Obama wants 3.7 billion approved for the border crisis BUT

I'm not sure we even have to have amnesty. I'd be ok with saying anyone who came in illegally cannot become a citizen unless they leave and start over. But the reality is we simply cannot deport 12 million. Not unless we raise taxes and build a thousand courts with more lawyers and judges. It it'd be nice to see some gopers with enough courage to stand up against the crazies and just ok permanent green cards for workers, and let the kids born here be the first voting generation.

then, they'll sue over an executive order. It's not politics, it's a combination of the theatre of the absurd and a Potemkin Village. And making it more strange, an incompetent potus actually looks somehow reasonable when he criticizes them for it by paraphrasing Marky Mark in a Scorcese movie.

Typical far left mentality to just throw money at the problem and that will fix it. They did that with education to line the pockets of the unions, so who's pockets are they lining with so much money?

No point in coming with new laws or solutions when they will not/can not enforce the laws on the books with the old solutions..

More money? I think it's a law that we have to feed and cloth the tykes while they're in custody. So, the options are "catch and release" or care for. Personally, I'm for just taking the money from another branch of DHS, and not enforcing some other aspect of deportation that currently gets a couple of pennies to do a job that'd take a dollar.

Surely we wouldn't need that much money to conveyor belt them into san fran and the hamptons.

that much $$ is for a period of years, as in dealing with the problem in the future

Congress can give him 33% up front then allocate more $$ as needed

The borders need to be sealed....period.
From there feed them and get them back to their own country.
I'm not convinced that's Obama's agenda, though.

a mass deportation campaign its cost over five years would be $285 billion, which "would mean new taxes of $922 for every man, woman, and child in our country. $5,100 fewer dollars for the education of every public and private school student from prekindergarten to the 12th grade."

Read more: Deporting All Of America's Illegal Immigrants Would Cost A Whopping $285 Billion - Business Insider
Deporting All Of America's Illegal Immigrants Would Cost A Whopping $285 Billion - Business Insider

you guys live a fantasy.

a mass deportation campaign its cost over five years would be $285 billion, which "would mean new taxes of $922 for every man, woman, and child in our country. $5,100 fewer dollars for the education of every public and private school student from prekindergarten to the 12th grade."

Read more: Deporting All Of America's Illegal Immigrants Would Cost A Whopping $285 Billion - Business Insider
Deporting All Of America's Illegal Immigrants Would Cost A Whopping $285 Billion - Business Insider

you guys live a fantasy.
Wow, I thought we were talking about the kiddie invasion on this thread.:eusa_whistle:
Seal the damn border.

you guys live a fantasy.
Wow, I thought we were talking about the kiddie invasion on this thread.:eusa_whistle:
Seal the damn border.

How? Shoot em? You wanna hire another 20K border agents. Maybe activate a couple of divisions of guards. And even then, if they're caught on this side of the border WE HAVE TO JUDICALLY DEPORT THEM.

I repeat. You live in a fantasy.

you wanna seal the border? Legalize people working here now. Make very uneconomical for employers to hire anyone not legalized. Spend our dollar resources on deporting the kids.

It cost $120 million to send all 57,000 of them back on 20 cruise ships. It would take a year because these ships are already booked into November.

you guys live a fantasy.
Seal the damn border.

How? Shoot em? You wanna hire another 20K border agents. Maybe activate a couple of divisions of guards. And even then, if they're caught on this side of the border WE HAVE TO JUDICALLY DEPORT THEM.

you wanna seal the border? Legalize people working here now. Make very uneconomical for employers to hire anyone not legalized. Spend our dollar resources on deporting the kids.
Seriously??
You don't think we can seal the border??
Change the friggin law to make deportation easier.
Your damn messiah doesn't seem to have the will to do what the constitution requires of our government and that is protecting our borders. I see you don't also, I'm not so sure about the republicans in power either.
But I do, and laugh at your rationalization on how to fix it.:lol:
Damn, fool

you guys live a fantasy.
Repeal obamacare and you would have the money, problem solved.

you guys live a fantasy.
Seal the damn border.

Seal the border, arret and deport the illegals here now is the only way to fix it. Giving them amnesty is the libtards do nothing answer because they are spineless like their leader obamashitforbrains.

you wanna seal the border? Legalize people working here now.

Rewarding these lawbreakers won't solve anything except tell more Third Worlders that they can come here illegally and face ZERO consequences.

Only 100 million of it is allocated for the actual border lol.

Congress better damn well vote no on this bullshit.

so you don't really want to attempt to solve the border issue, just bitch about it ... got it.

throwing money at it is not a solution. Secure the border, deport everyone here illegally. This is not complicated unless, like the dems, you are trying to create a few million new dem/lib voters. Face it, this is not about compassion, this is a dem/lib attempt to create new deb/lib voters

You do realize that it costs a whole shitload of money to "secure the border" and "deport everyone here illegally"?

so you don't really want to attempt to solve the border issue, just bitch about it ... got it.

throwing money at it is not a solution. Secure the border, deport everyone here illegally. This is not complicated unless, like the dems, you are trying to create a few million new dem/lib voters. Face it, this is not about compassion, this is a dem/lib attempt to create new deb/lib voters

You do realize that it costs a whole shitload of money to "secure the border" and "deport everyone here illegally"?

The feds created the mess, Doc. I don't look at this as a left-right thing, both screwed this up.
We just can't be giving amnesty every 20-30 years. Sure it will be expensive in the foreseeable future, but it's what it is, we have a problem that needs to be fixed and not just a bandaid.

Forum List

Back