing right before he rides off to corporate welfare riches?

"The White House is vetting federal appellate judge Jane Kelly as a potential nominee to the Supreme Court, The New York Times reported Wednesday..."

"A career public defender, Kelly was backed by Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), who now serves as chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee.

The Iowa Republican praised Kelly during her 2013 confirmation hearing. He cited a glowing endorsement letter from 8th Circuit Judge David Hansen, who is close with Grassley and for whom Kelly previously clerked.

“'Every sentence of it speaks highly of your work,' he said. 'In that letter, he states that Ms. Kelly has practiced law in an exemplary fashion. … Judge Hansen concludes that she will be a welcome addition to the court, if confirmed, and I have a great deal of confidence in Judge Hansen.'”
Ready for the bad news?
"Jane Louise Kelly was born in 1964 to Richard and Judith C. Kelly,[2] and raised in Greencastle, Indiana. She received her Bachelor of Arts degree summa cum laude, in 1987, from Duke University, and her Juris Doctorcum laude from Harvard Law School, in 1991.[2] Her graduating class included Barack Obama, who became the 44th President of the United States.[2]"

Which part is 'bad news'- graduating Juris Doctorcum laude from Harvard Law School or [URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bachelor_of_Arts']Bachelor of Arts degree summa cum laude, in 1987, from Duke University,?[/URL]

"GTP"
View attachment 65812

She certainly seems qualified. And was confirmed as an appealant judge, with compliments, unanimously by ever senator that voted.

I would like to see someone with more experience as a judge- especially at an appellate level- though she seems qualified.

A fine candidate for the Senate to refuse to do its Constitutionally mandated job on.

"GTP"
View attachment 65812

Her lack of experience with corporate law firms would get my vote. At the very least, she deserves consideration between now and next January.

[

"GTP"
View attachment 65812

I would like to see someone with more experience as a judge- especially at an appellate level- though she seems qualified.

A fine candidate for the Senate to refuse to do its Constitutionally mandated job on.

The only thing you considered is that your BOY mentioned her name.

Ready for the bad news?
I have warned MY Senator, Chuck Grassley, to not consider any Obama nominee. Kelly is probably a whore anyway.

Forum List

Back