Obama vs the right

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Two links, two videos. Watch the videos at the links.

RWs won't watch either video. Instead, they will attack the source.

But, in spite of not knowing what they're talking about, I'm sure they'll have an opinion anyway.

C'mon, RWs, please PLEASE prove me wrong.

Watch: Paul Krugman Explains Why Obama is One of ‘the Most Successful Presidents in History’
In this very telling interview, economist Paul Krugman breaks down why he has come to believe that Pres. Obama is one of the “most successful presidents in history”, even though he was one of the Obama Administration’s harshest critics from the left during the beginning of his presidency.

Krugman is not alone. Many progressives who criticized Pres. Obama at the beginning of his presidency are now starting to view his term in office as very consequential and positive in terms of progress and achievements.

As Krugman makes it clear in this interview, Pres. Obama has indeed done a lot of change during his time in office — even though he inherited an imploding economy from Pres. Bush and faced unprecedented and nearly treasonous obstructionism from the entire Republican Party and right wing echo chamber.

Second link, second video:

Watch: Robert Reich’s Dire Warning of What Will Come if Republicans Win the Senate
In this eye-opening new video, former U.S. Labor Secretary and economist Robert Reich lays out precisely what America should expect if Republicans gain control of the Senate this November — and it’s not pretty.

If this video scares you… good. You should be scared.

But, in spite of not knowing what they're talking about, I'm sure they'll have an opinion anyway.

Watch: Paul Krugman Explains Why Obama is One of ‘the Most Successful Presidents in History’
In this very telling interview, economist Paul Krugman breaks down why he has come to believe that Pres. Obama is one of the “most successful presidents in history”, even though he was one of the Obama Administration’s harshest critics from the left during the beginning of his presidency.

Krugman is not alone. Many progressives who criticized Pres. Obama at the beginning of his presidency are now starting to view his term in office as very consequential and positive in terms of progress and achievements.

As Krugman makes it clear in this interview, Pres. Obama has indeed done a lot of change during his time in office — even though he inherited an imploding economy from Pres. Bush and faced unprecedented and nearly treasonous obstructionism from the entire Republican Party and right wing echo chamber.

Watch: Robert Reich’s Dire Warning of What Will Come if Republicans Win the Senate
In this eye-opening new video, former U.S. Labor Secretary and economist Robert Reich lays out precisely what America should expect if Republicans gain control of the Senate this November — and it’s not pretty.

So a far left poster quoting far left people and websites.

I guess this is the fear mongering tactic that that will be used to try and rally the far left supporters for Nov elections.

Another far left Obama drone shooting dud propaganda missiles.

So a far left poster quoting far left people and websites.

I guess this is the fear mongering tactic that that will be used to try and rally the far left supporters for Nov elections.

Another far left Obama drone shooting dud propaganda missiles.

Stupid Republican.

Republican_whack.gif

Forum List

Back