🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama wants to talk to Americans to get them up to speed on ISIS.

I bet he wants to avoids Syria. There'd be a lot of 'splainin to do then wouldn't there now?.

Chuck Todd: Obama Uses ISIL, not ISIS, to Avoid 'Syria'

Monday, 08 Sep 2014 01:48 PM

By Drew MacKenzie

Chuck Todd Obama Uses ISIL not ISIS to Avoid Syria

Why would their be "splainin" to do?

"ISIL" is the actual translation of the Arabic acronym for the group.

I just read a post that contained the imbecilic all Muslims are alike lines; many do not know the difference between Sh'ia, Sunni, and Sufi, yet can explain how to kill "them".:(

I think it's the other way around. Most of us knew the threat ISIS presented MONTHS AGO. But Obama is gonna "inform us" lol

That was the part I found most amusing about his Meet the Press interview.

I alao find it amusing that he refuses to use the last S in ISIS. Just can't admit he is behind the curve.

christ you hang on Obamas words more than a love sick teen. For the most part Americans dont give a shit about ISIS or even know who they are. After these words from Obama they still wont.

Dear Mr. Obama,

Please put down your putter and watch the nightly news.

Thanks,
The USA
um ok

I bet he wants to avoids Syria. There'd be a lot of 'splainin to do then wouldn't there now?.

By Drew MacKenzie

They've morphed thru a series of name changes. ISIS is what they decided (not you or I or anyone else) to call themselves when they broke away from AQ.

Now they call themselves simply IS, These are just facts. Not opinion.

And their name is of their own choosing. Not ours.

I think it's the other way around. Most of us knew the threat ISIS presented MONTHS AGO. But Obama is gonna "inform us" lol

I alao find it amusing that he refuses to use the last S in ISIS. Just can't admit he is behind the curve.

Why should he use "the last S" in ISIS?

"ISIS" isn't actually their name.
Because that is where they are based. He is simply too stubborn to admit it. He avoids using the word Syria at all costs. I find it amusing.
its not their name you dipshit. Jesus
It is the most common term used to describe them by most people you dipshit.
Its not their name dipshit

Because that is where they are based. He is simply too stubborn to admit it. He avoids using the word Syria at all costs. I find it amusing.
Dipshit is not my name either jackass.

Class dismissed

christ you hang on Obamas words more than a love sick teen. For the most part Americans dont give a shit about ISIS or even know who they are. After these words from Obama they still wont.

Dear Mr. Obama,

Thanks,
The USA
um ok

Exactly what I expected.

Another gramps fail thread.

ISIR is correct.

The rest is just garbage.

Carry on.
Obama is clueless. He has admitted he HAS NO policy.

OH?.....Oh ye with head in sand.....ISIS is in this country NOW.....They will try a terrorist attack.
And why is this? Because Obama is viewed as weak and incapable.

Dear Mr. Obama,

Thanks,
The USA
um ok

Exactly what I expected.

i expected better than a golf insult from you

Levant:

Levant - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

ISL desires the historical Levant, of course.
Sorry but anyone who uses Wikipedia as a fact based site is not very bright. That site can be contributed to or changed by ANYONE. Take everything from there with a grain of salt.

The fact is isis chose their name and as they have changed, grown & morphed so has their name.

What do you think they call themselves Plas?

That doesn't make any sense. What do you think he should "admit"?
That his anti interventionist policy has failed MASSIVELY

Obama's foreign policy has not been "anti-interventionist" in any sense of the word.
Can you point to areas where he intervened?
No, of course not.

I would certainly say Obama has a non commital non interventionist stance. I can see how he fools others though. It's similar to a child scattering his pees or carrots around on his plate in an attempt to make it appear as though he's been working on eating them. I'm just not dumb enough to fall for it

The fact that you think being "non interventionist" is a bad thing is a different story - but you are aware that US soldiers have been actively fighting somewhere in the world every single day that Obama has been President, right?
Is that some kind of proof of something? Because it isnt.

Class dismissed
sure dipshit....the day you teach a class.

By Drew MacKenzie

They've morphed thru a series of name changes. ISIS is what they decided (not you or I or anyone else) to call themselves when they broke away from AQ.

Now they call themselves simply IS, These are just facts. Not opinion.

And their name is of their own choosing. Not ours.

The name they chose for themselves is داعش.

The second "S" in ISIS doesn't stand for "Syria", anyway - it stands for "al-Sham".

Of course the President needs Congressional approval for most action, thus the excuses for the inaction paint a picture of the stalemate in Congress somehow being Presidential delay......there is delay, on the part of Boehner & McConnell; Nelson is no grandstander, he has been working for weeks..............no response from McConnell.....
The president does not need approval for most action.
And where he did need approval, like the Bergdahl fiasco, he didnt get it, violating the law.

That his anti interventionist policy has failed MASSIVELY

Obama's foreign policy has not been "anti-interventionist" in any sense of the word.
Can you point to areas where he intervened?
No, of course not.
you are kidding right? Oh no you are not because you are a moron

Class dismissed
sure dipshit....the day you teach a class.
Grampa schools you every day, s0n.

Of course the President needs Congressional approval for most action, thus the excuses for the inaction paint a picture of the stalemate in Congress somehow being Presidential delay......there is delay, on the part of Boehner & McConnell; Nelson is no grandstander, he has been working for weeks..............no response from McConnell.....
The president does not need approval for most action.
And where he did need approval, like the Bergdahl fiasco, he didnt get it, violating the law.

The Republican leadership seems to disagree with you.

Forum List

Back